Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Bishop Eddie Long Dead: Cause Of Death Revealed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Eddie Long Dead: Cause Of Death Revealed (711 Views)

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Eddie Long Dead: Cause Of Death Revealed by ecclezzia: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Bishop Eddie Long, megachurch pastor of Georgia-based New Birth Missionary Baptist Church, has died aged 63, it was confirmed Sunday via a statement from the church.

click here to read more
http:///news/bishop-eddie-long-dead-cause-death-revealed/

Re: Bishop Eddie Long Dead: Cause Of Death Revealed by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
I was so shocked on this one...don't know why cause I saw how tiny he'd gotten & knew something was wrong..but I didn't know for sure that it was cancer.
He kept saying he was healed and all from his "illness".
When I WAS "young in my faith" back in my college days (and was obsessed with watching prosperity preachers), I used to watch Bishop Long religiously. This man could preach..but he clearly had that demonic struggle going on). I actually live about 6 hours away from his church..
Although I now disagree with some of his theology that he preached, this is so sad...and my heart goes out to his wife & kids.

(1) (Reply)

Regardless Of Ur Troubles, Suicide Isnt An Option / Why Do Most Pastors Always Talk About Money? / Christians Who Seek Healthcare In Hospitals, Are Sinners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.