Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (38475 Views)

"I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Dremostar(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Rapper, Ikechukwu’s former fiancee Sarah Ofili has reacted to the former’s recent allegations that she was cheating on him with his friend, Terry the Rapman.

Killz, as Ikechukwu is fondly called, was on a radio show last week where he accused After Killz (as he’s called by fans) was on a radio show and suggested that Sarah had been cheating on him with Terry tha Rapman, all hell broke loose on social media with Terry and Joy Madaki (his sister who’s Sarah’s best friend) both taking shots at Ikechukwu.

Ikechukwu had said, “Perfect example, you wanted the limelight. You have Killz (Ikechukwu)… (taking) you everywhere like on a mantlepiece, carrying her everywhere like, ‘you must build this profile, you must give this girl name…then you free that and then you went to go f*ck with Terry.

What the f*ck does he have?”

But Miss Ofili took her chance to fire back at Killz this weekend when she was on Happenings Radio to talk about broken engagements.

She suggested that she was deliberately put in a situation where she couldn’t say no by Ikechukwu when he proposed to her.

“I accepted his proposal because of pressure…he proposed in public because he knew if he had done it in private, it was likely I would have said no. I wish I said no but shit happens… I broke off the engagement because he was a pathological liar…

He’s old but he still hasn’t grown up. If he’s still thinking about his ex after four years, I pity the girl he’s currently dating,” she said.

Source: http://naijavibes.net/2017/01/regret-accepting-ikechukwus-proposal-ex-fiancee-sarah-ofili/

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by BlackDBagba: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2017
She's hot though grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by hammerF: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Her relevance is only in Nigeria. Cheat! Cheat!

U regret that he called it off after 2 -3 years.

U regret but accepted and wore the ring for 2 years.

Na children u dey tell? Some marriages dont last as long as ur engagement. E.G. Lilian and Ubi

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Abrupt: 10:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Dremostar:

“I accepted his proposal because of pressure…he proposed in public"

To those men who do public proposal and think it's romantic, you're only pressuring your partner to make a choice of either accepting your proposal or humiliating you.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by ayindejimmy(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2017
And she didn't denial the shameful act either.
OLOSHO!

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by abouzaid: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
ayindejimmy:
And she didn't denial the shameful act either.

OLOSHO!
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.

50 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by jerryunit48: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Una own don taya everybody Abeg

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by yomalex(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Ikechukwu still dey for this world?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by kachi08(m): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2017
No marriage is perfect my sister. It only requires understanding and most importantly, prayers.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Gariki: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Naija ladies and cheat are like bread and butter
And by the way with all the hot she think she is she still wears engagement rings.. After 4 years
undecidedMtchwweee
Naija ladies think say the world dey revolves around their bombom

22 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by donogaga(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Were you forced?
Did he propose to you at gun point?

17 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by czaratwork: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Did you cheat on him?

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Yinkatolu: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Fine boy
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by LecciGucci: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Abrupt:

To those men who do public proposal and think it's romantic, you're only pressuring your partner to make a choice of either accepting your proposal or humiliating you.
angry

U thinkin what im thinking bro!!..?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by donogaga(m): 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
I'm sorry to say this but it seems 99% of the ladies out there are cheaters, it's very heart breaking.

That percentage is way too much bro.

There are a good number of faithful ladies around.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by wildchild1: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Story for the gods

Check my signature
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
No fùcks given..

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by shammah1(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
It is unfortunate that this is escalating again. Let everyone move on pls. Meanwhile here's my production for Ikechukwu Ft. Ice Prince titled "Carry Me". Download Audio & Video link.
http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/ikechukwu-carry-ft-ice-prince/
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by 5starmilitant: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Ikechukwu should have just relax over this issue, instead of trying garner pity from the general public.
I was dating a girl before, when I caught her cheating on me, we broke up. I never told anyone the real truth till today. When people were asking what went wrong, I lied to them cos what really happened was too embarrassing to share.
Sometimes you don't need to explain anything to anyone.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by charleseee(f): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
She's hot though grin
just the head hot?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Coldfeet(f): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
sad
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Watin conscine me, did u tell me b4 accepting??

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by obembet(f): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by BlueRayDick: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Abi awon eleyi ya weyery ni? Who goes about accepting marriage proposals in this modern times out of pity, Huh? Even if he proposed in maracana Stadium sef in front of 100,000 fans , shey na by force to accept proposal?

U come dey tell us megede fegede for here. We dey there when una two dey cop-ulate and gbadunlate? Trailer come pass una middle now u come dey give us History of Benin empire...AbegI

10 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by somehowpenis(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
I'd rather have a white baby mama who I pay child support than to marry a Nigerian girl.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Defaramade(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
czaratwork:
Did you cheat on him?
She didn't deny the allegation, means it's probably true.

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by beezyblaze(m): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2017
BlackDBagba:
She's hot though grin

Is her face on fire

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by optional1(f): 11:26am On Jan 16, 2017
who is she self abeg?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:

And who do they cheat with? Goats?

If men can zip up their trousers who will girls cheat with

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili by gaetano: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘I Have Reported My Husband To EFCC, US Embassy’ – Kess’s Wife, Della / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos / Big Church Offers 50 Optical Patients Free Cataract Operation With 400 Glasses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.