Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Need Help On Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help On Weight Loss (2037 Views)

I Need To Put On Weight, Please Help! / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / What's D Healthiest Way For Me To Put On Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2009
Hi everyone, am in big trouble. My Loving Husband is on my neck, treatining to trow me out and marry a new wife that is slim.
please what will i do to get result over nite

Helppppppppp plllleeeeasese
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by MrCrackles(m): 1:02am On Nov 26, 2009
Mix G ama lin 20 with green tea. . . and sip slowly till you slim up
And by the way, have you forgotten you sex shows up as male?
Are you confuzzle or what
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 1:09am On Nov 26, 2009
dont mind the sex. this is a serious issue
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 1:14am On Nov 26, 2009
what is G ama lin 20 and how do i get it?
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by zingovenn: 1:33am On Nov 26, 2009
Na wa oo Emotivator! You be man or woman? well sha i no get much to say but follow this link http://www.hitweightloss.com to find help na there i get help when i dey fat like orobo. laugh!!!!
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 3:30am On Nov 26, 2009
Zingovenn or na wetin be your name. my sex no concern you. Any way, thanks for the useful site you gave to me. i will try some of the tips i got there.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Janet101(f): 3:37am On Nov 26, 2009
Slim tea dont work without exercise and diet
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Janet101(f): 3:41am On Nov 26, 2009
Slim tea dont work without exercise and diet.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2009
My dear eat half the amount of food you usually eat, eliminate junk foods(coke, pies, etc) introduce fruits/vegetables. Try fast-walking 30mins 3-5days a week.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Thanks you all most of the things you guys are telling me here i equally found on www.hitweightloss.com that zingovenn gave to me. you guys are really wonderful. i will try and be disciplined to implement all the things i have learnt

if they all work, i promise to invite you all to my re-union party.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by zingovenn: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2009
You are welcome my dear Emotivator. the site (http://www.hitweightloss.com) really has useful links to quality weight loss programmes
you are welcome once again.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by MrCrackles(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2009
^ ^ ^ Pack of lies! cool
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2009
All the help i get from here are useful. And am very grateful to you all.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by storm0210(m): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
got this company that helps with weight loss,
lose 3-5kg in 7days or money back guaranteed. [size=8pt][/size]www.eveconcepts.com or
mail franklino@eveconcepts.com
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by trimandtrendy(f): 11:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
There is no fast magical way to lose weight overnight my dear. you didnt gain the weight overnight remember? its one step at a time, and if you are really serious, you would lose it.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by mamagee3(f): 2:17am On Dec 11, 2009
Go on more diet, you'll lose weight. tongue
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by zingovenn: 2:38am On Dec 20, 2009
mama-gee:

Go on more diet, you'll lose weight. tongue

what kind of diet do you recommend?
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by ugo2u(m): 5:03am On Dec 20, 2009
@poster

I think you are wasting your time and putting the cart before the horse.

First of resolve with your husband why he wants to leave you and ensure that it is because of your weight.

The way you are looking for a quick fix will just land you a temporal solution. If you want to lode weight and be fit it is a lifestyle thing and not overnight.

Pls dont gp for quick fix because you will regain the weight and add more if you stop the quick fix solution.

If your husband doesnt love you find out why and make a definite and positive plan for you life.

All the best.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by coolier(f): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2009
Watch what you eat, stay off fatty foods and do a lot of walking.
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Emotivator(m): 1:34am On Dec 22, 2009
ugo_2u:

@poster

I think you are wasting your time and putting the cart before the horse.

First of resolve with your husband why he wants to leave you and ensure that it is because of your weight.

The way you are looking for a quick fix will just land you a temporal solution. If you want to lode weight and be fit it is a lifestyle thing and not overnight.

Pls dont gp for quick fix because you will regain the weight and add more if you stop the quick fix solution.

If your husband doesnt love you find out why and make a definite and positive plan for you life.

All the best.
I am begining to thinl in this line too. I pray that God will not let him leave me, cos i go die
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by julie009(f): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
you know where to look dont you
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by ugo2u(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
@poster

Why should you die over a man? Even if that man is your husband, I know u love him but please I know he is not worth dying for, think of many people that you are special to, cmon just talk things over, if he says that its your figure let him be specific.

If he says what it is exactly, tell him u will do your best and you need him to also help u and support you through it.

If you still want to lose weight then I may be of help and give you some books and tapes on weightloss so you can choose which weightloss plan suits you most and also listen to motivational tapes.

Email me on 30dayslim@gmail.com or call/text 07040543765.

Take care of urself and ur family
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by ORAPH: 3:41pm On Dec 23, 2009
5 Best Weight Loss Pills About Contact Home

Not Found
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Search for:
Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by sojejeje: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2010
Try use shakeoff phyto fibre a natural means of reducing weight and detoxification or if you can afford the full slimming package. There are more than enough testimonies. You may contact me for details on 08033225541 or email sojfagbemi@yahoo.co.uk

Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by Greenslim: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2011
Try Green world and see the different.

Re: I Need Help On Weight Loss by nibiyem(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2012
for update on how celebrities loss weight check out:
http://updatedweightlosstips..com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Cure Forehead Acne! / Don’t Compare Your Inside To Someone Else’s Outside. / Why We re On Strike - Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.