Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal (675 Views)

My Boyfriend Is Saying I Have Small Boobs Is It True? / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Nollywood Queen Of BOOBS Is At It Again Flaunting Her Massive Water Melon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal by gbolakpine(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Irrespective of the big size, science says men prefer firm boobs more than they do big boobs.

A recent scientific study carried out in four different countries; Brazil, Cameroon, Czech Republic and Namibia, revealed this preference.

According to the survey which sampled 267 men, majority of the men consider firm boobs more attractive, regardless of the boobs’ size.

Speaking of size, another revelation from the study showed that women with C-cups are preferred to those with D-cups.

While the sample size is small, it is telling nonetheless. And the scientists are looking to carry out further studies on the two parameters, breast size and firmness, which, taken together, may help to explain the relatively large variation in women’s breast sizes.

Now to the Nigerian guys, what is your take on this… Big boobs or Firm boobs

http://www.kongegist.com/2017/01/shape-womans-boobs-attractive-size-studies-reveal/
Re: The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal by TRADELYN: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
shocked
Re: The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal by Emjay1310(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2017
This is not scientific. It's mere questionnaires they used. I thought they did experiment to arrive at this conclusion. They just asked for men's opinion. That's all
Re: The Shape Of A Woman’s Boobs Is More Attractive Than The Size – Studies Reveal by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
I told you tongue tongue

Round, firm orange boobs is the best cheesy.
Perky boobs kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Winner For Finest Face 2017 First Edition, Busayo Deborah See Pictures / Nigerian Rapper, Ruggedman, Writes Poem About Pres. Buhari / #bbnaija: Bisola, Bassey, Cocoice, Debbie-rise & Gifty Nominated For Eviction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.