Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus (1210 Views)

Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Albert Einstein Is Wiser Than God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Luke 16:1 And he said also to his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused to him that he had wasted his goods.

Luke 16:2 And he called him, and said to him, How is it that I hear this of you? give an account of your stewardship; for you may be no longer steward.

Luke 16:3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord takes away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

Luke 16:4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

Luke 16:5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors to him, and said to the first, How much owe you to my lord?

Luke 16:6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said to him, Take your bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

Luke 16:7 Then said he to another, And how much owe you? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said to him, Take your bill, and write fourscore.

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Luke 16:9 And I say to you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when you fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Luke 16:8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by felixomor: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Oga. Is out of cave

I hope u heard Mark Zuckerberg has openly rejected atheism?

I was looking for you on that thread, we didnt see u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
akintom:
Luke 16:1 And he said also to his disciples, There was a certain rich man, which had a steward; and the same was accused to him that he had wasted his goods.

Luke 16:2 And he called him, and said to him, How is it that I hear this of you? give an account of your stewardship; for you may be no longer steward.

Luke 16:3 Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord takes away from me the stewardship: I cannot dig; to beg I am ashamed.

Luke 16:4 I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.

Luke 16:5 So he called every one of his lord's debtors to him, and said to the first, How much owe you to my lord?

Luke 16:6 And he said, An hundred measures of oil. And he said to him, Take your bill, and sit down quickly, and write fifty.

Luke 16:7 Then said he to another, And how much owe you? And he said, An hundred measures of wheat. And he said to him, Take your bill, and write fourscore.

Luke 16:9 And I say to you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when you fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

There were no Christians at that time because Jesus hasnt died yet
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Apologists are particularly low on wisdom scale, because they are chronically afflicted with pettiness and blind faith.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Junia:

There were no Christians at that time because Jesus hasnt died yet
Who are the children of light?

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:
Oga. Is out of cave
Face the topic or you know the way out tongue

4 Likes

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by felixomor: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehe.
There is no topic there.
Or did u see atheist in the bible verse he quoted?
Well, maybe u did.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Don't mind this strain, i have consigned all the apologists of his like, that bear lower wisdom (according to their rebel Jesus), to inexistent box.
I took on that notorious Hydra-monikered, because i never knew he was the same as damogul.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
akintom:
Who are the children of light?
At that time the children of light were those who obey the law .. And note what Jesus said carefully For the people of this world are more shrewd in dealing with their own kind than are the people of the light
Shrewd or wise in dealing with their own Meaning wise in dealing with worldly things Read other versions too and understand it better
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Junia:

At that time the children of light were those who obey the law ..
r

Luke 16:1 And he said also to his disciples,........
The children of light are Jesus followers..... Didnt jesus claim being light and equally called you folks light?

Junia:

And note what Jesus said carefully
For the people of this world are more shrewd in
dealing with their own kind than are the people of
the light
r
Are you saying that atheists are wiser in relating with the physical world system? And Christians are lower in wisdom while relating with spiritual world system ?

Junia:

Shrewd or wise in dealing with their own
Meaning wise in dealing with worldly things
Read other versions too and understand it better
Meaning Christians are lower in wisdom, when dealing with "worldly" things.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Christians read the Bible with lens made with illusions. It takes a thread like this to shatter the lens.

Now, i sense they are all reading all kinds of Bible version and commentaries.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
akintom:

Luke 16:1 And he said also to his disciples,........
The children of light are Jesus followers..... Didnt jesus claim being light and equally called you folks light?

Are you saying that atheists are wiser in relating with the physical world system? And Christians are lower in wisdom while relating with spiritual world system ?

Meaning Christians are lower in wisdom, when dealing with "worldly" things.

Some are not wise in disposing of their worldly substance for the glory of God, the interest of Christ and so on.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by UyiIredia(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Poor logic. Not worth wasting my time debunking.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
UyiIredia:
Poor logic. Not worth wasting my time debunking.

Even a deist , a religious skeptic by nature , saw how idiotic the thread is . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
felixomor:
Oga. Is out of cave

I don't understand why these guys are obsessed with being smarter than Christians/people who believe in God . The stats reveal otherwise . From Mensa , to the Nobel Prize , to inventions , to discoveries , to wealth creation , to power just Christians alone trump them by far. And atheism was founded 500 years before Christianity .

They had their chance to soar with their despotic atheist leaders suppressing religion with iron fists yet nothing tangible or worthy of attention came from them .

With all the intelligence and wisdom akintom and his coterie of atheist friends brag about having , what have they achieved ?

Empty vessels do make the loudest noise . undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by felixomor: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't understand why these guys are obsessed with being smarter than Christians/people who believe in God . The stats reveal otherwise . From Mensa , to the Nobel Prize , to inventions , to discoveries , to wealth creation , to power just Christians alone trump them by far. And atheism was founded 500 years before Christianity .

They had their chance to soar with their despotic atheist leaders suppressing religion with iron fists yet nothing tangible or worthy of attention came from them .

With all the intelligence and wisdom akintom and his coterie of atheist friends brag about having , what have they achieved ?

Bro.
The thing is puzzling.

And even this one went to dig out bible verse that doesn't even tally one bit with his argument.

The obsession is indeed bizzare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Wilgrea7(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

i understand your pain... especially this akintom of a guy... his posts are never reasonable neither are they logical.. unlike other atheists like benzic and hopeful landlord who attack doctrines and beliefs, he just attacks religious people.. sees them as sub human people incapable of thinking.. he's always trying to prove superiority... truth be told. its people like him that end up killing anyone with a belief in a deity if they have the power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Junia:

Some are not wise in disposing of their worldly substance for the glory of God, the interest of Christ and so on.

Is this what makes Christians lower in wisdom?
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bunch of cowards, who feeds on filth, can't but stench.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by peacesamuel94(m): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
This Obsession to desperately prove that atheism increases people's IQ is really hilarious.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by akintom(m): 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
No belief system is as idiocy inducing as the Christian religion variant.

Here, the followers of the rebellious nazarene, have proven him true.

So daft, conceited and dishonestly low brained, are the strains straying here, that they left the verdict of their nazarene, and started throwing tantrums.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Zzyco: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
atheists can't just do away with Christian's, they're funny people.
Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Wilgrea7:

i understand your pain... especially this akintom of a guy... his posts are never reasonable neither are they logical.. unlike other atheists like benzic and hopeful landlord who attack doctrines and beliefs, he just attacks religious people.. sees them as sub human people incapable of thinking.. he's always trying to prove superiority... truth be told. its people like him that end up killing anyone with a belief in a deity if they have the power.

Researches have proven that atheism has devastating effects on the brain . What you are seeing now is the proof of those researches .

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Are Wiser Than Christians - Says Jesus by Niflheim(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
God:.............................................................."My children are oloshis!!!"

(1) (Reply)

Manifestation Of The Sons / Is God Really The One Who Sends Rain To The Earth? / The Holy Rosary & The Pastor's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.