Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. (734 Views)

Some Old Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. / Anime That I Am Watching Right Now: Shounen Maid. / Anime I Am Watching Right Now...while Waiting For Winter 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
My fellow Animelanders wink

So, the new season has kicked off, and there are lots of anime, new and old, to watch and see.

Without further ado....here are the anime I am following for the current season

1.Little witch academia:

Anime about a little girl who heads to a Witch training school to learn how to become a witch. Fans of Harry Potter who are still waiting for the Harry Potter Anime would love this show.

2.Demi-chan wa katanari

High school biology teacher and his friendship with three special girls in his school....one of whom is a snow-woman, the other a vampire and the third a dullahan (ie a person who goes around carrying his or her head).

3.Seiren

AKA Honesty. Coming of age anime featuring a male teenager and his relationship with three girls, as they come to the end of their high school lives.

4.Konosuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! ).

Season 2 of the interesting adventures of Satou Kazuma, the Goddess Aqua, the magician Megumin, and the knight Darkness in a strange and magical world.(Highly recommended for the laughs!)

5.Kobayashi san ChI no maid dragon.

Miss Kobayashi is a single software analyst who suddenly has a dragon come into her life.....to be her maid.(Yes, you read right!).

6.Hand shakers.

Action anime as a young , technically adept high school student gets sucked into the world of the Handshakers, where you battle to the end until there is only one standing (Sorry, not like Highlander, folks).

7.Eldlive.

Kokonose Chuuta is an ordinary high school student.....who gets recruited into an elite Galactic Police Force that fights crimes across the Galaxy. And one of his classmates IS also a member....

8.Urara Meirochu.

The adventures of four new friends....as they learn to be diviners, and also as one of them looks for her mother...

9.Gabriel Dropout.

An angel gets sent down to Earth....to live as an ordinary high school student...only to become a video-game playing, snack eating, untidy shut-in. Will she snap out of it...or give in totally to the temptations that Earth has to offer?

10.Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha Bu

Slice of life series about a group of girls and the bicycle club at their school.

And that is just 10 of this Winter 2017 season anime that I am following

Do you need to know more: Here

So, till next time...keep well, animelanders!

Ja ne!

1 Like

Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by FemiEddy(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks, but I need a site to download
9jakohai:
My fellow Animelanders wink

So, the new season has kicked off, and there are lots of anime, new and old, to watch and see.

Without further ado....here are the anime I am following for the current season

1.Little witch academia:

Anime about a little girl who heads to a Witch training school to learn how to become a witch. Fans of Harry Potter who are still waiting for the Harry Potter Anime would love this show.

2.Demi-chan wa katanari

High school biology teacher and his friendship with three special girls in his school....one of whom is a snow-woman, the other a vampire and the third a dullahan (ie a person who goes around carrying his or her head).

3.Seiren

AKA Honesty. Coming of age anime featuring a male teenager and his relationship with three girls, as they come to the end of their high school lives.

4.Konosuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! ).

Season 2 of the interesting adventures of Satou Kazuma, the Goddess Aqua, the magician Megumin, and the knight Darkness in a strange and magical world.(Highly recommended for the laughs!)

5.Kobayashi san ChI no maid dragon.

Miss Kobayashi is a single software analyst who suddenly has a dragon come into her life.....to be her maid.(Yes, you read right!).

6.Hand shakers.

Action anime as a young , technically adept high school student gets sucked into the world of the Handshakers, where you battle to the end until there is only one standing (Sorry, not like Highlander, folks).

7.Eldlive.

Kokonose Chuuta is an ordinary high school student.....who gets recruited into an elite Galactic Police Force that fights crimes across the Galaxy. And one of his classmates IS also a member....

8.Urara Meirochu.

The adventures of four new friends....as they learn to be diviners, and also as one of them looks for her mother...

9.Gabriel Dropout.

An angel gets sent down to Earth....to live as an ordinary high school student...only to become a video-game playing, snack eating, untidy shut-in. Will she snap out of it...or give in totally to the temptations that Earth has to offer?

10.Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitensha Bu

Slice of life series about a group of girls and the bicycle club at their school.

And that is just 10 of this Winter 2017 season anime that I am following

Do you need to know more: Here

So, till next time...keep well, animelanders!

Ja ne!
Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
FemiEddy:

There is a link in that my post you quoted.(here it is again) Click there...and you will be able to download from the site...

Also, get Torch browser...helps you to download videos.

1 Like

Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Also try Kissanime's site, and this site.

1 Like

Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by FemiEddy(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks brother, appreciate
9jakohai:

There is a link in that my post you quoted.(here it is again) Click there...and you will be able to download from the site...

Also, get Torch browser...helps you to download videos.
Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Darcwudz(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2017
FemiEddy:
Try chai-anime

1 Like

Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by FemiEddy(m): 11:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Thanks on it............we should even hav Anime zone on Nairaland sef
Darcwudz:

Try chai-anime

1 Like

Re: List Of 2017 Winter Anime That I Am Watching Right Now. by Darcwudz(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
FemiEddy:
Thanks on it............we should even hav Anime zone on Nairaland sef
cheesy abi

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Bisola Saved Tonight / Big Sister Naija(a Kemen Vs Tboss Parody) / Bbnaija: See The 5 Big Brother Naija Finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.