Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Complete Suit Or Just Long Sleeve And Tie, Which Should I Do? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Complete Suit Or Just Long Sleeve And Tie, Which Should I Do? (560 Views)

Must One Wear Suit To A Job Interview? / Jobberman: Real Or Just A Name... / Must Read: Am I Cursed Or Just Lazy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Suit Or Just Long Sleeve And Tie, Which Should I Do? by friedcorn: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
I have been attending interviews without success last year, wearing my complete suit but no success. In two weeks time i have an interview, and am thinking of going there with just corporate and tie no suit.

Will it hamper my chance of getting the job?

Please advise me as you would do to your brother.
Re: Complete Suit Or Just Long Sleeve And Tie, Which Should I Do? by jeyselassie(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
friedcorn:
I have been attending interviews without success last year, wearing my complete suit but no success. In two weeks time i have an interview, and am thinking of going there with just corporate and tie no suit.

Will it hamper my chance of getting the job?

Please advise me as you would do to your brother.
I will advise you go with a suit. better prepared than regret. and I think u should go to the next interview with a white shirt and real beautiful tie.attend the interview as if you are going to bid for a multi million naira deal. everyone remembers to wear a suit shirt but not a showstopper tie. if it means borrowing a tie do so as u only have one impression to kill a mocking bird.
Re: Complete Suit Or Just Long Sleeve And Tie, Which Should I Do? by butanep(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Your dress code isn't the problem but what you have to deliver.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Am In A Dilemma / Hotel/hospitality Management Jobs / 3 Fresh Vacancies At Jumia, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.