Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) (39964 Views)

Teesa Williams Graduates From High School, Regina Askia Celebrates (Photos) / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic / Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams Stun At A Charity Event (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by Abrakhan: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2017
wandeay:
MMM has paid me this morning, wat a good way to start the week
I am happy for u if its true.

Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by SpongeBobSP: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
lonelydora:
Why didn't she contest for Miss. Virginity?

lmfao!!! hahahhhahahahahaha.. u dey vex for the girl??
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by Jaquar456: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Deseo:
The way children grow nowadays eh, I'm here looking like an 18 year old, this child is looking 23.
Is clear she did not win, otherwise her mama no go let us hear word. Even though Regina be runner up for Miss Nigeria she don try everything and end up as nurse. Now she want to Realise her dreams by pushing this 15 Year old poor daughter to the front burner. Fire dey hot oooo.

1 Like

Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by wandeay: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bmdacutie:
Hi. I am Sandra. Can we be friends? It's not because MMM just paid you o. I just like the way you write.
I really appreciate your request, I'm open to friendship.
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by wandeay: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Abrakhan:

I am happy for u if its true.
I requested on the 13th of Jan, was surprised when a guider called me this morning that one of his downlines wants to pay me and he transferred the money immediately after the call.
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by wandeay: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
ucsparks:
then go and pH angry
I PHed since December and yet to be matched.
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by Spadelicious: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jaquar456:

Is clear she did not win, otherwise her mama no go let us hear word. Even though Regina be runner up for Miss Nigeria she don try everything and end up as nurse. Now she want to Realise her dreams by pushing this 15 Year old poor daughter to the front burner. Fire dey hot oooo.

On point! Regina moved to Yankeeland to join her limousine taxi driver husband and boasting that she will conquer Hollywood and was unsuccessful only to become a nurse to earn a living and living on past glory of her days in Nigeria when she could get acting roles. I pity her, sha. Maybe her daughter can help change her life so good luck to her.
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by mrteee: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
You're advertising her to the world as a sex symbol now, when boys start to shine her kongo with reckless abandon then you'll say men are wicked. angry angry angry angry
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by theimmortals(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mightyify:
She looks 21yrs
Age Calculator
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2017
wandeay:

I really appreciate your request, I'm open to friendship.
Lol! Emmmm.....can I see the deposit from MMM into your account?
Re: Teesa Williams Contests For Miss New York Teen 2017 (photos) by wandeay: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2017
Bmdacutie:

Lol! Emmmm.....can I see the deposit from MMM into your account?

Yeah, sure you can, send me a mail, I'll reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Comes For Nathaniel Bassey's 'hallelujah Challenge' / Dbanj,oritse Femi And Wande Coal Take A Metro Train Ride In Abuja / "Happy G Day": Timaya Poses With 3 G-wagons With Different Colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.