Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:19 PM

Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot (739 Views)

Denrele, Toyin Aimakhu At The Lagos Carnival 2017 (Photos) / Fans Blast Toyin Aimakhu For Her Thighs-Revealing Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Flashes Cleavage At 3 Thrones Concert, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot by eyesoflagos: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Popular Yoruba actress Toyin Aimakhu acknowledged that she is passing through alot
source : http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/01/popular-yoruba-actress-toyin-aimakhu.html

she shared this on her instagram page this morning

Life has knocked me down a few times..I've seen things I never want to see again...But I'll always get back up,I will never stay down..And REMEMBER life only comes around once,so do whatever makes you happy,and be with whoever makes you smile..
Go out and stand tall..LOVE YOU GUYS AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK..

see

Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot by BlackDBagba: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
cool
Re: Yoruba Actress Toyin Aimakhu Acknowledged That She Is Passing Through Alot by Came: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
My sister, why not give the I, and D guys a chance as Y guys no value you ... I , and D guys affair dey last pass Y dem own.. Give it a try and thank me later.

(1) (Reply)

Do We Have A New Bobrisky???? Bobdangerous???(see Photos) / Sugar Daddies Are For Upcoming Nollywood Actresses - Halima Abubakar / Ybnl Artistes Sometimes Help With My Ideas – Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.