Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants (2902 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Releases Statement Over Participants' Accounts / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Dear MMM Nigeria participant. Remember how it all started? Right from Day1 (November 2015), the media, federal government, friends and family warned you against MMM Nigeria, they all said MMM Nigeria is a scam, they said it won't last, they said it's a ponzi scheme, some even said it's evil. We (MMM participant) started from the bottom; now we are at the top with over 3million participant.

I want to thank the media, the federal government, friends who studied zoology and over the night turned prophets and financial analyst on MMM Nigeria issue. Thumbs up guys.

I remember vividly mid last year when the media had to lie to cause panic among MMM Nigeria participant, they said MMM S.A and Zimbabwe had crashed; Smiles..Still yet we(MMM Nigeria participants) ignored them and continue making our cool cash because we all know MMM S.A and Zimbabwe are still waxing strong changing the world. The federal government called it a scam, Senate ordered EFCC to arrest any MMM Nigeria participant; after all this drama, we (MMM Nigeria participant) cared less and continue making our cool cash.

December 13th last year, MMM Nigeria went on freeze mode so as to stabilize the system due to panic and more request of GH to PH during the festive period; and promised to return in January 14th 2017. The media as at that time prophesied that MMM Nigeria has crashed, MMM Nigeria won't return, MMM Nigeria is dead, all these just to cause panic! To me it's their human feelings that had crashed, they killed their emotions and gave all their negative fuvks to MMM Nigeria.

Now MMM Nigeria is back and better! The Medias and evil friends are up again to advice people to run from it! Why are they so wicked? Why no human feelings? You said it's gonna crash, and it didn't. I tot you said MMM Nigeria is dead? Free us to participate freely on the dead MMM.

It's our money, not yours.

I urge all MMM Nigeria participant to ignore all rumor on media with regards to MMM Nigeria as a scam. It has scammed no one, no one will loose a kobo in MMM Nigeria if we ignore their rumor and put on anti-panic vest. Anyone who truly understands the ideology of MMM and how it operates won't be saying or believing any trash posted about MMM.

With regards to Guiders Providing Help! You can't expect them to come online and be posting how much they've provided help with. I urge all MMM participant to join any MMM whatsapp group. You'll definitely see MMM will stand and live strong!

Evil friends that don't want to see us succeed will still come here to insult and counter this post. Well, FYI i don't give a damn. Once they match me to pay the 400k i pledged, i will gladly pay, and when it's time to GH.. I'm getting over 600k! Sure me die! Lol.. Join one MMM whatsapp group and see the spirit of oneness with the hash tag #iStandWithMMM

Ask for info on how MMM works, don't read shiits online and start acting like a prophet.

If spreading bad news about MMM is a pay as u go job, joblessness will reduce and some will be getting over 750k in two weeks.

#iStandWithMMM
YungMike

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
WISE WORDS FROM A TRUE MAVRODIAN.

IF ALL PARTICIPANTS WERE REASONING LIKE THIS, THERE WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN A FREEZE IN D FIRST PLACE.

THE KEY TASK HERE IS KNOWING THE IDEOLOGY OF MMM . IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT, THESE ANTI-MMM TROLLS CAN NEVER GET TO YOU.

I ALSO AWAIT TO PROVIDE HELP OF 1M,WHICH IS YET UNMATCHED.

KUDOS YUNGMIKE

PS:
Dear all participants who are awaiting to get their GHs paired. The reason why the smaller amts are being gradually offset FIRST is to release that anticpated tension of GHs. because amongst the population, the smaller amount GHers are more. When they have GHed, Confidence is re-boosted while in the meantime most of them will surely PH, as many I know have done so. Thereby stabilizing the system gradually.

But don't get me wrong, whether they PH or not is not the reason why high Ghers are still on queue. There are lots of bulk PHs on the system all presently unmatched . I know this because I have a large PH too. But we haven't been called to make payment yet, because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is release people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high GHers.

Else if u r paired for that amt for ur GH, u may encounter PHs donations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,and even 1k which would be stressful to manage for you.

So once again, be patient, the system is intentionally matching all gradually.

Regards

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2017
Enuff of this abeg
When mmm going to match me
Since friday av GH, till now no show.
You need not 2 preach to anyone again about mmm.
No one is paying attention to bad belle pple.
We all knw mmm is back, all I need is to get my money money and PH again.
Make I go back 2 my hustling jooor, if u get beta thing to talk halla me.

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 11:44am On Jan 16, 2017
habby51:
Enuff of this abeg

Lol. Not to worry bro.

Them go match me to pay you. I will personally halla you when i make the payment.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by OCTAVO: 11:53am On Jan 16, 2017
sad
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Caucasian: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2017
MMM rocks .. I have benefited so much money.
Thank God Almighty for the wisdom in Sergy Mavrodi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Zico5(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
fifty:

IF ALL PARTICIPANTS WERE REASONING LIKE THIS, THERE WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN A FREEZE IN D FIRST PLACE.

THE KEY TASK HERE IS KNOWING THE IDEOLOGY OF MMM . IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT, THESE ANTI-MMM TROLLS CAN NEVER GET TO YOU.

KUDOS YUNGMIKE

PS:
Dear all participants who are awaiting to get their GHs paired. The reason why the smaller amts are being gradually offset FIRST is to release that anticpated tension of GHs. because amongst the population, the smaller amount GHers are more. When they have GHed, Confidence is re-boosted while in the meantime most of them will surely PH, as many I know have done so. Thereby stabilizing the system gradually.

But don't get me wrong, whether they PH or not is not the reason why high Ghers are still on queue. There are lots of bulk PHs on the system all presently unmatched . I know this because I have a large PH too. But we haven't been called to make payment yet, because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is release people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high GHers.

Else if u r paired for that amt for ur GH, u may encounter PHs donations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,and even 1k which would be stressful to manage for you.

Regards

You're on point bro!

Together we change the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by chessguru(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
i stand with MMM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
i stand with MMM
Smilez.... You're standing on a solid foundation sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by xykms101: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
fifty:

KUDOS YUNGMIKE

PS:

Regards

You must be one of those greedy guilders who always want to have it all ... Let me put this straight to you, if you really want to convince the gullible ones , try to upload ur ph page , am not asking u to photoshop any page here.

You only trying to convince them to enrich your pocket .... Whether u like it or not , this ponzi scheme had gone to the dustbin.
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
xykms101:

You must be one of those greedy guilders who always want to have it all ... Let me put this straight to you, if you really want to convince the gullible ones , try to upload ur ph page , am not asking u to photoshop any page here.

You only trying to convince them to enrich your pocket .... Whether u like it or not , this ponzi scheme had gone to the dustbin.

I laugh at you. Anyway I feel ur pain. The pain of a wounded lion. Without further arguement here is my Unmatched PH request.

WATCH THE DATE WELL

6 Likes

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by xykms101: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
fifty:

I laugh at you. Anyway I feel ur pain. The pain of a wounded lion. Without further arguement here is my Unmatched PH request.

WATCH THE DATE WELL

Hehehehe ... Some Nigerians are just too daft , i just told you not to upload photoedit page. My 4yrs niece can't fall for this shit.
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
xykms101:

Hehehehe ... Some Nigerians are just too daft , i just told you not to upload photoedit page. My 4yrs niece can't fall for this shit.

Yes some Nigerian trolls can be so daft u are right. You saw the page Nd u now put up a daft defense. weldone work

2 Likes

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by anigbajumo(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017

If u are here on NL and looking for good news from mmm participants, u are own ur own coz they will soon lock this page.NL will never promote mmm for brown envelope reason. Search mmm Facebook page nd join the moving train,a lot of testimony are there for you to see......

1 Like

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by ekeochaeke: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
I just checked linda ikeji blog and i saw an advert for get help worldwide, a similar scheme to MMM. The lady has collected money for that advert and has moved on with her blogging and life, while a certain seun is here doing all sort of nonsense to discredit MMM.

7 Likes

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
xykms101:

Hmmmm! Common sense aint common at aLL.

Get a life and stop hating sire.

1 Like

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
xykms101:

Yea it has gone to the dustbin, and we know it.

Free us, we like feeding from the dustbin!

Stop giving yourself headache untop what's in the dustbin bro.

#iStandWithMMM

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by DrChukzy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Seun and his mods should be ready to go on air to advertise against MMM.

We will keep phing

1 Like

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by xykms101: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
fifty:

Yes some Nigerian trolls can be so daft u right. You saw the page Nd u now put up a daft defense. weldone work

See you crying foul soon .
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
xykms101:

See you crying foul soon .

Like av always told ur colleagues, keep expecting to see us cry while we get paid.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Diversification is the key to every success. Diversify your investments today... M>M>M Exp>ress is the best platform to earn bitcoin. 150% in just 15 days .

Whatsapp me ASAP!
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by allfriends(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mmm rocks , thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
allfriends:
Mmm rocks , thumbs up
Yo boss...... Alert dey enter Gbagam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by douchesnozzle(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
habby51:
Enuff of this abeg
Oga with the way u are sounding desperate to get ur money, we all know fear no go let u PH again. Better count ur loss and move on.
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
douchesnozzle:

Oga with the way u are sounding desperate to get ur money, we all know fear no go let u PH again. Better count ur loss and move on.

Does dis 1 as any brain?
I dnt think so
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by bydot1(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Now i can see why this post didn't make FP grin grin
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
bydot1:
Now i can see why this post didn't make FP grin grin

Lol!! Wicked media.

God will judge them all.
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by nkemjacob2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
seun no go post this one for font page ooooo. all dis jobless media if mmm no pay me na by force? government pls face the hard economy situation in the country, if to say economy good, nigeria for no dey cry MMM... wicked people
Re: Letter To All MMM Nigeria Participants by YungMike(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
nkemjacob2:
seun no go post this one for font page ooooo. all dis jobless media if mmm no pay me na by force? government pls face the hard economy situation in the country, if to say economy good, nigeria for no dey cry MMM... wicked people

Smiles.... Dont mind them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scam Or Legit? Investment Program Review - Laser Online. / . / Youth Enterprise Conference Holding @ Eko Hotel And Suite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.