Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? (8416 Views)

Mmm Just Revised Everyone's Gh / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wow, I can't say how happy I am getting an alert of 361,000.00 after investing 200,000.00 prior to the Christmas's break as declared by mavrodi on the 13th of Dec. 2016. Indeed am so happy and I hope my other good fellow mavrodians get their own alert and rejoice with me.

And as for those that can never rest in saying all sort of rubish and negative things about MMM shame. MMM is better than our fake Nigerian governments from the Federal level to the local. Shame to MMM haters.

Now I can can GH and PH LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

LONG LIVE MMM, LONG LIVE MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS.

MMM is you and I, and in as much as we live PHing and GHing, MMM lives. Be happy for me becos I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mod this gat to be moved to FP. People need to knw that indeed MMM is back and also for those dirty mouthed people who invested nothing in MMM but makes the greatest noise of negativity to shot it up. Thanks in your anticipation to seeing this on FP

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haters will soon invade this testimony thread to spew their trash as usual. Bad belle everywhere. @ OP, am happy for you.

Long life MMM
High blood pressure for the haters. tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by sonofspada(m): 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
You come here and write your letter of Happiness...
One picture u no post..

Pictures or I don't believe

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyescue:
Mod this gat to be moved to FP. People need to knw that indeed MMM is back and also for those dirty mouthed people who invested nothing in MMM but makes the greatest noise of negativity to shot it up. Thanks in your anticipation to seeing this on FP
I don't know what we are into? Don't even try call mods because they are hell bent on destroying the reputation of Mmm...
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by shutto: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
good
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Byko899(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thought they said they will start with people that have small money , Evidence or I don't believe it

13 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by GOFRONT(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sometimes it beats my imagination how som peple do not want other people to progress

In Nigeria, som pple are Rather pained wen they see a fellow makin effort to be Wealthy...They prefer to see a fellow in a poor condition so dat they can Rule over him with their money....

Just last nite I waz in a bushbar Sippin ma favourite liquor Wen a Guy walked into d compound with two Plastic buckets. He came to fetch water....soon as d Owner of d compond (A Rich man) saw d guy wit buckets of water, He told d guy to pour d water n go Out with empty buckets....While d drama continued, I culd only shake ma head in dismay to d action of d Bigman......

Then I ask ma sef, why are our bigmen Reluctant in Helpin d poor??.....Now MMM has com to upgrade d poor and d same Wicked Bigmen are the ones prayin and Lobbyin for the Crash of MMM??

They hav suddenly bcom d Personal adviser of d Poor and less previleged??....

Am not yet a participant of MMM tho!!!

7 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by TheABOMINATION: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyescue:
Wow, I can't say how happy I am getting an alert of 361,000.00 after investing 200,000.00 prior to the Christmas's break as declared by mavrodi on the 13th of Dec. 2016. Indeed am so happy and I hope my other good fellow mavrodians get their own alert and rejoice with me.

And as for those that can never rest in saying all sort of rubish and negative things about MMM shame. MMM is better than our fake Nigerian governments from the Federal level to the local. Shame to MMM haters.

MMM is you and I, and in as much as we live PHing and GHing, MMM lives. Be happy for me becos I DON GET ALERT....GODWIN!

How we go take know say MMM really pay you?

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by ademasta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Byko899:
Thought they said they will start with people that have small money , Evidence or I don't believe it
Some people have pending GH orders since last year and it wasn't cancelled. Same thing happened with a friend here, he got a help of over #200k yesterday.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by ladyF(f): 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hallelujah.

Hem hem hem iz back grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by gleatz: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Awwwww and I just cancelled my order now. Wud wait till tomato again and see if I can GH.
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Thank God for every investors!bravo!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by goldenval(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyescue:

Could you please upload or screenshot your so called gh from mmm, let's see and stop deceiving ppl

3 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
A friend just got paid too. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by bettercreature(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
madridguy:
Haters will soon invade this testimony thread to spew their trash as usual. Bad belle everywhere. @ OP, am happy for you.

Long life MMM
High blood pressure for the haters. tongue
He is probably lying he can't get that much at the moment

5 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by idris4r83(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Congrats
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by demolaprof(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
@op. Post the evidence or kip Kwayet.
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by akp202(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
pls kindly show proof of payment so as to silence haters
eyescue:

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
sonofspada:
You come here and write your letter of Happiness...
One picture u no post..

Pictures or I don't believe

One hater spotted...
The thunder wey go fire devil for your sake still dey do press up
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
olymyk:
I don't know what we are into? Don't even try call mods because they are hell bent on destroying the reputation of Mmm...
I think the best of the mods is gonna move it to FP ASAP. THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by ekanDamie: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
some are Photoshoping payments sef. they are edditing pics. just to leur people. what's my business sef, only time will tell

9 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
TheABOMINATION:

How we go take know say MMM really pay you?
By hacking into my bank account...

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by whitley(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM is back
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
ladyF:
Hallelujah.

Hem hem hem iz back grin
Ivsee LadyFfffff
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
goldenval:

Could you please upload or screenshot your so called gh from mmm, let's see and stop deceiving ppl
I don't deceive ppl, but if u try to do that, fire go born devil for ur sake. Haters of progress. Go hack my account and see the alert
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
demolaprof:
@op. Post the evidence or kip Kwayet.
Gerrout and never follow read about MMM progress. Hater!
Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by goldenval(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
eyescue:

I don't deceive ppl, but if u try to do that, fire go born devil for ur sake. Haters of progress. Go hack my account and see the alert

You must be very stupid to vomit such rubbish from your mouth.... Simply upload your so called payment or shut up your mouth because you don't have nothing to offer!!

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by ghost3040: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
lolz....pics or u know the drill...and lets even imagine its real..can u be courageous enough to re-invest into the scheme.. undecided undecided undecided NO i guess...so tell me why it wont crash..
eyescue:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by gook: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Am happy for you although i know its a lie...

still on still though MMM ROCKS 4 life

3 Likes

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by shutto: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP...OP...OP,How many times you heard your name??
pls upload to encourage participants stop attacking people here or you go and sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Credited My Account, Who Else Has Gotten Alert? by eyescue(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
ghost3040:
lolz....pics or u know the drill...and lets even imagine its real..can u be courageous enough to re-invest into the scheme.. undecided undecided undecided NO i guess...so tell me why it wont crash..
Sorry to disappoint you, I already PPPPPHHHHHHed, but will be paying tomorrow. Why won't I PH when I just GH of 361,000.00

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Safe Is NAIRAZ? / Daar Communication Dividend Payment / Forex Trading(live) Whatsapp Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.