Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis (12610 Views)

Henry Chibueze Onwughalu Is Dead (Eze Ndigbo In China Dies) / Forget The Eze Ndigbo Title —Deji Of Akure / Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by babestella: 7:51am On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
Let's learn to respect our host

Also worthy of note we should not take the liberality of our host community for granted.

STFU, did you read the story?

The issue causing problem is imposition of leadership on the Igbo community by the Deji of Akure.

Why would the Deji impose a leader on the Igbos when the Igbos already had their election and elected a leader for themselves.

I think it is the host that is disrespecting her guest here, it is deliberate and a design to extort the Igbos through an imposed stooge. This is absolute nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by giftedben: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Akure is part of one Nigeria. Stop complaining. Go and pay homage to Eze Ndigbo nke Akure. smiley smiley

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin grin
lol cheesy
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by engreo(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
FreeGlobe:

This is why tinubu said all yoruba obas are useless.. See as a whole deji dey visit police station up and down because of igbo bribe.. cheesy cheesy
where is the picture of him in the police station? Brainless osus Igbos sah! Hmmmmm.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Okeikpu(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Very soon some ediops will come up here to defend 1 Nigeria,I mean Zoongeria
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Rafaell(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2017
orimsamsam:
iPod toots are confuse. U want Biafra and still want eze ndigbo of akure.

Till naw ur people are still fighting for the original eze ndigbo of ibadan.

Oil-soup awakening... Eze Ndigbo has been existing in every part of this world where Igbos reside, since time Immemorial. Even in each state of the US, Eze Ndigbo abounds !
So sheath your sword n go get urself informed - Igbos will have Biafra n still appoint Eze Ndigbo in every state of the zoo, including Sambissa State !
U can't do without Ndigbo

3 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by engreo(m): 7:58am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Learn from Fayose. . . pay tribute grin grin
kikikik......to go and learn drug paddling...lwkmo grin grin
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
engreo:
kikikik......to go and learn drug paddling...lwkmo grin grin
....not selling agege bread though. . .

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by dollarsplenty(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2017
OP, don't be biased, which police quizzed Deji of Akure? that's demeaning.
Police did not quiz the King. and he did not go to any police station.
by the way, No Eze ndigbo in Akure, its igbo president
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Okeikpu(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2017
Ds poor king wey my pple dey dash money everywkend
Very s2upid man sad
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
wiseone10:

Host? Correct me if I'm wrong, are they not also Nigerians?

'Eze ndigbo na akure' literally means 'King of the igbos in Akure'. And it's more of a social title than a traditional one. Who is being disrespected here?

I thing the Deji has brought himself low by meddling in the affairs of a group of Igbo businessmen in Akure.

Let him answer the police.
business men or criminals.? The host said they do not want the title.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by engreo(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

....not selling agege bread though. . .
better than drug smuggling
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
engreo:
better than drug smuggling
stop hating.
Watch and learn

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2017
FreeGlobe:
afonjas always huffing and puffing online, now claiming edo.. smh
if I'm not chatting with you frm Edo thunder make he fire me. You cannot breach any law here..I swear we will serve you rightly.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Okeikpu(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2017
If It was all abt H/Fulanis you won't see the Agboro of a king utter any words not talk of action
You pple don't appreciate our loving kindness, even after we developed ur villages

2 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by giftedben: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
How can Deji of Akure be collecting money from Sir Gregory Iloehika faction and also be collecting money from Kinsley chukwuma faction cheesy . Greedy Deji of Akure grin

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by djbobby007: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2017
FreeGlobe:

Cant you read the article? What is the interest of the deji in a faction not accepted by the people?
#IGBO MUST GO HOME
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by raystanley(m): 8:19am On Jan 16, 2017
orimsamsam:
iPod toots are confuse. U want Biafra and still want eze ndigbo of akure.

Till naw ur people are still fighting for the original eze ndigbo of ibadan.
Monkey' if them get biafra, they won't ask for akure...
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Eastactivist: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Habakus:
Why does that Deji and some Yorubas make it sound like a big deal that others are living in their region and take up traditional titles. it reeks of inferiority complex.
In the southeast,there are huge communities of Yorubas, Hausas etc living there for decades yet you don't hear Igbos whining like sisies and carrying placards insisting they must leave.
In Enohia,Afikpo in Ebonyi state ( for instance),there are huge communities of Hausas,yorubas and others who have practically taken over the place. They have their kingship and representatives in place. But you don't see Igbos complaining about this. That's why I say Igbos are about the most detribalized Nigerians and the most socially developed.

Igbos are really riddled with maturity. I can't say such for the yorubas who mostly are reeked with inferiority complex. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Eastactivist: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:

Who listens to the poor miserable host? Iranu.
No be one Nigeria dem dey... Abaca.

3 Likes

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Eastactivist: 8:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:

if I'm not chatting with you frm Edo thunder make he fire me.
You cannot breach any law here..I swear we will serve you rightly.
LOL. And who is talking about breaching law...
Abeg stop Threatening foolishly.... grin

See Edo kwa, wey the bini majority can't fill a state.
Please don't use your crave for nuisances to bring hostility to good bini people doing their businesses outside Edo state... Yimmu.

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 16, 2017
sarrki:
Let's learn to respect our host

Also worthy of note we should not take the liberality of our host community for granted.

mechi onu!! nobody is dragging supriority with the deji instead he is the one trying to make the Igbo community inferior to him and also cause disaffection among them, why should he impose someone on them when that person is not their choice? And more to that forcing them to change d Eze ndi igbo to "Asiwaju awon Igbo, how does that sound to your hearing? I suggest he tries it with the fulanis and hausas in shasha community first. Not that the Igbos aren't respecting the community, they stay indoor when they are performing rituals even though the constitution does not back such rituals. All i know the Deji is trying to do is become a Demi-god.
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:
Just pay homage and all will be well. Igbo kwenu grin grin grin
grin
imhotep:
Just pay homage and all will be well. Igbo kwenu grin grin grin
mazi imhotep Good morning
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Coldfeet:
Eze ndi Igbo title shouldn't be used outside the Igbo land.
the Eze ndi igbo only interferes with issues concerning the igbos and does not ask the host community to pay homage to him so i don't think the Deji should poke his catarh stuffed nose in his affairs
#amoff
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 16, 2017
godwinkessi:
I think for Igbo to be good again, they should cancel anything like ohanaze whatever. Those group of people only rep their stomach and think from their anus. Igbo should dissociate from whatever ohanaze, most of them are all this old bad people with bad reputation who came up to ohanaze with their useless passed glory and aimed at taking bribe. Say no to ohanaze, they're evil. Not to only igbos but the nation as a whole. Ndi ala
so we shouldn't have reps outside igboland
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 16, 2017
omofunaab:
Akure youths, anybody that tries nonsense in akure should be flogged mercilessly
Your father would be the first to test the whips...come to Adesida and see things for yourself then you can conclude on who would whip the other
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by psalmsjob: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
I see another public flogging uploadinggrin

Set of people too haughty to submit to authority even their own father is disrespected willfully. They take up their King's title as first and last namegrin Obi Eze or Eze Obi grin
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2017
bankyblue:
Just in one small state, them no gree, and they said they want biafar country.....SMH for them. Lubbush
your head like aki asaga. Igbos are thieves, cultist, kidnappers and scammers that is what we hear everyday now we are saying we want to leave Nigeria so it can be peaceful again yet you're saying NO! So i ask is it your affection for us that makes u wanna keep us in Nigeria or that very oil that has been feeding you seen you were born?

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 16, 2017
kaluxy007:
grin mazi imhotep Good morning
My brother Kaluxay007 , how body? Trust you are well grin grin grin
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:

the hosts have no biz wit tye title tgey did not create
Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Learn from Fayose. . . pay tribute grin grin
Fayose is nwafo Igbo, but he was born and brought up in Ekiti. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Princedapace(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Drchristian:
May lead to crisis ke? Let d crisis come plagiocephaly will remember their biafraland. Akure people too dey dull. have u ever hear ibos giving us problems in Edo? No cus they know what we are made off.
grin

Babe... Wat u said no follow.. How can a leader impose a particular person to lead a group of persons?

Does it make sense to u or is it about hatred for igbos? Edo people and igbos have no problem...they inter marry and relate a lot. Do u also know that there are Yoruba and hausa leaders in south east? Make una stop all these point blank jareee just to get likes..

1 Like

Re: Police Quiz Deji Of Akure Over Eze Ndigbo Crisis by Omonigeriarere: 9:21am On Jan 16, 2017
imhotep:

Akure is part of one Nigeria. Stop complaining.
Go and pay homage to Eze Ndigbo nke Akure. smiley smiley

Igbo Kwenu grin grin grin grin

No more Biafra? How U want to leave the zoo and still fighting hard to gain relevance in the zoo is ironical.

Bunch of confusionist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do People Always Have Bad Notions About The Mbaise People? / Ooni Goes Into Seclusion, Seeks Spiritual Intervention Over Economic Hardship / Should Inter-tribal Marriages Be Encouraged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.