Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House (54810 Views)

Burial Photos Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Killed By Gunmen In Imo State / Obituary Poster Of Chuks Okebata, Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed In Imo / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Nigerian U.S Army veteran kidnapped and killed after he came back home to complete his house in Imo State

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/heartbreaking-photos-of-nigerian-us.html

These photos are just heartbreaking, looking at his kids and the house he just completed. If only he had stayed back in the U.S!

He came back to Nigeria after he finished building his mansion in the village, only to be abducted and shot on the 12th of January. Read the story according to his sister, Lilian Ndiukwu below...

"What a wicked world.... who has done this to My BIG BRO? A USA veteran who just came back this Xmas after building his beautiful house(mansion)in the village not knowing that the enemies has an evil plan against him.
They abducted and shot him dead yesterday night. I Can't believe this, can someone wake me up from this nightmare? Who did this to u Bro?

I could remember the last time we spoke on phone that whn u come bk, we will visit the LESS PRIVILEGE nd nt knowing dt this will be the last call we made. Can't stop crying for you BRO CHUKS . An iroko has fallen. Those that killed you will never know peace and their generation will never go unpunished. GOD WILL AVENGE FOR YOU R.I. P(LA NA UDO)

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by zutu(m): 1:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Na wao what a wicked world.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by walemoney007(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2017
may his soul RIP

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by PeaceGord: 1:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Photo or Na lie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ollymoore: 2:18am On Jan 16, 2017
RIP

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Solowande(m): 3:17am On Jan 16, 2017
May the killer(s) never go unpunish in Jesus name. Rest in peace

63 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Solowande:
May the killer(s) never go unpunish in Jesus name. Rest in peace

Amen!

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ZUBY77(m): 3:24am On Jan 16, 2017
This is why I am very angry with the soft laws against kidnappers.
Lagos state said they will only kill kidnappers if the victim dies.
Why wait until the victims dies?
Kill any convicted kidnapper instantly, they are animals.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by 1Rebel: 3:44am On Jan 16, 2017
This is really sad.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by matrix199(m): 4:20am On Jan 16, 2017
So sad

This was the same way a matron of a community in Imo state, who came back to Nigeria with her late husband from the U.K to develop the community by building an international school and a catholic church in the community, was kidnapped by some wicked youth on her way to church. The elders went round the community demanding for her release else a curse would be placed on the perpetrators. They eventually released her, but not without injecting her with a substance that made her lose her mind. Right now, the woman is a vegetable. She can't talk, can't do anything on her own.

The wickedness of man has no limit or halt. We should take caution, and mind where and how we display wealth.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 4:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Eeyah

Somehow I knew it's going to be the East

Only because I watched a film like that last night

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by olasaad(f): 4:54am On Jan 16, 2017
What a wicked world we are. everywhere is not save even ur own village. RIP to the dead and may God be with the family he left behind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by sarrki(m): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Africans are naturally wicked

Africans are not creative

Africans are good at destruction

Rip bro

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by GMBuhari: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2017
dokiOloye:
Odenni,watch Ur written English first

Mr Wikipedia thank you, a reasonable educated person would know its phone's autocorrect function and the right word is watched

It's funny you are trying to correct me, went through all your posts, basically your sentences are fvcked up, you probably can't spell anything right which is why you always shorten your words, your grammar is wack and you mostly type broken English, why not make a good use of your own advise and start writing in full sentences

Sule bantu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by syndrum(m): 6:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Naija.. the land of the glory Beefers...
E fit be because e no greet one old woman well ooo Or e take hn car splash water on an unfortunate being mistakenly...

who knows?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2017
And people will say the village poo thing isn't true RIP big man

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by MrGreenMavro: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2017
hmm
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Babangida70(m): 6:21am On Jan 16, 2017
embarassed rip man....... Life goes on!
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari is really a bad luck
Who voted this man?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by abbeyty(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017
They just left those two kids fatherless and their mother a widow and i am sure at least one of his parents is still alive. those that did this will never no peace until they are caught.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by WOruGunu(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
this thing fear me.
As dis veteran thick reach and wit all d American training he's got our locals still do am bad.

it's a pity Nigeria has talent but wont use it well.

Naija I hail oooooooo

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
He probably struggled with the kidnappers. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by lonelydora: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Mrschigo: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Bad
Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by Launcher: 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
RIP to him, just wasted a hero.
But that's a cop's badge on him & not a dog tag, how is he in the army with a badge? It has no meaning though......he's human even if he is just a carpenter

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by ritababe(f): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
ZUBY77:
This is why I am very angry with the soft laws against kidnappers.
Lagos state said they will only kill kidnappers if the victim dies.
Why wait until the victims dies?
Kill any convicted kidnapper instantly, they are animals.

lol that's why you don't want to come home abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by repogirl(f): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Na wa o! People cannot come back home again without fear of being kidnapped or worse.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian U.S Army Veteran Killed After He Came Back Home To Complete His House by lifestyle1(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
This is too bad.

And the killers think they will leave peacefully ?

May God give his father, mother, wife and children the strenght to bear the loss.

RIP.

Don't trust anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Oluwafunmilayo Atilade Pardoned Inmates - photo / Four Doctors Commit Suicide In Abuja / Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.