Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. (700 Views)

Dying Daily To Self: My Spiritual Edibles/makeover / The Guardian UK: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation Goes International / Knowing What Your Chi (guardian Angel) Is Capable Of Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
How do i relate and communicate with my guardian angel?? I read a thread about angels and stuffs,and I'm moved.i want to be different... I need help..

1 Like

Re: I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Go and study necromancy
Re: I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
LegendaryArnold:
Go and study necromancy
been able to summon the dead is dark magic,am talking about my own special being..

1 Like

Re: I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. by mayorall(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2017
doctorkush:
How do i relate and communicate with my guardian angel?? I read a thread about angels and stuffs,and I'm moved.i want to be different... I need help..

Open your spiritual eye. Also break outta flesh, you are a spirit being.

Angels only listen to God's word, instructions. You can command them with the word of God.

Buy the book by Bishop David Oyedepo "Put your Angels to work" . just #400 . All you need is there.

1 Like

Re: I Seek My Inner Self, My Guardian Angel.. by Auki: 5:04am On Jan 16, 2017
doctorkush:

You have two angels recording what you have done of good or bad. Do not resort to magic beside magic will lead to only one outcome: Destruction and regrets. Magic provides means to actually communicate with Jinns(Called Demon by Christian folk).

Of benefit to you is worshiping ur creator alone while doing good. Of harm to you is worshiping creatures like Angels, Jinns, Stones, Jesus, Mary, Saints e.t.c. Creatures cannot and will not safe u from dire punishment but the Creator can safe u from harms and admit u into gardens in which rivers flows.

In serious fear as in safety, call onto God alone who made u (who u will return to once u death) and ur forefathers of olds.

Do not resort to opening third eye or any magic!

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Megachurch Pastor, Bishop Eddie Long, Dies Of Cancer - Yahoo News / Can This Be Gods Call To Man? / Under A Divine Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.