Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,961 members, 7,803,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! (45601 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
plat, is that you?!?!
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

@topic- muscles in general makes me gaga kiss kiss kiss kiss
i thought it was the norm in 9ja to have six packs, well the igbos i know usually does and they dont work out
it comes from hard work, my dad has a six pack and most of my male cousins do and so do my boo kiss kiss kiss kiss

even when i went to the marketplace, the men carrying the heavy stuff with their shirts off had six packs shocked shocked shocked
my my my sexy sexy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
girl its not just you, i noticed the same thing too.
almost every guy that i saw when i was in naija (imo state) had a 6 pack, and yes it was from all the hard work especially in the village! cheesy
like every guy in my family has a 6 pack it seems.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2009
edoyad:

Platinum i dont think the OP means wrinkled cocoyam and cassava six packs o shocked . I'm the OP those well defined and toned ones grin LOLs
no, i know what im talking about  hahhahah grin grin grin even my friend who stopped by commented on my dads abs, it is well defined, it would put the small boys to shame grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

and the marketboys and cousins were my age, abs well defined, even my lil 8 yr cousin has abs grin grin

THE-AMAKA:

plat, is that you?!?!

almost, wink  still working at it. . . . 2 more weeks to go! cheesy
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
edoyad:

Platinum i dont think the OP means[b] wrinkled cocoyam and cassava six packs[/b] o  shocked . I'm the OP those well defined and toned ones  grin  LOLs
rotflmao grin grin

@Plat
Plz remove my pix from this thread angry
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

girl its not just you, i noticed the same thing too.
almost every guy that i saw when i was in naija (imo state) had a 6 pack, and yes it was from all the hard work especially in the village! cheesy
like every guy in my family has a 6 pack it seems.

Yes, it comes from hard work. cool
Chai!! Imo State, the home of the Six Packs!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool

FL Gators:

rotflmao grin grin

@Plat
Plz remove my pix from this thread angry

ok oh, can hackney acknowledge it first oo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by edoyad(m): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
shocked shocked @platinum though you took it lightly honestly i didn't mean your dad when i said "wrinkled cassava and cocoyam abs". It's an expression my friends and i like to use when refering to six packs we see here as against those of the John Cenas and Tripple Hs . I didn't mean your dad or family members in any way.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

Yes, it comes from hard work. cool
Chai!! Imo State, the home of the Six Packs!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cool

LMAO!! YES OOO cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by whiteroses(f): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
edoyad:

Platinum i dont think the OP means wrinkled cocoyam and cassava six packs o  shocked . I'm the OP those well defined and toned ones  grin  LOLs
you people nor fit kill me for this site oh! which one be cocoyam packs lol but true talk our house boy salisu had six packs and they look really tiny not in a buff way lol and he himself looks underweight lol so yeah i think i know those ones. grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by JJay1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
I must still be living in pre-historic times! I thought girls are rather interested in "packed pockets" and not neccessarily six packs!!
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
JJay1:

I must still be living in pre-historic times! I thought girls are rather interested in "packed pockets" and not neccessarily six packs!!

lol not these days, girls can pad their own pockets cool cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Singular: 11:15pm On Nov 28, 2009
u have pasted ur photo on the internet. Congratulations
u shall not be able to remove it from the internet as now it shall be spread all over. It will be used against u by all ur enemies. Congratulations.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^
are you hatin cause you cant have dat ass? tongue cool
damn! why the animosity?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by hackney(m): 11:30pm On Nov 28, 2009
Ehn? Imo state? abi make i begin look shirt like gay man? embarassed embarassed
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by whiteroses(f): 11:36pm On Nov 28, 2009
platinumnk:

lol not these days, girls can pad their own pockets cool cool
innit! he still rolls with the low ones that scrounge money off men, wer my independent ladies at eeeeyyy lol
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Bigclen(m): 11:54pm On Nov 28, 2009
Let me ask, why do guys like girls that are busty, hot, flat tummy and out of this world. If u can answer this, then u'll kno why girls like dudes with six packs (am yet hav the six though! Lol)
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by nezerst(f): 11:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
We think it sexy. All those muscles.
N besides pot belly gets in the way.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by chidexy(m): 12:06am On Nov 29, 2009
six packs - as in six packs of beer?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by platinumnk(f): 2:08am On Nov 29, 2009
edoyad:

shocked shocked @platinum though you took it lightly honestly i didn't mean your dad when i said "wrinkled cassava and cocoyam abs". It's an expression my friends and i like to use when refering to six packs we see here as against those of the John Cenas and Tripple Hs . I didn't mean your dad or family members in any way.

its ok. cheesy

whiteroses:

you people nor fit kill me for this site oh! which one be cocoyam packs lol but true talk our house boy salisu had six packs and they look really tiny not in a buff way lol and he himself looks underweight lol so yeah i think i know those ones. grin

most igbo ppl I know from imo state are stocky, we like meat on dem bones cool

Singular:

u have pasted your photo on the internet. Congratulations
u shall not be able to remove it from the internet as now it shall be spread all over. It will be used against u by all your enemies. Congratulations.

**Eyeroll**, cool tongue Jehovah, pursue my enemies cool

THE-AMAKA:

^^
are you hatin cause you cant have dat ass? tongue cool
damn! why the animosity?
Tell dem again tongue

hackney:

Ehn? Imo state? abi make i begin look shirt like gay man? embarassed embarassed
come again? what is that supposed to mean?? tongue tongue

whiteroses:

innit! he still rolls with the low ones that scrounge money off men, wer my independent ladies at eeeeyyy lol
*snaps fingers in the air** Right Here Girl!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy eeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy!!! grin grin grin grin

@hackey- I Hope I proved the impossible right?? cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by hackney(m): 2:13am On Nov 29, 2009
U r on point, dear.
Zero fat on them boyz
cool
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by lovemoi2(f): 2:27am On Nov 29, 2009
tell me you dont find this hawt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i can eat them raw

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by oyinda3(f): 3:35am On Nov 29, 2009
uggghh the guys are too muscular. i prefer it to be some what flat.

the 6 packs remind me of this lol:
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by sweetpie23: 4:22am On Nov 29, 2009
lovemoi2:

tell me you dont find this hawt shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, now i can eat them raw
too much lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by THEAMAKA3(f): 4:24am On Nov 29, 2009
@ love2moi
i like the fist and second guy, the third one "eh--"
does "hbm" stand for "hot black men"?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by lovemoi2(f): 4:36am On Nov 29, 2009
^^^ you got that right

gata go take my morning sleep, been awake all night
choa peeps
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by konti(f): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2009
i wud really want to achieve that, but too much waka waka no go allow persom concentrate and exercise, lol
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Flavio: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2009
@konti

Im a personal trainer.

All u need is 1hr a day. and monitoring the quality of food you eat.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by martyns303(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2009
I happen to have 8 packs abs

1 Like

Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by No2Atheism(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2009
@topic

Cus they think 2-pac is not good enough . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by thando(f): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2009
y do girls like guyz at all?
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by GeorgeD1(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2009
what about people like us with 10 packs? grin
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by Riot5000: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2009
edoyad (m)
kaduna/######/******/lagos

Packs
« #5 on: November 26, 2009, 12:39 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't blame them o, myself am crazy about flat tummied girls but can you believe i haven't seen one in months ?
It takes just two months to grow a six if you really want it but i prefer Flat.

Report to moderator Logged

IT TAKES TWO MONTHS TO GROW A SIX PACK?
Yes, if you DRINK ANABOLIC STEROIDS for breakfast every morning and stay in the Gymn working on your abs for three hours, twice a day.
LOL
Only if i knew it was that easy, i would have consulted with you before wasting twelve months to grow mine.
Re: Girls And Guys With Six Pack Abs! by edoyad(m): 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
^ I'm naturally slim and have a flat tummy. I swear, I tell you when i started doing 40 push ups every morning and another forty in evening i saw a muscular bulge develop after 2 weeks . Though i stopped it in the third week cos like i said i prefer it flat the way it is, I'll start later again towards my 40s when i know a protruding belly will be calling me home. grin

Simple things like what you eat (flee from too much meat, other fats and high cabs) can alter the course of your body.
I'm lucky cos I've hated fatty foods from childhood and enjoy drinking lipton before i sleep (heaven) which i hear helps metabolise fat. Not to sound cocky but i don't think my weight or share will ever be beyond my control.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Beautiful Nairalanders. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.