Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,443 members, 7,781,290 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture (24806 Views)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Man Trying To Kidnap 4 School Kids & Their Mum Burnt In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ‘Nigerian Nurse Tried To Kidnap Teenager For Sex In UK’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by viviangist: 11:00am On Jan 16, 2017
According to Hon Adekimoye on Facebook: "One of the kidnappers that came to ikoya today to kidnap olori Faduyile was caught , killed while d rest are at large . Olori is back home hale n hearty . Kudos to our hunters " See picture below:

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/one-of-the-kidnappers-that-came-to-kidnap-olori-faduyile-killed-picture

Source , http://www.viviangist.com/one-of-the-kidnappers-that-came-to-kidnap-olori-faduyile-killed-picture

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2017
sad sad
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by GMBuhari: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Flatties: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm..
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Sunnymatey(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Imagine that hunters are doing the job of those who are paid to protect lives and propty.

2 Likes

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by eyeview: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2017
The native there on his wall thanked God and their local hunters. But report from the police said it was after a hot pursuit by police patrol team and local hunters where one of the kidnappers was shot and killed and others escaped with bullet wounds.
So who is lying?

1 Like

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Get rich or die tryin tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by etinanguy(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
End of d wall

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by vadeonly(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
I think this will teach others planning to kidnap a lesson. That's instant death sentence. All the way may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by ngoben(f): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
everyday for the kidnapper.... one day for the owner of the House
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by dacovajnr: 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyeview:
The native there on his wall thanked God and their local hunters. But report from the police said it was after a hot pursuit by police patrol team and local hunters where one of the kidnappers was shot and killed and others escaped with bullet wounds.
So who is lying?
Believe the Police at your own peril grin
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Vin4favour(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol.... the table turned around for him grin grin grin grin serves him right... wehdonesir
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by AlphaStyles(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Go tell chineke how you take die and leave your life
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by alaskido(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyeview:
So who is lying?

Like we all, the Police is lying.
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by AlphaStyles(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sunnymatey:
Imagine that hunters are doing the job of those who are paid to protect lives and propty.
wua is this 1 Saying?
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by indoorscholar(m): 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
The only good kidnapper is a dead kidnapper. Good job hunters
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by RZArecta(m): 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
After they'll say he's from niger delta cool
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Abdhul(m): 12:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who removed his cloths abi he came like ne ?
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by GMBuhari: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good riddance
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by blackfase(m): 12:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Trust me, its convenient to trust the local hunters than your mofo police. Those blackshirted peas need to work on their image, thats if theres anything left of it.....

eyeview:
So who is lying?
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by abbeyty(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
This kidnap of thing is now rampant in Nigeria, how did we as a Nation get to this level ?
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
U don die today
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Emassive(m): 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Yoruba Kidnapper Don rise like my ND people
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by adecz: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some police members have been implicated many times for collaborating with kidnapers & armed robbers.... A week back, some were arrested in Rivers State for assisting robbers who broke into a bank with dynamite & welding tools...... The police are not my friend sad
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by ceejay80s(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
good for him
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by CioAngels(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyeview:
So who is lying?
Reports like this, police should not be trusted with lies been their middle name.
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by StoneLucifer: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is a good cadaver for medical students to learn anatomy.

1 Like

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Cadamlk: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
RZArecta:
After they'll say he's from niger delta cool
I was told the kidnappers are Ijaws
Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by Ademoore07(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm happy for mama Olori. In 1980's she used to back me up when my mum was very busy with her diploma studies at NTI teaching centre at Stemaco minicampus. A great mother and a retired Principal like her husband Oba F. Faduyile. We thank God for your life, our adorable Olori, the wife of Abodi of Ikale land

1 Like

Re: Man That Went To Kidnap Olori Faduyile Killed - Picture by mcayomind: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
don't try this at ikale

I'm from okitipupa, I know what I'm saying

(1) (Reply)

Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes 3-Year-Old Girl To Death In Katsina (Photo) / Police Nab Undergraduate, Four Others For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.