Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sex Slavery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Slavery (5069 Views)

Bending Over Backwards To Accommodate A Nasty Woman Is The Beginning Of Slavery. / Emancipating Men From Pussy Slavery. / Men: Say No To Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2017
I stepped into the cool evening air and it greeted with a sense of freedom. Forgive me if you think I’m lazy but I’ve always thought my work was tedious. It’s a federal job but it’s tedious anyways. Idleness is more stressful than hard work. Sitting down is tedious, listening to idle women gossip is tedious and above all being the centre of attention cum attraction as a guy in the midst of ladies is most tedious. It was every bit of a corporate job and I felt lucky when I got the employment but with time I lost the excitement that came with noticing that I was the only guy in the block. The ladies –about twelve of them in number, easily overwhelmed me negatively with the competition for my attention. In fact I realized for the first time since my secondary school randy days that women had more sexuality to their personality when compared to men just of course, they pretend the more. I had experienced the most explicit sexual harassment in the office and could hardly think of who I had not made out with in the office. Yes it was that bad. The boss had me after a week I resumed work. She was a fat assed, extra large kind of woman with a pretty face. She behaves bossy like those spoilt little girls that were lucky to feel the silver spoon on their lips at birth and like expected had a milky ride through childhood to top notch position in her career of choice. She was stiff with me at first, getting unnecessarily angry at my reports, appraisals and even my sneezes. She even threatened me with a query two times within the first week. The other girls were always there to console me, sounding sweeter than Delilah while at it. I was not deterred at first; I had my way with women so I handled her carefully. When she saw that I was unshaken, she diverted to the role of a nice pussy cat, smiling at me when others were not looking and praised my dedication at the first general meeting to the surprise of everyone. For me, I was not surprised, okay I admit, I was a bit surprised more from realizing how low she could stoop. The girls rolled their eyes and murmured all through the duration of the meeting, wetin concern me? I be solomonic celeb! Winks. I was looking forward to more advances from her and turned cataract blindness to the screaming attention directed at me by other ladies.
Two days after the meeting, that was sooner than I expected, I coincidentally found myself alone with her in the elevator as it climbed from the bottom floor to the twenty-fifth floor. Immediately the elevator got in motion she turned spontaneously towards me and in an instant, I lost my lips in her mouth, she sucked and licked every part of my mouth recklessly, vigorously and with fervor. Her hands simultaneously rummaged every part of my body that it came across, I was immobile and too shocked to react visibly other than the non-concealable hardness of my d**k. I felt her rush, her dire need and her realization of limited time as the elevator kept moving, ignoring the madness within. She moaned like a spanked hoe when her hand felt the size of my d**k, I felt the racy movement in my veins but I stood even while the astounding events unfold back to back. In a split second, my belt was undone and my pants, down; she was a pro, I’m sure she did that a lot and I was catapulted once again to limbo when I felt her salivary tongue on my little man down there. She was hungry, not for food but for that kind of stuff and I was on a s*x drought for two months then! I didn’t revolt, I didn’t advance, I just played the role of a doodle. That was how I felt anyway.
After, a three-minute rumple that felt like forever, the elevator chimed, then opened and like a werewolf that finished experiencing the half mood she sprang up and became my boss again, she ran her hands through her body to put things in order. She took a quick glance at my confused, half exhausted handsome face, my rumpled and at the same time make-up smeared shirt, my disheveled pants with the mountain of my stiff d**k still protruding. She stepped out of the elevator simultaneously as her middle finger pushed me deeper into the elevator;
“Go back down, get home and fix yourself up, you can take the day off but be surely present here before 3pm”, her bossy voice rang and she pressed the elevator to send me back down. She winked at me before the door closed obviously aware of my confusion.

http://www.kassacevablog.com/2017/01/sx-slavery-pseudo-love.html?m=1
TO BE CONTINUED…
STAY TUNED TO KASSACEVABLOG.COM FOR MORE.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
sex slavery2
The elevator started its movement to the down floor as I tried to dress up as fast as I could knowing it was impossible for me to go unnoticed in the state I was in. a quick replay of what happened unlocked the beating of the gong to etilogwu dance in my heart. I knew, I was in trouble but I was too messed up to allow my mind run the marathon thought of how deep the trouble could be. Faster than the elevator made it up, it came down in no time and I was ready for the confrontation that would come from inquisitive eyes and gossip side talks. More demoralizing was knowing that many people saw the boss go into the elevator with me looking as fresh as morning breeze only for me to move down few minutes later alone and looking disheveled with a huge badge of honor, boldly imprinted on my shirt by my boss’ make up. I stepped out with such a hurry and briskly made my way through the security office to where my Toyota spider 2009 model was parked. From the corners of my eyes I saw the confused look on faces as I passed by, angry, scared, aroused and unquestionably feeling used. i tried my best to ignore them and I rebuffed the frantic attempt by busy-body Agnes; the canteen attendant to stop me. After a brief moment that seemed like a decade I saw myself on the driver’s seat of my car. With the fire still raging in my groin, I inserted the key in the ignition and drove home cursing everything on my path all through the way.
A quick shower didn’t do the expected magic when I got home so I resorted to taking a nap unsure whether it was going to be brief. My rented apartment was every bit of comfort. I spent huge amount of money to rent it so I didn’t mind spending extra to make it a haven. I didn’t earn the money anyway; it was happily given to me by a business tycoon mother who wanted nothing more than to see me become a man of my own. So whatever it was I could earn, she didn’t mind supplementing it as long as I stay busy and on the job. Everything in the apartment, from the LCD screen on the wall, huge LG air condition to the floor arts were all top class. In summary, I had the peck that came with the affluent but it didn’t inflate my pride. I had only one weakness anyway; women. They could send my thought to the left when I wanted it to move to the direction of right but I never handled a woman that was my boss until then. I slept like a log of wood not because I was tired, at least so I assumed, but because a deep slumber would make my body to forget a bit.
In my slumber, I forgot everything that existed. I dreamily got worked on by angels in semi nude flaring gowns that soothed my worries with their enticing bodies. They were familiar, familiar to an extent that they were always there in my sleep and more so whenever I slept feeling the way I felt. The sticky fluid woke me up as the sweet daughters of eve catapulted me to the llimbo for umpteenth time through the archer of passion and arrow of possession. Waking up, I noticed that it wasn’t my first ejaculation but all was too familiar because it wasn’t the first time. My phone rang and I ran my hand on the bed sheet in search of it. Just then, my sleepy eyes glanced at the clock and got widened in shock. 5pm it was! My boss’ last statement when I saw her in the morning rang out in my head. I held my breath when I turned the phone to look at the screen.
“Hello Jess, “I said obviously relieved.
“Dave, what’s up with the tone”, she asked with a streak of concern in her voice.
“I’m fine just waked from sleep”, I replied still shivering inwardly’
“You didn’t go to work?” she inquired, jeez Jess could pass in any field connected to journalism, in fact she never ran out of questions.
“What are you doing?” I asked trying to divert her attention from the question. I was obviously not in the mood to answer her question, to tell the tale of my personal Waterloo.
“Nothing Dave, you are becoming a bad boy son” she said teasingly, “you not at work and you not with me”
Jess was my girlfriend of two years, dark in complexion, tall, polished, full blossom, well-rounded behind but not too beautiful. Of all her qualities, the one I could think of easily if asked is her superb craft in the bedroom, thinking about it alone puts me at par with Scooby-doo.
“Are you at home?” I asked tiredly, an attempt to distract myself.
“Yea baby” she cooed,
“Will be there in an hour” I said as I sprang up from the bed.
“Aright, drop at the pharmacy before coming Dave, I am not on pills” she said. That’s the typical Jess I know, neither ashamed nor afraid to express herself.
I dropped the phone and breezed into the bathroom for a second bath, it was quick even though I whistled while I was at it. In no time, I was done. I toweled myself dry and swiftly struggled in a pair of dirty jeans and a cream colored T shirt. A look at the mirror reassured me of what exactly the women in my life were after. I was handsome and it ran in the family blood. Fair complexioned and heavily built even though I never visited the gym except once when a childhood friend came visiting. Still lost in thought, the ring of my phone drifted me back to reality. Impatience, that's the word for Jess I thought aloud as I clicked on the receiver.
“You are supposed to be at work DAVE!” The voice on the other side thundered. Instantly everything stood still. I could sense my boss’ anger, wounded pride mingled with disappointed, with this realization, the strength of my legs almost failed me.
“Eh eemm” I stammered,
“Meet me in ten minutes at Mint restaurant or you are a dead meat” she said icily and dropped the call before I could make another sound.
The worst is yet to come…. My bemused mind informed me!
TO BE CONTINUED…
read more @ http://www.kassacevablog.com/2017/01/sx-slavery-2-by-psuedo-love.html
STAY TUNED TO KASSACEVABLOG.COM

P.s I’d like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.comwe reply emails within 48hours.
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspot
Twitter: @kassacevablog
Send a text or call +2347085114880, +2347088885544
Visit kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our articles. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
sex slavery 3...

I called Jess on her cell phone to inform her of change of plans. As expected, she wasn’t happy, “I already cancelled my other plans Dave”, she began.
“Its business, Jess”, I said firmly. I sensed she was about to put up some more confrontations, complaints and threats, so I hung up on her.
My job was more important to me than Jess. She wouldn’t stay anyway if I lose this job. I couldn’t picture Jess to be the kind of girl that would keep feeding a jobless boyfriend at home. Nah! She would join any available motor na-aga aga. The last time I spoke to mum flashed through my mind. The big lady has learnt to sound more like my Dad than the mum she was. Her voice was crystal clear when she said, “Don’t mess with one Dave, this job guarantees your right to my properties, if anything goes wrong, I will cut you off”, I neither replied nor reacted to that, I’d be a fool to respond “Thank you ma”.
But I knew she was serious, it was her own way of schooling me for her conglomerate, and she had hopes and wished that maybe with hard work, I would be able be to make contacts within the government circle and make a better manager after I have succeeded her but if wishes were horses, beggars ride zoro. For now I got to hold on for as long as I could and dance to Boss’ tune.
Thirty minutes later, I was seated before my boss with a plate of fried rice and chicken and a bottle of Chamdor wine before me. I was a bit disappointed it wasn’t alcoholic, I needn’t be fully aware while I went through the night’s nightmare.
“You were late”, she finally said coolly which betrayed the feeling she was trying to hide- she was glad I made it.
“I am sorry for not making it to the office today”, I said not sure if I infused a good dose of apology in the tone.
“Forgiven, they didn’t miss you anyway, I did” she replied rather too boldly with her eyes dreamily on my face. I averted her eyes, the tension creeping into my veins then like a night crawler. I finally realized a lot of things I didn’t notice before then, she was neither wearing the powerful suit she wore in the morning nor any work cloth at all. She was wearing a dark-red colored dinner gown that hugged her laps like a skin and didn’t bother reaching out to the knees at all. Without sleeves or straps it hung loosely on her bosom exposing explicitly and provocatively, contours of fresh skin that not only looked appealing but was ripe for grabbing. Her high heels accentuated her height and I admitted inaudibly that she was beautiful with that make up, fresh breath and every other thing but she was naughty, yes she looked naughty.
We ate in silence; she occasionally either complimented the food or criticized the meat. I sat like a robot, not responding, not moving, and just eating. We finished eating and the waiter packed the plates. She handed over the bill notes to him and I noticed it was a little too much. It was already getting late, while the waiter was there counting his notes, I took a glance and noticed we were alone except for a couple at the far end of the corner and they stood to go while I looked on. After counting the notes, with a fat satisfaction on his face, “thank you”, he finally said and nodded at me politely.
“What need would an extra ten thousand solve for you? My boss asked him, and the waiter looked confused which I shared in the confusion.
“A lot of ‘em ma’am” he replied faithfully and quickly.
“We are about to have a serious business meeting here and we don’t want anyone walking in here, it’s already night anyway, can you hold your customers off for like fifteen minutes? She asked definitely sure of the answer. The waiter nodded out rightly and I could hide my shock no longer with the sweats bumps surfacing everywhere on my body but mostly on my face.
“You get your ten thousand bucks on our way out then, leave us in peace”, she shooed the guy who literally disappeared, closing the door after him. “If this is about what am thinking, then this woman is the most demented, craziest hoe………” she was on me before I could finish my disturbed thoughts.
She kissed me fervently and uncontrollably. Like a reflex, I returned the kisses, uncontrollably and fervently too.
“We have fifteen minutes Dave”, she gasped for air
“Don’t roughen my shirt”, I warned as the morning episode came to light in my mind. She chuckled, and murmured something about being able to afford a million of it as she rained kisses on the nape of my neck. She was wild and somehow, my chair was complaining with the very audible noise coming from it. She dragged me to the floor to put the chair out of misery and moaned when she touched my d**k exactly the way she did in the morning. I was sure she would react that way a million times encounter after that day.
“that’s huge Dave” she sang as she raised her already raised gown higher and I noticed for the first times with mixed feeling that she was pantless. I took her pleasurably and she quaked, vibrated and rapped. From the floor, to the table and she even supported herself on the metal chair while I slide behind. After ten minutes of unrestrained passion that hit both of us like an avalanche, we exploded simultaneously. She chuckled triumphantly and I was satisfied.
“I knew you’d be good at this when I first set my eyes on you” she said still breathless.
“This continues Dave” she continued “and remains a secret” she warned.
“I am married to Senator Johnson boy”, she sounded like I was supposed to be shocked, maybe I should be scared but I just don’t know why yet! But the scared look on her face no doubted directed my wandering mind to take the path of fear.
To be continued.
Stay tuned to kassacevablog.com for me
I’d like to hear from you, send an email to kassacevablog@gmail.com we reply emails within 48hours thanks.
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspo
Twitter: @kassacevablog
Visit kassacevablog.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our articles. Cheers.

Let us know you are reading, leave a comment in the comment box.

http://www.kassacevablog.com/2017/01/sx-slavery-3-by-psuedo-love.html

2 Likes

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sex slavery 4

I drove home with mixed feelings, wandering thoughts and aching body. I could still perceive her scent faintly in the misty air of the night. I yearned for the cool evening air so I did away with my car’s air conditioner and wind down the rear glasses instead. The night was generous as it allowed the cool evening breeze to steal its way through my nostrils into my lungs. “I am married to Senator Johnson boy” kept echoing in my mind causing numbness on my fingers held the steering feebly. The quietness of the night gave me respite to some extent but it didn’t put the reign on my thoughts. “Who is Senator Johnson?” I kept asking myself rhetorically and audibly. The car screeched on my hands as I involuntarily stepped down on the brakes. I caught the shadow of the lone dog that darted across the road on the other side inside the bush when the car abruptly halted having heeded the command of the brakes. I rested my head on the steering briefly in a bid to gather my wits. I got home finally in one piece and took a quick shower just in time to do what I have in mind since I was indirectly introduced to Senator Johnson. I sat comfortably on the sofa consciously barring every thought of the “sexcapade” that took place earlier that evening.
I plugged in the Airtel modem to the USB port and impatiently waited for the system to connect to the internet, using Google search engine, I typed Senator Johnson Kalu. In less than 7 seconds, Google was ready with answers to my question. He was a veteran military officer turned politician with most of his accolades bestowed on him as a result of his active participation in fighting terrorism and successful peace keeping missions. He lost his right eye in the line of duty when there was a heated battle in Libya where he was deployed by Nigeria as a key officer on peace keeping mission. He was so ruthless on the battlefield that his colleagues nicknamed him:”black mamba”. He lost his first family in the hands of hired assassins, who mercilessly murdered his family comprising of his wife and three children (all male) in cold blood. He walked in during the attack, grievously wounded, he broke their necks one after the other with his bare hands after he surrounded them with his men and made them to surrender. He joined politics hoping to escape his loneliness but fell in love instead with a lady who turned out to be my boss. He loved her mightily and ever since had worshipped her in everything. Surprisingly he admitted to the press and the public on numerous occasions that he loved her above every of his ambitions. “With her”, he said “I want to find peace and make everything right again”. When I was done going through his profile, I slowly shut the laptop with dismay mingled with shock and a heavy dose of fear. I picked up my phone and speed dialed 7, instantly his voice came alive as if he was expecting my call. That was Joey; my “frenemy”- the only guy that could make me laugh while pissing me off at the same time.

“Guy, how far”, he said nonchalantly with a hint of sleepiness in his voice.
“There is fire on the mountain, Guy”, I replied rather dramatically while noticing my shaky voice
His own voice became more alive when my voice reached him through the phone.
“wetin happen” he hurriedly asked with every trace of concern.
“I just laid my boss”, I answered horrified but at peace with his Pidgin English which was a major source of concern to me before now.
“That one na double score nah, you no pop Champagne?” he asked obviously elated.
“That’s the wife of Senator Johnson” I chipped in.
“whaaat!” he shouted to notify me we are now on the same page of shock.
“You heard me Dog” I said, resigned and tired.
“ I wan sleep guy, this matter na yawa wey don gas, make I sleep, tomorrow I go reason you, lock your door ooo and also the burglar proof, make you use double key if possible, me I don dey shake for you ooo” he advised and hurriedly used the red button.
Joey was never afraid, not ever since I knew him but judging from his voice he was more scared than I was, maybe because he knew Senator Johnson more than I knew him. With more than enough reason to be afraid glaring at my face, I knew that sleep had also made me an enemy that night. To be continued….

Stay tuned to Naijagong.com for more
I’d like to hear from you, send an email to Naijagong91@gmail.com we reply emails within 48hours thanks.
Like my Facebook page www.facebook.com/gisthotspo
Visit Naijagong.com and subscribe to our email to get latest updates on our articles. Cheers

http://www.naijagong.com/2017/01/sx-slavery-4-by-pseudo-love.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
S*x slavery 5
The alarm blare jolted me out of bed. My eye were very heavy in revolt. I managed to slip into unease sleep around 3am after a night of very worrying thoughts.  I rushed into the bathroom, turned on the shower and allowed the water to drown every remaining trace of sleep in me. In no time, i was out of the bathroom and proceeded to my huge wardrobe. My friends had always made jest of how big it was, some even said i stocked clothes like ladies but that was the least of my worries. I loved clean clothes and my dry cleaner visited once a week. Large stock of clothes kept me fresh all week besides i was the only civil worker amongst them. It didn't matter what they wore to work in their respective work places. I envied them in that respect and wondered whether there was any aspect of my work they envied.

I retrieved a grey suit and a cream coloured shit with matching tie from the row. I already imagined how they'd look on me so i dressed up without the mirror. I retrieved my car keys from the table and left my apartment. I drove to the office edgy. My nerves were still jumping like children on the playground. I turned the car into the office premises just in time to see the woman of my woes go through the front door. I locked my car, crossed the road and retired into a nearby restaurant to treat myself to a very hot breakfast and hope it calmed my nerves. I finished my meal at exactly 7:30am ready to face my fear.

Locating my desk on the office floor was something i could do with eyes closed. A comfortable desk with large drawers to contain the unlimited files under my care and  executive chair with arms support just after the east
window. The large office hall was air conditioned but the window gave me a perfect cover to idle away or get distracted.
When the elevator opened, i was hearing ' good morning sweetness, welcome handsome, you look gorgeous today" and a large doze of smiles everywhere. Before then, i would have planted kisses on cheeks, foreheads or any other body part that i appealed to me and welcome the chuckles that came after those but that morning the mood was not just there but dead.
Silently i tiptoed towards my table weary that the mere sound of my movement might announce my presence in the more furnished office of my boss just a door away. I dropped my briefcase on the glass table and just when i ass touched the soft material of my chair, the door opened and the boss emerged. "Its thoughtful of you to step in early today" she said with just a glance at me.
"Good morning ma" i replied.
"See me once your desk is cleared" she went back into her office without a second glance.
"The boss is smitten with you" Betty -one of my colleagues said with a teasing smile planted on her face while she approached my table whining her waist seductively. I knew she had some mischief up her sleeves so i gave her a dismissive look and she backed out.
I closed the door after me immediately i stepped into her office.
"Bolt it" she said with that unmistakable voice of authority. I did and she continued her work without glancing up.
After a-five-minute wait that lasted for ages, she looked up and for the first time, she smiled.
"You know that i am attracted to you and i must say that i get what i want, anywhere, anytime and anyhow i want it. Forgive me but am used to being spoilt that way"
Those words sank like titanic into my skull and my stomach churned up. I loved making out; fine but i had pride issues.
"I am not going to be subject to your manipulations and for your information our little friendship is over" The  words came out between clenched teeth and i couldn't believe i stomped out of her office after banging on her glass table.
Her little daring laughter trailed me as i walked out fuming.
In my heart, i knew the battle line was drawn.

To be continued!

http://www.naijagong.com/2017/02/sex-slavery-4-by-pseudo-love.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by mickool(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Master writer.kudos man !! I love this story..

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
mickool:
Master writer.kudos man !! I love this story..
you read all these? You deserve a kudos

3 Likes

Re: Sex Slavery by boomssey(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sooooo interesting,following you all the way.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by mickool(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you read all these? You deserve a kudos
Yeah!! Waiting for the conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
mickool:

Yeah!! Waiting for the conclusion.
hmmm I'll try read it. I hope I don't get disappointed tho

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by mickool(m): 9:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
hmmm I'll try read it. I hope I don't get disappointed tho
U will enjoy the write up. The guy is really a writertainer!! I like reading such articles. It helps me to brush up my writing skills. Nice one OP!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2017
mickool:

U will enjoy the write up. The guy is really a writertainer!! I like reading such articles. It helps me to brush up my writing skills. Nice one OP!

Thanks for reading! I appreciate you

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 10:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Thank you all...
Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
sex slavery 6

The time dragged by like an old sailor on a stroll. Everyone in the office was too aware of the mounted tension as an unusual silence hung on the walls of the office. I was too angry to be afraid. “Damn the b*tch” I cursed time after time hesitant to admit the fact that things would never be the same in the office again. She never showed her face again and everyone avoided her office like a plague. The curious, prying looks were unmistakable. Obviously they heard the bang on the table followed by the way I stomped out of her office. They expected an outburst, query and even a sack letter but none was forthcoming, only a deadly, icy silence and angry faces. When the day finally came to an end, I was the first the first to leave, my eyes flaming, back aching and stomach churning from hunger. Impulsively, I navigated my way through the busy highway and headed towards Jess’ house at the outskirt of the city. It was an action motivated more by hunger than a want of intimacy. “Hopefully” I thought, “Jess won’t ask many question about my mood. How I wish she would give me food and a bed to escape my misery”. I pulled in front of her two bedroom flat bungalow and noticed that her neighborhood is strangely quiet. I shrugged it off and took the flight up the four-level staircase two at a time. I unlocked her door with my spare key and let myself in and impatiently waited for my eyesight to adjust fully to the dark sitting room. My tired ears heard the sniffling and it dawned on me that she was crying. “Why?” I asked audibly in my head as I dropped my briefcase and proceeded to where she sat on the sofa, hugging her legs. Her unrestrained hiccups stressed further she had been crying for hours. I reached for her while my fatigue muscles reminded me that I was in no mood to comfort anyone.
“Don’t lay your filthy hands on me!” she barked at me, simultaneously shifting her position from the sofa to a smaller one beside it.
My confusion was so sudden that my mouth flew open. I made an attempt to talk but not a sound was heard
“Goddamnit” I cursed finally, feeling the drowning effect of the day’s pressure. Her pink singlet that she wore without bra was soaked with tears, accentuating the roundness of her breast. That which would have ignited an erotic fire that would have burned all night didn’t evoke a muscle flinch then.
“What’s the problem?” I started towards her persistently and she shifted position again. I stood there transfixed as her sobs increased.
“Leave my house you swine!” she thundered hysterically springing up like a wounded lion and pointing at the door. I stood with eyes narrowed; the blood boiled unbearably with a furious rush in my veins. I clenched my fist to announce the flood of anger.
“I thought you were man enough but to find out you were f**cking your boss is the biggest joke of my life” she cried bathing her eyelids ceaselessly. The outburst caught me unawares as it dawned on me. Such an avalanche almost took my breath away while I frantically made attempts to solve the puzzle in my head. My surprised expression surprised Betty as she look at my blood drained face searchingly. I had a fall out with my boss earlier in the morning and she didn’t wait to throw the first punch. I was so enraged that I kicked the door open and I stomped out. Betty recoiled in fear at the sound of the door that exiled the quietness of the evening.
“She has pictures and video Dave!” she shouted after me but I was in the car already, driving out like a mad dog on the trail of an assailant. It was a beginning with no certain end.
To be continued.
If you enjoyed this piece, read more at Naijagong.com
http://www.naijagong.com/2017/02/sx-slavery-6-by-pseudo-love.html

thank you Nairalanders for love and passion for collective growth.

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Cjizzy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Come here and finish it up.. . Great write up

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by boomssey(f): 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Y did it take you this long anyway come finish what you have started.it's getting more interesting.
Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello beautiful people.... I was handling a contract and tied me down. now am free, this is......

sex slavery 7 by PSEUDO LOVE

The speeding sound of the engine broadcasted my anger as I sped through the highway. With no little realization of what it means to be angry, i matched the throttle down to its limit. I swerved to miss two headlong hits and finally matched the break as the car slowed to catch its breath and so did I. I wasn't mad at Jess, obviously she had every right to be mad at me. I cheated, all men do and that wasn't my first time but i was beginning to think it was going to be the last. I vowed never to touch that witch intimately again and for what its worth to fight with all vehemence being bullied into sex slavery. I calmed down and was soberly considering ways to rationally put the madness to an end when an SMS alert came into my phone. it startled me at first and I hurriedly picked my phone up to read the message as my mind trailed back to Jess. "It must be her I thought" how wrong i was because the message read " hopefully, my first surprise package met you well, so i must ask, how cozy was it? lmao. well a cozier surprise package is on its way. i wasn't joking when i said that i get what i want. you are going to ride me like a b*tch time after time until i say enough." I didn't wait to finish reading the text. I flew the phone through the window as fresh anger boiled in my spine and upon realization i alighted from the car in a jiffy and searched for the phone frantically and luckily i found it. my sweat drained shirt hug my skin and i didn't care. Time check 10.11pm. I stood on the deserted road and speed dialed Joey, we needed to push a reprisal attack and i had no better partner in crime in mind. unfortunately the line didn't push through so i tried the second option of meeting him in person.
Thirty minutes later, i was in front of his abode with no sign of a living thing at home. that was odd but my mind was too weak to speculate. i drove home slowly with a surprising calmness that amazed me. I drove onto my usual spot and alighted clumsily. As I made my way to the house, rosy feelings and dreams of my soft mattress were evident in my tired eyes. what a day! i thought.
i unlocked the door and turned the knob. then i noticed how unkempt my sitting room was. obviously there was a struggle. I ran to my room where most of my valuable were and stopped dead on my track. hanging on my ceiling fan was Joey with his tongue stuck out and his handsome face, white while his eyes were half closed. He was dead.
i cried and through the blur of my tear i saw what was written on the wall.
"How do you like this surprise package Dave?do the needful".
I could hear the resonating echo of the anger in my bruised mind say.
"you damn right about doing the needful b*tch"
to be continued cheers.

http://www.naijagong.com/2017/03/sx-slavery-7-by-pseudo-love.html
Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2017
tHREE MORE EPISODES TO GO
Re: Sex Slavery by boomssey(f): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Haahaa!why now?why stop here?

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
boomssey:
Haahaa!why now?why stop here?

MY DEAR... WE WILL GET THERE.... TIME IS NOT FRIENDLY.
Re: Sex Slavery by blessedvisky(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
OMG!! She killed his friend! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Divay22(f): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2017
Lemme start now

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by ChisomDgreatest(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
I love this piece...thumbs up Writertainer keep it coming!

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
ChisomDgreatest:
I love this piece...thumbs up Writertainer
keep it coming!

Thanks
Re: Sex Slavery by ndujekwu(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Jeeeeez!!!! This needs to be on the front page. I love this piece

Cc: @lalasticlala, @seun, pls do the needful
Re: Sex Slavery by lhawarl1(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2017
Damn... Writertainer... Haaaa
Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
sex slavery 8 by Pseudo Love

Blinded by rage and energized by sheer pain, I swung into action. From all indications, my boss wanted me either naked on her bed or dead in the mortuary, either way she’d be pleased. She killed my friend just to prove a freaking point. A little throbbing of fear was in the bottom of my stomach and it motivated me. At that instant, every voice that was a thought in my head was screaming “Run!”

I pulled my phone and called Jess. She was the next target and a soft one at that. It would be devastating for me if anything happened to Jess. She was still my loving girlfriend in spite my shortcomings. I held my breath and prayed she picked her call. She picked at first ring, what a surprise! Jess had the very annoying habit of rejecting call during her tantrums usually caused by our frequent face-off but that day was different. She was in the spirit. I felt her shake at the sound of my voice. My instructions were simply and straight. She was an intelligent girl who had a good sense so she knew I was never as serious as I sounded on the phone.

“Jess!” I whispered when she picked, afraid even of the wall.

“It’s important that you know this, I love you. Secondly, you have to go away, to village or anywhere far from here just go to a place you have not been for a long time. Someone is after me, that person is powerful and wants me to do something awful and is enjoying killing my friends just to get me to do that bad stuff. I am not going to do it but I want you to run. Faster than your leg can carry you” I caught my breath and continued.

“Behind that cupboard beside your bed, I hid a Union Bank ATM card, it’s unused but activated. The pin is 3737. The money in the account will be enough to sustain you for as long as the current situation linger especially if you avoid those expensive make up stores and boutique” my lips curved into a weak smile in spite myself and my bag full of worries.

“We won’t talk for awhile but don’t believe everything you hear.” By the time I finished she was sobbing.

“Don’t leave me Dave”, she gasped.

Despite that I said a quick goodbye and hung up the phone.

I left my door ajar and ran into my car; I was acting faster than I was thinking. I wasn’t worried about my mum she knew how to take care of herself but tipped her off with a text that warned her to be careful. By the time I left I had already brought Joey down from where they hung him and I laid him peacefully on my bed. He looked like he was sleeping and I cried again. I drove furiously to a mortuary I had heard so much about. It harbored the corpses of criminals, cultists and unidentified accident victims. The mortician must have lost count because they kept piling up and I figured he wouldn’t miss a missing corpse or bother to raise alarm. I was too scared to be scared, I simply stole a corpse that closely fitted my description. I dumped him in my car trunk and drove back as madly as I came.

I had contemplated a lot of things from going to the police to talking to my mum about my horrifying encounter with my boss; committing murder because of sex awakened me to her capabilities and possibilities as well if the sexcapade continued. Every critical thought envisioned me on the losing end except one; faking my death and moving in and with the shadows until I could strike ruthlessly and unexpectedly. That was exactly what I was doing. I got home, deposited the corpse beside Joey after dressing him up with the clothes I wore that day. I “pimped” him up with my gold chain, ring and necklace. I said my final good bye to Joey, I lighted the candle close to the kitchen and leaked my kitchen gas after I sprayed petrol everywhere, parked my car close enough for it to get burnt. I knew the gas would soon find the naked light and together with the petrol they’d create a “helluva” inferno. I ran as fast as my leg could carry me. I wanted the house and the dead bodies to burn so much that the forensic would found nothing even though I knew no forensic was coming; no one would even try to investigate. They would simply take the bait and bury me sorrowfully. An increased feeling of freedom was stepping in when I heard the loud explosion and it dawned on me that I became a wanderer that instant. I prayed, cried and felt the rest of mind that left me since after the elevator encounter. In the morning, the world would know that Dave was dead. I mourned heartrendingly for those that will mourn for me especially my mum and Jess. I turned to catch the final glimpse of the flames that kept burning like hell on earth. I covered my head with the hood and entered the forest leaving everything behind. They say “the fun is in the planning” I was going into the shadows to plan for a come-back. I smiled to myself when it sank that I just pulled a stunt that I had seen countless times in the movies, the feeling was already exhilarating.

TO BE CONTINUED.

CHEERS.

http://www.naijagong.com/2017/04/sx-slavery-8-by-pseudo-love.html
Re: Sex Slavery by lhawarl1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2017
Wow awesome...

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2017
sex slavery 9

I hadn’t eaten for days. The rain came and pebbled me in and out of cold, I made my way through the thick forest for a good number of days that I lost count. Finally, I found myself amongst people of a very humble background, as unique as they appeared it was easy to blend in. I had the money on me so I tried as fast as possible to blend in; I dyed my hair, tanned my skin and jugged routinely hence I lost some pound. When the guy in the mirror seemed more and more like a stranger before my eyes, satisfied, I planned to attend my own burial.
The ceremony had more painful emotion than I envisaged, I was buried alongside Joey at the public cemetery. I wondered why my mum didn’t take me to my hometown, two reasons came to my mind, first; I was burnt beyond recognition, secondly; she was a society woman and wouldn’t bother herself with the customs of our people and the so called elders. Everyone appeared in black, plain and pensive. I felt loved truly, and guilty. They didn’t deserve the emotional trauma, especially my mum who was then a shadow of herself as she allowed herself to go into the clouds of hysteria. Jess was there physically but was lost emotionally, she appeared traumatized and that particular look laced my heart with the cocktail of pity and love. No one would believe her if she told them someone was after me before I died. I assumed that would have troubled her the more, she just mopped, teary eyes and all about her were tired, troubled and tainted. Finally, the devil was there, indifferent and accomplished. There was little familiarization, the minister was in a hurry to go. My mum read her eulogy to her beloved son. Which I could not hear from where I was, but I saw that she cried midway. Mum rarely cried even when my dad left, she was a strong woman and I concluded it was a really hard time for her. I watched all these from the mountain top that stood beside and cast its shadows over the burial ground. A heavy rain came before the burial could finish and everyone left in a hurry, leaving me alone to watch the rain wash down the remaining sand into my grave and Joey’s.
I fed miserably in the preceding months, patiently waiting for the dust to clear before I would strike. With anonymous calls to our clients, I was able to learn that a new sheriff perhaps more handsome had replaced me. I did the math and all my intuition told me that the bait was about to catch a fish. My boss’ unquenchable desires would not allow her to close her thighs. I waited still, allowing the romance that might be going on to linger in my head. There was only one way to find out.
Friday nights were for Sule, our company’s gateman, “rump extravaganza” because his wife only visits on such nights. It was for him, a night of releasing the sexual tension accumulated though the week. It was the only chance I had to carry out my plans. So I schemed to take the first step on such night. I had bought the equipments and like a passenger at the railway station, I waited for the train of opportunity.
The evening was damp, it had rained heavily earlier and I loved that because it would make Sule, weary and in dire need of copulation. I heaved myself over the fence from the left side of the compound and greeted the ground with a gentle thud. I had imagined the compound over and over again in my mind exactly the way I had experienced it when I was alive and I was convinced I could pull it off except for a loophole I foresaw, the door to the back was broken and I prayed fervently it was not fixed yet. I deducted that it would bureaucratically take the office five months to fix the door as it needed a major repair, I prayed I was right and luckily I was.
Unsurprisingly, my access card was still working, so I majestically tiptoed to the office and found myself in my boss’ office; I planted the mic-chips and the cameras in concealed locations. They were high-tech and cost a lot of money but worth every penny. I left unnoticed the way I came.
After one month of ecstasy that came from the implicating information gathered, having confirmed that sexual sessions actually took place almost every eve of working days through the pleasurable ahs and uhhs sounds the mics picked up as well as conversations that strongly depicted that the intimate moments were explicit. I returned to retrieve my trophy. I came in on a Friday night as usual more confident than I was the first time. I followed the routine, retrieved the cameras, tucked them away neatly and tiptoed excitedly and as silently as I could. As I turned the corner to take the next fleet of stairs down, a very bright light was flashed at me and I was stunned to the marrow. I was caught and it was the end of the road for me or so I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.

source: http://www.naijagong.com/2017/04/sx-slavery-9-by-pseudo-love.html
Re: Sex Slavery by ChisomDgreatest(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2017
Writertainer...what's happening nah Keep on the good works Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 11:50am On Apr 26, 2017
sex slavery 10 (last episode)

After one month of ecstasy that came from the implicating information gathered, having confirmed that sexual sessions actually took place almost every eve of working days through the pleasurable ahs and uhhs sounds the mics picked up as well as conversations that strongly depicted that the intimate moments were explicit. I returned to retrieve my trophy. I came in on a Friday night as usual more confident than I was the first time. I followed the routine, retrieved the cameras, tucked them away neatly and tiptoed excitedly and as silently as I could. As I turned the corner to take the next fleet of stairs down, a very bright light was flashed at me and I was stunned to the marrow. I was caught and it was the end of the road for me or so I thought but the preceding actions amused and amazed me. Sule threw down the torchlight he was holding and took flight. I dashed to the opposite direction and evaporated myself from the vicinity as fast as I could. The thought of “game-over” trailed my already fatigued mind as I found my way back to my bunk.
After taking a loaf of bread and some milk, I got close to my working table and meticulously went through the recorded videos. I was pleased, happy and aroused. My boss’ sexual tactics was striking, so I concluded and helplessly agreed with my senses that she was a pretty woman. Everything was almost ready that was if my game was not already over.
The event of the next morning saddened me greatly on one hand, but on the hand other made me heave a deep sigh of relieve. I had patiently sat to listen to the receiver that picked up conversations from the office for awhile before Sule came in to report that my ghost was haunting the office. My boss didn’t take it lightly with him. She accused him of being a drunkard leading to the negligence of his duty. She told him that his incessant drinking was driving him to hallucinations to the extent of meeting up with her on a bright Monday morning to make a mockery of himself. I had a hunch that she was reacting more from fear than any other thing. To cut a long story short, she sacked him with immediate effect. I knew the economic constraints of Sule and his large nuclear family, so I felt bad for him but was glad she didn’t take him seriously.
On a very bright Wednesday morning, I called Senator Johnson and before he could hear me out, he registered his annoyance of being called by anonymous persons. I said two things to get him calmed down and attentive.
“Your wife is cheating”
‘I have proof”
He went quietude for six seconds then threatened to kill me if I was lying or trying to break his family. I was calm all through, sipping at my coffee while relieving every moment of my attack. I asked him to send his email over after he dropped the call but warned him not to raise alarm until I led him into her chamber of atrocities while her ceremony of atrocity would be going on. He thanked me but reminded me of his threat to which I promised him he would thank me later.
His message came in and I sent the first video to the email address in my inbox. I broke the sim and from then hence we communicated through email which I usually accessed at public browsing centers; it was a safety measure for me.
Senator Johnson was devastated and sad; at least he portrayed that through his messages. Over the next three weeks, I sent him videos and reservations made for two in his wife’s name. The frustrations was catching up on him, to aggravate it, I made a seemingly impossible request of a deposit of hundred million to Joey’s account to prevent me from going to the media. A week later, I called the bank’s customer care, gave Joey’s security details and they confirmed the money was there. I was surprised and excited at the same time. Obviously the senator had pull some strings to make sure the deposit was not reported, what was at risk was definitely too enormous, what could he do? He was the expert in money laundry.
On that faithful wet evening, I called Senator Johnson on the phone. It was the second call and apparently the last. I had told him that his wife had booked a room for two at Rocky Hotels and Spa at 9pm. I wished him good luck.
“Do me a favor”, he said resignedly
“What” I replied in my disguised voice
“Tell me who you are” He asked.
“Your wife’s dead lover” I answered truthfully.
“Then I am sure, you are in hell because we will meet you soon” he moaned
“There is enough space for everybody here” I replied and used the red button.

I woke up the next morning feeling sad but fulfilled. Every feeling of guilt was always dispersed at the thought of Joey in the grave. I dressed for a quick run and stepped out. On my way back, I picked up the national daily, which I didn’t do often but I direly needed a peep at the world out there.
Home, I took a quick shower. A glance at the front page and there it sat; the gory multiple murder scenes at Rocky Hotels and Spa involving a serving Senator of the republic, his wife and her bodyguard. The leading political party to which the dead senator belonged strongly condemned the murder of the senator and his family and blamed the opposition party for the killing as the death of the senator would shake the structure of their party. They condoled with the family and promised to get to the root of the matter.
I shook my head. Every incident whether good or bad could be used to for a dirty political advantage. I particularly marveled at the media. My enemies were gone. I was in a hurry for a homecoming to my beautiful girlfriend Jess and my Mum.
I transferred the hundred million to my account and did what I did best, wait. After two months, I walked into the bank to make the withdrawal of the hundred million but was invited to the manager’s office before I could make an excuse to disappear; the DSS accosted and arrested me for money laundry, court trial preceded. A fresh case was raised when my death certificate surfaced. I was given opportunity to reunite with my mum and Jess and they continued to appear in court and provided support until I was sentenced for fifteen years. But I was happy; Jess was pregnant and was happy more than anything that her baby had a father.
The storm was over. Every dark figure that lurked in the shadow had been taken care of. I had only one thing left; hope for the future; hope for the bright life after fifteen years in the federal correctional facility.
That was my fate; a high libido-prone fate.
But I had from my freedom from sex slavery.
The End.

http://www.naijagong.com/2017/04/sex-slavery-10-by-pseudo-love.html

I want to thank you all for reading.

A writer has no business without his readers.

Thank you and may be encouraged too.

constructive lashing is allowed.

The MISTAKES were all mine.
watch out for more @ naijagong.com
send email @cee.vittony@gmail.com or call 07088885544, i will be happy to hear from you.
shalom
Re: Sex Slavery by Writertainer: 11:18pm On Apr 27, 2017
No lashing yet.

Lol..

Am waiting ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sex Sir / God Has Blessed Me With Too Much Beauty / 13 Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.