Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (51595 Views)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by blazer234: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.
If you think education is expensive try ignorance

And what do they want to teach a nursery 1 pupil that will worth 2million naira?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by shaggy007(m): 8:06am On Jan 17, 2017
squarelead:
2 million? Maybe the school has Secondary school and University. 2 million for all. How I go pay 2 million for primary School. Na WA o
Guy, na nursery school o ... No be primary school.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Icon4s:
No be Lagos? An over-hyped City.

Hater spotted. If you have reached and lived in core Lagos, you self go hype am. cheesy
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by CXLVII: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Blood of wizkid!

This is ridiculous
!
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by malakus(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2017
toh
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2017
This is one od the insane ways the so called bigmen waste their money

You will see moms forming and competing with cars in the school and flying their ego

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.

I think this word is becoming Stale ,education doesn't mean one must be in the 4 wall of a classroom, so I wonder why people always associate this word to school especially when they are talking about high school fees..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
so for pre-school i will come and pay over 2 million for my child to go and be driving plastic car and sleeping. She better finish that pre-school with a PhD

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
blazer234:

And what do they want to teach a nursery 1 pupil that will worth 2million naira?

Hayin don't be surprised the guy talking about ignorance above attended local govt primary school Ebonyi
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Tynasparks(f): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I must get there
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
lollmaolol:

Hater spotted. If you have reached and lived in core Lagos, you self go hype am. cheesy

I was born in Lagos. I had my primary and Secondary education in Lagos. I got my first and second working experiences in Lagos (Commercial road, Apapa and Alpha Beach road, Lekki). I lived in Lagos for the first 29 years of my life. I know Lagos very well. I now live outside Lagos, and I have stayed in different cities in the world, and I can tell you that Lagos is unnecessarily too expensive.

Even foreigners say the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by uvalued(m): 8:13am On Jan 17, 2017
hmm my child can read and write.. next is skill and human development
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 8:14am On Jan 17, 2017
Somebody might need this. Kindly submit your music to Event Radio FM for air play. For Enq: Whatsapp: 08032394964. Good luck

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by michoim(m): 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Because we don't want to try ignorance doesn't mean we should go beyond our means in order to afford some outrageous school fees.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by loteliz(f): 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.
You are being sarcastic, right? cheesy
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Crusherdaniels:
na to just kidnap that girl wey dey for that pishaw ... I swear poverty don go be that

Kidnapper sighted angry
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
mezynaija:
Lalasticlala
This is the name of the school

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by lagdmark(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Even private nursery /primary school in Germany with best quality 100 times more than that crap never pay 2 million naira or Euro equivalent.
In Nigeria you buy a car/SUV for 15million the next day it 50million naira on social media.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by nwakibie3(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
curvilicious:
This is one od the insane ways the so called bigmen waste their money

You will see moms forming and competing with cars in the school and flying their ego

Lol... guy u knw them very well cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.

What u just said made you sound very ignorant
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Stanbeto: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
I see am o
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

This is the name of the school

Make i go look them to confam
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
CHECK UR SCHOOL AND SCHOOL FEES.....if it's low then CHECK IF UA REALLY BEEN THOUGHT SOMETHING THERE
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
that's nice kind of schools I will love my children to attend, I just keep praying for the money, I tell you this school worth more than the amount the accept...thanks
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Rexling(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one. If you think education is expensive try ignorance
Not this type.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Orikinla1: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Icon4s:

I was born in Lagos. I had my primary and Secondary education in Lagos. I got my first and second working experiences in Lagos (Commercial road, Apapa and Alpha Beach road, Lekki). I lived in Lagos for the first 29 years of my life. I know Lagos very well. I now live outside Lagos, and I have stayed in different cities in the world, and I can tell you that Lagos is unnecessarily too expensive.

Even foreigners say the same thing.

Nice one Icon4s , I didn't expect you to be this detailed, plus tell us your place of birth in Lagos. A friend of mine born in Surulere - Bode Thomas , cannot even stand leaving Lagos for a night , he has all the comfort. His Dad has a house and he's enjoying good road and electricity supply.

As for me, reverse is the case, so I'd say I can leave Lagos for anywhere in Nigeria because I live in a congested and noisy part of Lagos.

@icon4s , my point is 80% probabilities exist that you didn't enjoy your stay in Lagos and moved on to a better place, I cannot blame you at all, because i also wish to leave Lagos.

In conclusion, I'll like to make a point that Lagos is not over hyped. It is what it is, the Giant Business Hub in Nigeria, where resources are fully utilised by organisations and Government.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2017
ezenwajosh:
CHECK UR SCHOOL AND SCHOOL FEES.....if it's low then CHECK IF UA REALLY BEEN THOUGHT SOMETHING THERE

Taaaah go and sitdown there
Pretender
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by curvilicious: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
MiguelKingII:
that's nice kind of schools I will love my children to attend, I just keep praying for the money, I tell you this school worth more than the amount the accept...thanks

Sacarsm right? grin

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2017
In the end she comes out speaking english like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by willian10: 8:35am On Jan 17, 2017
SuperSuave:
What are they teaching them for fvcks sake!! Chai!! If I pay this Kain fees and my child can't build a jet ehn!! angry

That's poverty talking tho embarassed

grin grin
U even know
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by asha01: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Get Over 2000 Quality e.mail Addresses To Boost Your Customers Database

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.