Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Get a nice and standard android app for your blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get a nice and standard android app for your blog (628 Views)

Full Multipurpose And Standard Websites For 10k / Ponzi Site For Sale. Great And Standard Feautures!!! / Anybody Who Can Help Me Design A Nice And Responsive Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Creating android app for a blog is now a necessity, you will eventually need it and i can help you with that at affordable price you can afford.

I met a client sometimes ago, we talked and agreed on a very low price so he said "Services like this looks like scam, how can you create an android app that cheap?" Its a funny question to me but to him, its a serious question. I get his point, he was protecting the integrity of his pocket at the same time wanting to have a standard service, the truth is, people with little cash have the most number of blogs out there, some are ready to work hard while some ready to waste time.

Those who are ready to work hard and be successful need to stand out, and that's why you just need an android app.

Wait.... What if every blog out there has an android app tomorrow?? That means you need to create your own Today. NaijaLoaded started yesterday before thousands started today and we can see the impact. So why don't you start today before millions start tomorrow??

Reason and Listen good, if you still think i'm looking for gullible bloggers to scam, add me on whatsapp and I'll give you my full location to come meet me personally or you invite me over to your area. I get you app done in 2 days max with Steady light. All what I need is your site url....

Wanna give it a try??

Whatapp diqit - 08104422662
Re: Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 9:57am On Jan 24, 2017
This is an update on an android app I am working on..... Its for a blog i bumped into on a thread and the owner got lucky, I think I am creating it for her because ladies that own a blog are rare.... Anyways, I've started the project and its 20% completed, I am not just creating a crappy app that will get everyone frustrated, I am creating a standard app with good UI and nice layout. Here is the screenshot of the first page..... I'm still working on the rest and I will update as soon as I can.....
If you need an android app better than this, that's my job and guess what?? Its almost free, you just pay me anything that you think I deserve, I'll help you
Whatsapp diqit - 08104422662

Re: Get a nice and standard android app for your blog by 0luwatope(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Sir NairalandDSS thanks for the 3k you updated on my account, i really appreciate tho its small compaired to the 50k others got. but anyways, you Rock, God bless u plenty

(1) (Reply)

I Need Article Writers Who Can Write Stunning Articles / NAIRALANDERS Does 25k Worth It. / 40 Great Websites Where You Can Learn Something New Every Day- Business Insider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.