Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " (646 Views)

In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These / Please Who Can Recommend Interesting Short Stories For Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
13+
FICTION
Laughing at the mall with my little sister of the age 10 with a beautiful smile on her face. Our voices went high till it reached the red painted ceiling of the mall and echoed loudly over and over again.
A stern old looking lady came shopping beside us but gave my sister an odd and peculiar look , but that look was telling her to shut up , which my stubborn sister ignored anyway.
Ariana Grande was playing "I love that music " she spluttered . "And why are you nervous ?" I asked , she pointed at the lady .
We were done shopping and was about to leave, we were on our way out to the exit when all of a sudden I forgot my purse . "Rita dear" will you take these thing to the car for me? , I forgot my purse and I'll be right back . "Of course sis" she replied with a smile .
Sharply I ran off to the section that I had bought the groceries and was surprised to see it nowhere . I asked the lady that was beside me but she gave me a fearful look like she had seen a ghost.
I thought to myself " what's wrong with you old lady" as I turned to look else where around the mall, a black cold metal was pointed to my face , I couldn't turn to look at the gun cos it was definitely loaded and was ready to work.
I gulped down the saliva down my throat.
"Everyone on the floor!!!! " the man in the mask yelled. . Immediately, i heard a shot followed by a scream and I recognised that voice , it was my sister ..
I ran as fast as I could to save her , bullets travelled past me , over me and beneath me . Alas I saw my little sister drenched in her own innocent blood .
All I could was watch, cry and listen to the wail of the police siren outside.
©2017
Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fiction:
13+
© Copyright
Kate opened the door gently as she walked up to the cot where her masters baby was laying, gently she uncovered the tender clothe covering the little child
"Now you're all mine" she said with an evil laugh . There was a little window not far from the cot where the baby was lying. And so Kate took the opportunity quick to dispose of the child by tossing it out the window feets away from the ground and finalising her vengeance.
She unlocked the firm window and opened it gently, looked at the child and smirked. Suddenly a loud thud was heard behind her.
"Kate?" Her master asked, he walked towards her holding her closely, grabbing her in a romantic position.
"Your wife" she muttered " she'll find us here, it's too dangerous"

Suddenly his eyes rolled over to his child on the bare hands of a maid outside the window
" aren't you done disposing it" he asked in anger. "Aren't you in the least bit worried that he's still your son?" She replied.
Suddenly he pulled her aside from the window, violently taking the crying child from her hand and tossing it deep down off huge mansion.
Immediately the maid could no longer take it she ran as fast as she could down to her room looked all round and was desperate to escape
"I can't take it , he's a monster" " my mistress got married to a monster she thought to herself"
She took her belongings and was on her way out of the house when she suddenly met her master " Dave get out of my way" , "and why should I my darling, have you suddenly gone soft"?
"I can't be a party to this any longer " she said with her face buried down not wanting to look at his face.
" what If I told you that he wasnt my son would you believe me? " he asked, moving close to her.
"I don't care, he's only a child" she said as she stepped back .
" I thought we were in this together, I thought you loved me? " Dave asked looking at her in disgust. They had both been conspiring against Ryan the maids mistress , the plan was to kill and murder both mother and child. But it seem things didn't go as planned .
In a flash he grabbed her neck furiously and didn't let go until he squeezed the life out of her and the last word that came out of her mouth was " That was your real child"
Ryan woke up in fear and found out that it all had been a dream, but little did she know that dreams may come true.
©2017

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
THAT PERFECT LADY
FICTION;

I rolled over the hard bed on a regular Sunday morning, actually the sun woke me up literally. It shined its rays right into my eyes through the window designed with four blue painted bars and a white curtain to cover.

Reluctantly, I got up with a loud yawn, got up from the bed, put on my slippers and was off to the kitchen.
By 7:00 am exactly, I was ready and off to church dressed in a native attire of blue. "I look quite interesting" I thought to myself.
At the church, I was welcomed by the sounds of the bells alerting the congregation to be in the church. Stepping in the church, I went to the first row and third column of the seats located at the right corner of the congregation seats and I spotted a pretty dark skinned and alluring damsel.

She wore an attire of lace, white lace to be precise and was lit like an angel. Her huge smile was radiating all over the church in such a way that you would cover your eyes from the effects of her radiating light.
But I don't think you'll want to do that in this case, I don't think so.
Quickly, my feet moved very fast as I waddled my way towards the seat next to her . "Hello" I greeted her, but she replied with a grin " that was awkward " I thought to myself .
The beautiful service begun, the great choirs sounded like angels and I couldn't stop but to stare at the pretty lady beside me.
After the successful service the whole congregation rushed out of the church to get to their different destination. But I couldn't just let go of her that day, never!
I rushed out of the church to go look for her with my curious eyes, but I couldn't find her. All of a sudden I heard her voice right behind my ears and noticed that it sounded like her while she was singing during the service.
Within seconds I turned around, but she was on the phone. She looked at me and smiled for a short while and took her face away.
After a while, she walked up to me and said "hi" and I replied without thinking " can I know your name?"

"Stella" she replied in a calm voice..
I cleared my throats and asked " can I take you out?"
She looked at me in strange way and said " like now ? Oh my God, you're a very funny"
Finally, we got along " ok , but I have to make a phone call" she said searching for her phone.

We got to a very nice restaurant and I place an order. We sat opposite to each other and we conversed with different questions. Within quick minutes, a good looking guy in a black suit came into the restaurant , she waved at him and finally he found his way towards us and they did something strange " they kissed" .
And it was passionate. I was dumbfounded only that it didn't reflect on my face . " Dave " she was referring to me "meet my boyfriend he f***s me good " .
All of a sudden it dawned on me that I was her first customer that Sunday.

I THOUGHT SHE WAS THAT PERFECT LADY!!
Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by WILLIAMSKECH: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Front page pls

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2017
WILLIAMSKECH:
Front page pls

Laugh ot loud..thanks for noticing !
Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Sentinell(m): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
I'm liking the flash fiction. Keep it colourful

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sentinell:
I'm liking the flash fiction. Keep it colourful

No problem!! It'll keep on coming.
Re: A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " by Tomisblog(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
OVER MY SHOULDER
FICTION

20 year old Ari got into the club and every boy eyes was fixed on her, girls of course were jealous and to the boys she was irresistible. She was an embodiment of beauty.
She was dressed in a shiny blue mini dress accompanied with her also blue platform shoe. Her short blond hair fell to the base of her long neck in a cool way.
As she moved from the clubs door to the table where she sat, her two eyes were glancing miraculously on her best friend. Quickly, she walked up to her friend and whispered in her ear " surprise"
"Oh my God, Ari!! What are you doing here?" She asked . Ari got offended by that ridiculous question and gave a hard grin. " I'm so sorry for that dumb question" Jenifer pleaded.
"C'mon I was only kidding" they both giggled like high school girls and went on with the fun.
The night was filled with loud music for the girls as the D.j kept bringing in dope beats. The girls danced as their feet moved like hopping birds at the sound of the outstanding melody.
"Ouch!! My ankle Ari cried out " it hurts"
"What!! I can't hear you over the loud music" Jennifer shouted.
"Never mind" Ari thought to herself and leaped towards her seat. She didn't deem it fit again to halt Jennifer from having the biggest night of her life.
Ari sat and stared at her drink, she loved the reflection of the light shown on her drink as she took each sip.
"Hey" Jeremy a tall nice guy greeted. " can I sit?" He asked but Ari ignored him . He shifted closer to her and waved his hand to and fro her face as if she was a mannequin.
" are you sick in the head?" She asked angrily with a curious face . " I didn't tell you to sit did I?"

" no but....." he tried to tried to explain but his words were cut short.
" please shut up " Ari snapped back .
" why are you being hostile? But I haven't done anything to you, you don't even know me" he complained .
" hostile? I'll show you hostility " surprisingly Ari took a glass cup of whiskey and poured it over the poor mans head in annoyance.
The already frustrated fellow left her table angrily with his face bent low in total humiliation.
After some minutes, Ari felt guilty of what had happened during the last minutes, so she decided to drink herself to stupor. She did this thinking Jennifer would give her a ride home in her car after a rough night.
" my first night in the club was ruined" she sighed with a low tone.
After the party, Ari decided to go look for Jennifer but couldn't find her . " oh shit" she said stamping her feet on the ground. " well, guess I'll have to find my way home" she said with disappointment. She staggered her way to the exit and was soon on her way out .

On her way home Ari had to pass through a short but dark route, but little did she know that hungry perverted men awaited her at the end.
"Hey little bitch where you off to" a man asked hungrily.

Now Ari was done for. The two sex hungry guys grabbed her bag and pushed her to the dusty ground .
Ari shouted in horror as these men threatened to rape her right on that spot .
.one of the men laid on her and tried to molest her but was rescued by a saviour that threw punched at these men and they fled.

"Thank you " Ari was very grateful and looked up to her rescuer. Behold, it was Jeremy. " oh it's you, I'm sorry " she hugged him and was sincerely sorry.

They both walked down the lane towards her home as the moon light brightened their path.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Writer? Come In Here! / My Favourite Novels On Nairaland. / Chinua Achebe In Enugu ,1960 Showing Off His Book "Things Fall Apart"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.