Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) (43589 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / Policeman, Idowu Taiwo Assassinated In Ekiti State. Pictured / 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na their hand work grin afonjas
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by okpukpu(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ayam gonna save this picsure for reference purposes.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
ahamonyeka:
all of them join.are you sure you are reporting from Canada or Ghana?

U choose. Anyone u choose i follow. Na human beings dey both territories.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by ahamonyeka(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
correctguy0900:

U choose. Anyone u choose i follow. Na human beings dey both territories.
I hail you correctguy.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by nurusystem(m): 6:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
afonja idiot ni yi o
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by soath(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
drealcivilceno:

Na nu phone naw, why I go sell am...
Count yourself lucky if you get that battery.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
ahamonyeka:
Am here to check name and tribe.
Afonja again.

NCAN,reporting from bariga lagos.
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by almustopha82(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na waooooo
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by nabegibeg: 7:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ritualists are not human... So it's IT.

So what are they grin
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Godwin978(m): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Saheed Musiliu pictured above, was yesterday arrested with a human head he severed from a corpse buried at the back of Basic Community Primary School in Olomi area of Ibadan, Oyo State. He was apprehended by some community members who noticed his suspicious movement.

The police was called in to arrest him. However as he was about to be driven to the station, hoodlums blocked the road, demanding that jungle justice be meted on the suspect.

A reinforcement from the police saved the day as the hoodlums destroyed the police van and also attempted to burn the van down. When interrogated, the suspect confessed to the crime, saying he was meant to deliver the human head to intending money ritualists.

According to him, this is the second time he will be supporting human parts. He is currently being investigated and detained at the State Criminal Investigating Department.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/man-caught-with-human-head-in-oyo-state.html

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Nj3HH93ORz8/WHyt8mjFG4I/AAAAAAALaU0/XJpohLmSPfQPH6-bmg6J_EC4LB-F9PV6gCLcB/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
kill this idiota he want to be called ALAJI you voted buhari in now u are siffering

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Godwin978(m): 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hemanwel:
When you hear "north",boko haram and terrorism come to mind.
When you hear "southeast", drug peddling comes to mind.
When you hear "Niger-Delta",Militancy comes to mind.
When you hear "Afonja of the Brown Roof Republic",what comes to mind is Ritualism and mutilization of human parts.

Ladies and gentlemen,which of these crimes is the most animalistic crime committed?
nna boko haram is the most heart breaking oooooo
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Elliot2(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
is doing drugs not better than this one,afonjas?
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Dunsin89(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
NotNairalandi:
this people self!!!! human head no de finish for una place
I taya oh, cheap heads! Make dem cum my own na? Piss go commot for dia eyes. Wicked and heartless fellows.
*Angry
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Dunsin89(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
NotNairalandi:
I taya oh, cheap heads! Make dem cum cut my own na? Piss go commot for dia eyes. Wicked and heartless fellows.
*Angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Charly68: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
The man should dance nakef to the market seven times if not he will never know peace again in his life time
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by teric4love(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
devil deport...
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by Lordspicy(m): 12:22am On Jan 17, 2017
NotNairalandi:

i tire for brown roof republicans ooo

omo afonja

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by riczy(m): 5:37am On Jan 17, 2017
heinous crimes on the increase
Re: Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) by CDCEO001: 7:37am On Jan 17, 2017
No Joke! He And The Head Look Alike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / Fowl Thief Stripped Naked In Benue (PHOTO) / Armed Robbers Kill A Man & A Girl In Benin (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.