Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife (961 Views)

Are There Advantages In Marrying More Than One Wife? / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / One man, One wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by lightblazingnow(m): 8:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Or is this not true.

I am thinking that some of you do not know where It is written in the Holy Bible that a man must marry one wife and not two

Islam recommend at least four wives.

What is your take on this?
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
Because of people like you..

wey no dey allow una prick rest angry

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by BlackDBagba: 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please quote the exact Bible passage(s) and Koran too..
I believe that monogamy is a foreign tradition alien to Africa. Correct me if I'm wrong. About the Koran lipsrsealed
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by d4guy: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
David, the man after God's own heart sef had more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by Bibors(m): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Let me pretend I don't understand you until you prove that God recommended one wife. Please use multiple references. As for Islam, no apologies it's a psychopaths fraud to suit his naccistic personality if the fraud ever existed.

1 Like

Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by nowpresence(f): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where you at the meeting when the recommendation was done.
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by TANKDESTROYER(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Matthew 19vs3-6 Genesis 1vs27 Genesis 2vs24 Exo20vs17 1st Timothy 3vs2
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by lightblazingnow(m): 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sure
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by mrphysics(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Sure
Because you need to pair with one person to make you two that Every part of your body came with except your pen.is.

Your eyes two, nose, ear, hands, etc but your dick came looking for a partner not partners
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by sisisioge: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Or is this not true.

I am thinking that some of you do not know where It is written in the Holy Bible that a man must marry one wife and not two

Islam recommend at least four wives.

What is your take on this?

Really? I didn't know it put a number to it. No wonder, the muminies are always feeling fly about cheating...they call it courting grin
Re: Why Did God Almighty Recommend One Man One Wife by lightblazingnow(m): 6:47am On Sep 09, 2017
mrphysics:

Because you need to pair with one person to make you two that Every part of your body came with except your pen.is.

Your eyes two, nose, ear, hands, etc but your dick came looking for a partner not partners

Extra ordinary answer... the best I have heard

Thanks much

(1) (Reply)

. / 70-year-old Nigerian Man,his 7 Sons & Their Wives Create Most Beautiful Photo / Lady Gets 70 Carat Diamond Ring Worth £7million On Her 5th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.