Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. (7575 Views)

Sex With Boxers On. How Safe? / Tears Of Unemployment When Some Are Making Millions With Dir Boxers On / Is It Proper To Hang Boxers on A Rope In A Public House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by ahuazaprecious: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2017

2 Shares

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Masonic(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thank GOD i dont.

Love to let it all hang loose smiley

3 Likes

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by dollyjoy(f): 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who sleeps with clothes on? that feeling of sleeping bare with laps wide open and a fan in between is like no other. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by CoolFreeday(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:
Who sleeps with clothes on? that feeling of sleeping bare with laps wide open and a fan in between is like no other. grin

hmmmmm, welcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:

hmmmm..I love that...
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by knightsson: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
should this still be seen as an advice?
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Bluezy13(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:

Oh my...!!!

Reminds me of one of my Sister's friends (about 26 and fair in complexion) that came visiting. I busted her in the middle of the night as I went to urinate...I switched on the light and oh my...the thing was staring at me korokoro...she shaved sha. as little as I was...I think JSS 2...my d!ck stand!! I take time admire the thing wella...see fresh laps...I was darn tempted to at least touch...so na so this thing wey Aunti Nnenna dey cover dey
Stood there for minutes sha.
Unforgettable!!

It can't happen again na...I'll simply pounce on her...even if hell will let loose...

14 Likes

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by revivalistdee(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
It can't happen again na...I'll simply pounce on her...even if hell will let loose...[/quote]

Ur Prick No Go Kill U In Jesus Name

6 Likes

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by HDee(m): 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
Don't get? Issit gon' shrink the ligament?
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by barackodam: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:

I'm already imagining things angry
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by SirKriz(m): 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
dollyjoy:

Wehdone Sir! (...in Falz's Voice)
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by gagzee(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
i go like come visit you for night o
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by ITbomb(m): 1:10am On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Pix or you are lying

1 Like

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Eagles92(m): 1:13am On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

PM me, let's talk grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Noblewhiz(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
I see u.........
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Noblewhiz(m): 1:45am On Jan 16, 2017
gagzee:
i go like come visit you for night o
spiritual husband. spotted.

1 Like

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmmmn I just read this, it's interesting.

9 Things You Should Never Do In A Relationship

http://www.healthimi.tk/2015/07/9-things-you-should-never-do-in.html
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by gagzee(m): 11:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Noblewhiz:

spiritual husband. spotted.
undecided iranu...
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by mrbells: 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
me i sleep with boxers on oh... grin
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
wooooooh!!!! This a hot thread!!! embarassed
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Masonic:
Thank GOD i dont.

Love to let it all hang loose smiley
wink
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by allytinted: 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Smh For The Comments Above Me.
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Joephat(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by LecciGucci: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:
Why are u doing this to me undecided

John!! John!!... abeg go and buy me vaseline!
Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by SantaDomino(m): 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: Guys ….this Is What Happens To Your Penis When You Sleep With Boxers On. by Noblewhiz(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2017
gagzee:
undecided iranu...
undecided abashA

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know If A Woman Is In The Mood For S*x, Take Note Of Number 4 / I Am Addicted To My Man's Nipple / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.