Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card (53271 Views)

When Jay Jay Okocha disciplined Oliver Kahn during match (Throwback) / Drama As Footballers Chase Referee Abd Beat Him Mercilessly During Match / Ekundayo Ebenezer Mawoyeka Dies Of Heart Attack During Match In Turkey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Dindondin(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,
even with the extent of love you claimed to have for him?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by sunshineV(f): 7:34am On Jan 16, 2017
yusburg:
He deserves red card
match ban ni....mtcheeeeew
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by EmekaBlue(m): 7:41am On Jan 16, 2017
ofc he deserves a card....nice goal
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by ignis: 7:46am On Jan 16, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Who marry or love epp?
e epp your papa and mama.... if not dem for no born you...
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Barzinime(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Are you engaged?
Silentscreamer:
Rubbish.. I dislike show off. If a guy proposed to me in public, vex will make me turn him down,
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by zeusdgrt(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2017
ignis:

e epp your papa and mama.... if not dem for no born you...

So who nor love or marry nor dey born?Abeg Abeg Abeg these stunts and old stories don reign go
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by vickydevoka(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
I this is what is in his mind
jst once
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by shollay09(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
make I kuku propose to you now..... will you marry me?

hehehehehehehehehee

1 Like

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by giniphina: 10:26am On Jan 16, 2017
That's American life
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by ch91: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
introvert spoted
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by VitaminB12(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Na joke u dey joke. How will you communicate your preference to him while you are dating.
For e.g
"Honey I wouldn't want you to propose to me publicly"

That will sound ridiculous, preemptive and desperate. If you looking for who will propose privately to you in this computer show off age, you will old. Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by bizhop01: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
WHY NOT RED CARD?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by raphy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I love my privacy biko.. If he must propose to me, he shuld do it indoors, just me and him alone.
Ok we don hear privacy setter? wink
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by knightsson: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Sir? smiley
Are you dear pretty miss?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Iyam not understanding
knightsson:

Are you dear pretty miss?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by harrygold: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Silentscreamer:
u meant to say if a poor guy propose to u in public?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaijaMutant:
I Won't even mind a red card if I was in his shoes grin

What if she said no nko ?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by knightsson: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Iyam not understanding
Sorry dear, intended to type "How" are you doing!
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm fine thank you dear how are you? smiley
How's your day been? smiley
knightsson:

Sorry dear, intended to type "How" are you doing!
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by knightsson: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
I'm fine thank you dear how are you? smiley
How's your day been? smiley

Good to know and an awesome day I have had so far. Thanks for asking dear!

Felt like checking on you, you know why? because I was woowed with your pix I saw in that year end party thread. Sexy and pretty you, *wink*
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tenz tenz....I really appreciate it kiss
knightsson:

Good to know and an awesome day I have had so far. Thanks for asking dear!

Felt like checking on you, you know why? because I was woowed with your pix I saw in that year end party thread. Sexy and pretty you, *wink*
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by knightsson: 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Tenz tenz....I really appreciate it kiss

You re highly welcome babe!

Wouldn't mind saying HI to you outside here, do you care?
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by Bishops10(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2017
stanboy28:
wetin concern introversion with dis 1....ona sabi bring stupid stereotypes....i
Brother E concern youuuuu
Bizzybody
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by factwriter(m): 10:34pm On May 17, 2017
Hi
Re: Ashton Surber Proposes To La’Kiesha Pereda During Match, Gets Yellow Card by factwriter(m): 10:35pm On May 17, 2017
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Kenya : AWCON 2016 (4 - 0) On 26th November 2016 / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.