Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:30 PM

UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari (13521 Views)

I Will Never Please My Children At Detriment Of Nigerians- Buhari / Corruption Fight: You Can Never Satisfy Nigerians – Buhari / UNIMAID Attack Is An Attack On Education - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Hyperchi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am never a fans of this government and not also a critiz but the way he act in times of problem make me to talk against him. Una see how him respond to the incident like nta news
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Potoskyleee: 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oloshi... after you initiated and funded terrorism: now you are telling us you are fighting it.. Bubu you are fooling yourself. Just go back to Niger republic where you belong...

4 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Pascal181: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
I know buhari will condemn this one because it's mosque dat was attacked. hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Godson505: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Help welcome nokia to the Android world with their first android device.

Nokia First Android Device: Nokia 6 and it’s full specs
http://www.techeda.com/nokia-first-android-device-nokia-6-and-its-full-specs/
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by spafu(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Useless Old Dullard that is quick to claim victory over Boko haram, the same group they sponsored to unseat GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by ogazi007(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
The way some of you reason is worrisome.If he sponsored Boko haram to unseat Gej is he also sponsoring them to unseat himself or what?Nawa o!
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by AngelicBeing: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Icecomrade:

Quick to react to Bomb blast in the mosque, slow to react to killings of Christians in southern Kaduna.

The reason why factions emerged in Boko Haram is because the deposed leader was accused of killing muslims.

I laugh.

[b]He who brings an insect infested woods into the house should be ready for the visitations of lizards.

Rubbish
[/b]

Gbam sad
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by khalifjgusau(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Boko haram were defeated in sambisa but emerged in the city. Nowadays, bomb blast is almost everyday in north east region of Nigeria.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by czaratwork: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Are you for real? or satirical in your statement
tete7000:

A mosque was attacked now. Was any mosque attacked in those cases?
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by czaratwork: 2:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
It got out of his control.
ogazi007:
The way some of you reason is worrisome.If he sponsored Boko haram to unseat Gej is he also sponsoring them to unseat himself or what?Nawa o!

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by czaratwork: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
you are a critic
Hyperchi:
I am never a fans of this government and not also a critiz but the way he act in times of problem make me to talk against him. Una see how him respond to the incident like nta news
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by tete7000(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
czaratwork:

In jokes, there can sometimes be elements of truth.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by bart10: 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
This man has suddenly found his voice but when the Fulani herdsmen strikes he keeps mute undecided

5 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/terrorism-will-never-triumph-over-peace-loving-nigerians-buhari-vows/

why is this response faster than the response to the southern kaduna killings? is something amiss?
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by phemygee(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
I thought they said they have conquered B'haram? My fear for this government is the fact that they always parade innocent people and tagged them suspects and later all we hear is that they have escaped.

Whether they like it or not, the government itself is corrupt. Corruption is not until you steal...

Quote me anywhere...

3 Likes

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Oculease: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Issorai...so because they attacked a mosque now, immediately you condemn the attack. When Christians in Southern Kaduna were attacked, we no hear your condemnation.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by chikids(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
He was quick to react to the bomb blast in Maiduguri mosque but was slow to react in the killing of Christians in Southern Kaduna. Rubbish !!!
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by fallout87: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't understand.

Didn't Buhari call them his "brothers"? Wasn't Buhari aggrieved by the treatment his "brothers" were receiving and spoke against the government hunting then down?

Wonders
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by uvalued(m): 4:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Icecomrade:

Quick to react to Bomb blast in the mosque, slow to react to killings of Christians in southern Kaduna.

The reason why factions emerged in Boko Haram is because the deposed leader was accused of killing muslims.

I laugh.

He who brings an insect infested woods into the house should be ready for the visitations of lizards.

Rubbish

and someone will tell me "he is for no body but everybody" nonsense...2019voters take note
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by fallout87: 4:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
uvalued:

and someone will tell me "he is for no body but everybody" nonsense...2019voters take note

2019 vote? Rubbish vote.

You think he will allow a fair election like GEJ? Inconclusive till it is concluded Buhari wins.

This is what foolish people get for voting a dictator in office in the first place. Irony he is harassing Gambia dictator as if he is any different.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Doobhem(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God say the president even talked on this one. I thought he is deaf.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by tomakint: 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
czaratwork:
You think everyone here are humans? Noooooo, you ought not to have quoted him. Ignore subhumans like this thing
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by AMUNSI23(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by AMUNSI23(f): 6:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oga bubu

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by marisdgreat(f): 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
are u this articles were written and composed by him
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by ajepako(f): 7:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Firefire:
Story teller...

Buhary should resign honorably or be impeached. He is incompetent! angry

Ma da baba maalu yen lohun jare...

Aare awon alayebaje...

1 Like

Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Theres something you guys dont get with all these politicians..

Its called PLAN WORK...

how it worked is... Bh was arranged to bomb a mosque.... so that the stewpid old dude at the top would condemn the attack and make the gullible Nigerians ask themselves questions like... if theyre muslims why bomb mosque... bullseeet mehn...

why has old dude been contesting 4 times before he got it.. only to land us into recession.. what has he achieved with his 2years.?.. yet they come up with stories...

dont you see chibok.? they are now bringing out fake af bitchees... plan work.. cox they think we're dom and we cant talk...

it doesnt take an Einsten to know this things...
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by jossy4joseph(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bomb blast kills five, including a proffessor in university of maiduguri. Who could be responsible for this?I believe Boko Haram is not responsible for this because our federal government and the Nigeria Army told us that they have crush and wiped out boko haram. Pls somebody should tell me who is responsible.
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
tete7000:

A mosque was attacked now. Was any mosque attacked in those cases?
So the churches attacked isn't his business because he's the president to only Muslims right? SMH. No hope for this country
Re: UNIMAID Attack: Terrorism Will Never Triumph Over Peace-Loving Nigerians- Buhari by tete7000(m): 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
asuustrike2009:

So the churches attacked isn't his business because he's the president to only Muslims right? SMH. No hope for this country

He has his sentiments. He doesnt need to say or admits it, his past and present utterances, actions plus inaction gave him away. Ask yourself this question: There has been many religious riot usually fuel by islamic extremism in the north during the life of president Buhari, but has he ever come out publicly to condemn any in his capacity as an elderstateman? He ran for election in 2011 and lost, his subsequent utterances fuel a riot that claimed lives of some corp member, did the president then really condemn the riot or felt deeply remorse that he caused death of some innocent children? Southern Kaduna boiled,many died; did our president really publicly condemn the killings? Is it not that Adesina rather said the governor as chief security officer of the state is in charge? Why then did they suddenly issued public statement once a mosque was attacked in Maiduguri? Why didn't they leave Borno governor to attend to it? Actions they say speak louder than words. We can lie with words but not with our actions and body language. Our president has his biases and his body language to certain events keeps giving him out. He can't pretend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival / Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism / 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.