Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities (46100 Views)

Soldiers Burnt Houses In Naka, Benue In Reprisal Attack - Army Spokesperson / Irigwe Militants In Miango Attack Fulani. Disturbing Pixs / Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna (hausa Translator Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Some idiotts here have been shouting ethnic cleansing or islamist attacks yet most dont know whats going on.

First of all herdsmen dont go crying to the media, they deal with revenge.

These people murdered their younglings and their women and proceeded to steal their cows. Theyve been doing this for a while. When they take their revenge some foolish idiotts will start shouting religion or they themselves hide behind religion. I can confirm this because i live in kaduna and though not there now i asked my brother what was happening and he confirmed this. The nature of the letter also supports these claims. When El rufai went to compensate the herdsmen they (from southern kaduna) stoned his car and i think the news even made front page.

Herdsmen though crude mostly dont attack without provocation. Whats happening to them is sad and wrong yet the musnt hypocritically pretend as if their hands are clean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Emmypam(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Papikush:
I think it is high time Nigeria separates. Together we fall if we continue with these tribalism. We will start killing each other very soon (though it has already started but on a smaller scale)

No offense though I think Islam is also the reason why Nigeria is facing so much problem...those guys are plagues to this country
Gbam
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Reference(m): 11:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin Hahaha....no one js talking corruption anymore as the biggest problem. Hunger and fear has been winning and is now topping the league. Even Goodluck Jonathan is no more top four.

Said it time without number. Without restructuring, this country has no future. The more we kick the can down the road, the worse the situation will be. How many more lives will be lost before we wake up and smell the blood.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by AnanseK(m): 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
There is definitely a plan to destabilize the north and Nigeria as a whole. Just because Boko Haram is being concurred a new so called Fulani Herdsmen is now aggressively being marketed in order to demonose a group and maximize hatred and excercebate conflict.

Any fluent Hausa Speaker will know that this letter was not written by a Hausa/Fulani group. The letter is full of tell- tale marks and is written in exactly the accent people of southern Zaria speak Hausa as a second language. Just check with me ;

Line 2. " Jumawa "- instead of Jimawa and "masama" instead of musamman[/b]. The typical southern kaduna person cannot pronounce the double 'm' in that word and he went on to write it according to his own pronunciation.

Line 3. : " yauwan mu" instead of [b]yan
uwammu another double "m' phenomenon.

Line 4. " Da kewaya" instead of da kewaye. Giving it a totally different meaning when you change a noun into a verb. This wrong grammar cannot be written by a fluent Hausa speaker.

Line 5. "Ku sallame" instead of ku sallami - another give away about the origin of the letter.

Line 7. " Kaskiya " instead of Gaskiya - the Hausa speakers of southern kaduna have difficulty differentiating The letter "G" and letter "K" in their speech and obviously in their writing too. Same Line7. " Arnawansu" this is an attempt to pruralize a word that was already in plural form, it just like saying geeses in an attempt to make the word "geese" into a plural. It is typical where Hausa is not a first language. This letter for whatever reason was written by a non Hausa and non Fulani person and almost certainly by a southern kaduna person who speaks Hausa as a second language.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
NaijaMutant:
The letter was not written by a faceless anonymous group but by a registered group of Fulani herdsmen

What is Buhari waiting for before he arrests this killers
But he will rush to arrest people who have done the nation no harm nor killed any souls just because they want to be free of the bondage called Nigeria.

Wicked soul

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Danfemi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Papikush:
I think it is high time Nigeria separates. Together we fall if we continue with these tribalism. We will start killing each other very soon (though it has already started but on a smaller scale)

No offense though I think Islam is also the reason why Nigeria is facing so much problem...those guys are plagues to this country

u re right, this is d right tym to separate. Hausa music re d problem of dis country.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by rafabenitez: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Im nt suprised Nnamdi Kanu ssid all these things will happen on radio Biafra wen he was broadcasting,he said arab islam expansionism is headed by buhari n some northern leaders to wipe out christians,they had the international support of obama and clinton who played a major role in bringing buhari to power,dat nnamdi kanu of a guy foresaw all these things but wat did nigerians say as usual they all pretended and acted as if its normal,listen let me tel u nigerians u all are hypocrites,maybe not all but majority.A ZOO IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT OF WHAT UR COUNTRY IS.AS FOR CHRISTIAN LEADERS STAY HERE AND BE SPEAKING GRAMMAR IN PRESS CONFERENCES WHILE D MUSLIMS SEND OUT THERE FOOT SOLDIERS TO DO THE JOB,NOISEMAKERS ALL TALK AND NO DO,LAZY CHRISTIANS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY WHO CANT DEFEND EVEN THERE LAND,IMAGINE SOME OF THEIR YEYE LEADERS ARE CALLING ON BUHARI THE CHIEF JIHADIST HIMSELF TO COME AND SAVE U,UNA DON FINISH.WAIT TILL THEY ENTER THE SOUTH BEFORE UNA EYE GO OPEN DATS IF IT WILL OPEN O
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by godoluwa(m): 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
signature2012:
Cc tonyebarcanista.
dat boy u mentioned na ass-hole, he knw nothing about history of this country. no wonder he deactivate his first moniker when dis place is too hot for him to stay then.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by mengho(m): 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
VomeSchakleton:
Some idiotts here have been shouting ethnic cleansing or islamist attacks yet most dont know whats going on.

These people murdered their younglins and their women and proceeded to steal their cows. Theyve been doing this for a while. When they take their revenge some foolish idiotts will start shouting religion or they themselves hide behind religion. I can confirm this because i live in kaduna and though not there now i asked my brother what was happening and he confirmed this. The nature of the letter also supports these claims. When El rufai went to compensate the herdsmen they stoned his car and i think the news even made front page.

Herdsmen though crude mostly dont attack without provocation. Whats happening to them is sad and wrong yet the musnt hypocritically pretend as if their hands are clean.

Most people don't know whats going on, they just like to come on nairaland to curse Buhari, el-rufa'i etc.
And am absolutely sure that angry fulani herdsmen don't write letters b4 they attack

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
...is this country a jungle or a mere animal farm?
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by sircrabo: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
For Your Information, Buhari is the Life patron of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders association. If it were to be Ipob that sent the message, by now pythons would have been dancing and crocodile smiling everywhere in the region. We really do not know what we put ourself into. I pray God hears the cry of his children and saves Nigeria.

These people we call Herdsmen are aggrieved boko haram members. They have been displaced from their stronghold and are amongst us as herdsmen.
People must be very careful of the guards we employ, those that pick bottles in our streets and anywhere the Ishmaelites are gathered in numbers
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by wexyee: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:
Where is that Tonyebarcanista abi Tonybacanastard the epistle writer

Your attention-seeking mission won't bring you here now to write another Ababio condemning these animals. Ass licker oshi buruku.

As for Kaduna people, you guys should stand up once and for all to fight these bunch of animals. Hmmm arm yaselfs.

and u will claim u went to school.. Why will they give out the name of organisation if its not a setup ....? and check the word yanwan mu.. A hausa or fulani pronounced it as yan uwa .... but a southern kaduna will pronounced it as yanwa ..... i truly believe this letter was written by a southern kaduna

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Reference(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
mengho:

Most people don't know whats going on, they just like to come on nairaland to curse Buhari, el-rufa'i etc.
And am absolutely sure that angry fulani herdsmen don't write letters b4 they attack

So they do attack.....without notice.....you say....

Hmmm....oga, then you should support this so called letter/notice of intent as being more humane..... civilised, instead of trying to cover up genocide with a toothpick.
By trying to rubbish whatever its intended purpose is.... you end up making things worse.

The same thing was said about Adolph Hitler in 1936, 37, 38.....by 39 even the British hitherto playing the ostrich had to admit that Europe was going up in flames. By 1945 at the end of the second world war the British Empire had collapsed, the British economy had collapsed and they had lost a quarter of their population to war...... just because they did not heed the warnings of the Polish, the Russians and the Czechs.... they lived in denial and excused Hitler and the axis powers.

Nigerians will not deal with its probblems until it becomes to late. It is in our DNA to learn from disaster.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

True, what i was thinking. Must be some form of propaganda or maybe they wrote the letter themselves because they know they might have incurred their wrath. Either way this story isnt what the media make it out to be.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by NaMeAboki: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2017
kheengjay:
I smell foul play here...... k.d is so fragile when it comes to religion so someone is just trying to use this southern kaduna killings to disrupt the peaceful state of kd

I pray men of the armed forces remain vigilant and people of kd to stay calm.

#pray for kd #lets live in peace.

Correct, a registered association that can sue be sued would not openly write such an incriminating letter and therefore leave itself wide open to prosecution; it is clearly the handwork of some stupidos who foolishly believe everybody is gullible like them.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by aurenflani: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2017
It's a fuckyn lie

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by aurenflani: 12:38am On Jan 16, 2017
It's a fuckyn lie! A big fat lie.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by mikolo80: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Ourown:
Seriously? undecided

Can this country still get better? With challenges booming every single day. It's been long I heard of any good news about this country o.

Oluwa wa sha.

Modified.

Ftc on this kind thread undecided .. What should I do? Celebrate or start packing my load and run outta Kaduna?
get a gun, and lots of bear traps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by delishpot: 1:00am On Jan 16, 2017
And they would do it and nothing would happen. Judging by the way our leaders handle such affairs in naija.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by k9ine(m): 1:20am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
we will correct our mistakes in 2019, that's all I can say

If these senseless and unprovoked killings continue, in 2019 there will be no people to 'correct' the mistakes.

Infact you would only have gauranteed the continuation of the genocidal madness by the political class and their "97%".
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 1:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Papikush:

I agree on separation. I think enough is enough.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by gbegemaster(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Correct, a registered association that can sue be sued would not openly write such an incriminating letter and therefore leave itself wide open to prosecution; it is clearly the handwork of some stupidos who foolishly believe everybody is gullible like them.
Seriously? Sue fulani herdsmen? Lol.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 2:09am On Jan 16, 2017
gbegemaster:
Seriously? Sue fulani herdsmen? Lol.

The organization cited in the "letter" is a legitimate association of herdsmen so like the person said, i doubt they'll make such bold statements and attach their name to it.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by biafrasun: 2:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Babs24:
I don't Believe this. No letter head, no stamp, no signature....
you must be a fool
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by agbamasoe: 3:10am On Jan 16, 2017
This government is worst in the history of Nigeria. Buhary has failed us. It is not a must to be head of state
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by biafrasun: 3:12am On Jan 16, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

These people murdered their younglins and their women and proceeded to steal their cows. Theyve been doing this for a while. When they take their revenge some foolish idiotts will start shouting religion or they themselves hide behind religion. I can confirm this because i live in kaduna and though not there now i asked my brother what was happening and he confirmed this. The nature of the letter also supports these claims. When El rufai went to compensate the herdsmen they (from southern kaduna) stoned his car and i think the news even made front page.

When their younglings go about with their cows eating peoples crops in their farm lands, you expect them to be clapping hands for the foolanis. you must be a fool too.Ranch your cows and no body would come and steal it. this is 21century and stop looking for a new land to conquer like ur grand patron Othman Dan fodio that conquered hausas and made them second hand citizens in their land .
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Enyimbamercedes: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Terrorist cattle organization... wetin concern cattle and name of God.
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 16, 2017
biafrasun:
When their younglings go about with their cows eating peoples crops in their farm lands, you expect them to be clapping hands for the foolanis. you must be a fool too.Ranch your cows and no body would come and steal it.

They shouldnt clap hands for them or even talk to them, they should continue killing and stealing from them. Lets see between them and the fulanis who will win! And if thats their game they should stop crying foul and stirring religious sentiments, they face the consequences of what they started since thats how disagreements are settled in the 21st century.

this is 21century and stop looking for a new land to conquer like ur grand patron Othman Dan fodio that conquered hausas and made them second hand citizens in their land .
If you really think thats what happened then youre a buffooon! Go and read history books instead of listening to what charlatans say
Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by hakimi1974(m): 3:44am On Jan 16, 2017
no fulani herds man will just wake up and decide to decimate any community. i will like to narate an incident that happened 15 years ago, but before i do let me establish the fact that i am kataf from kagoro. 15 years ago [2011] around 12 p.m 9 fulani herdsmen where rounded up by vigilante youths in my community and slaughtered, when they told the district head what they had done he advised them to cover all evidence of the crime. all i can say is that between samaru and kagoro there is a mass grave of 9 fulani (innocent) herdsmen. make baba God save us all from self inflicted calamity.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 16, 2017
hakimi1974:
no fulani herds man will just wake up and decide to decimate any community. i will like to narate an incident that happened 15 years ago, but before i do let me establish the fact that i am kataf from kagoro. 15 years ago [2011] around 12 p.m 9 fulani herdsmen where rounded up by vigilante youths in my community and slaughtered, when they told the district head what they had done he advised them to cover all evidence of the crime. all i can say is that between samaru and kagoro there is a mass grave of 9 fulani (innocent) herdsmen. make baba God save us all from self inflicted calamity.

My point exactly. I am glad youre able to freely admit your faults. Youre one of the good ones.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by toshmann(m): 3:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Ishilove:

Lol. This thread has shown me how shallow many Nairalanders are. Fulani herdsmen whose main occupation is cattle will sit down to compose a letter promising 'reprisal attacks?' Some faceless terrorist group masquerading as 'fulani herdsmen' are threatening violence and people can't see through the charade. Too bad

I agree with you. . . . . However, I dont think you'll be saying this if this letter was sent to your village.

Fake or Real, this is not funny and people in southern kaduna as well as the military amd police should be armed and ready all the time.
And also note that its kaduna today, could be jos tomorrow, benue next week, enugi next month. It os coming south if it's not checked.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Coming For Reprisal Attack': Fulani Herdsmen Write Kaduna Communities by Tunby(m): 4:03am On Jan 16, 2017
shocked So they can write too shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Mobilizes His Ward For Peter Obi in Delta State (pictures) / Caption This Picture Of Yahaya Bello And Osinbajo / FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.