Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) (12364 Views)

Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. / Why Are You Viewing This Section? / If You Woo A Girl Without Reading This, You'll Fail..trust Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
We've probably been told all our lives to avoid masturbation. Reasons being that not only is it a sin, but it comes with certain health challenges. This being true in itself, but yet, the benefits of the act was carefully hidden from us. Here are some of the shocking benefits of masturbation.

STRESS AND PAIN RELIEF
Masturbating, like any sexual activity, releases endorphins, chemicals in our body that promote a sense of happiness and can relieve stress. In addition, the calming effects of masturbation can also help you sleep better, and can even reduce the pain associated with menstruation and post-menopausal intercourse.

DISEASE PREVENTION
Believe it or not, there may actually be some positive health benefits associated with masturbation, for both men and women. Masturbation could help to prevent prostate cancer by allowing men to safely get rid of toxins that naturally build up in their urogenital tract. Men who ejaculate over five times per week decrease these toxin levels, and thereby possibly lower their risk of prostate cancer by a third. Masturbation also could help to fight urinary tract infections in women by flushing out the cervix.

PATHWAY TO ADDICTION?
Unfortunately, not all of the possible side effects of
masturbation are necessarily good. In some cases, masturbation can serve as a chronic way to avoid intimacy with others, which in the long run can cause anxiety.

So my people, we have heard it all. Stick to what you believe but be open minded.

1 Share

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Emac34: 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is that so
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by mengho(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Scientists recently seem to think they are smarter than the Almighty who banned & condemned such activities like masturbation grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:
Scientists recently seem to think they are smarter than the Almighty who banned & condemned such activities like masturbation grin

Whats wrong with masturbation?

3 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by SuperSuave(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Did you draw that? It's beautiful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by waluga(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
olenu

2 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by wittyt98(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmmm ..naso!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
Did you draw that? It's beautiful

Yes I did. Some things I do wen I'm jobless.

2 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Good question. Anlele answer!

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

Scriptures pls.

3 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emac34:
Is that so
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

what do u mean,bae is wrong ooO that wastage of sperm,infact it murder

3 Likes

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Emac34: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

If u ask me, na who I go ask?
gringrin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:

HhAhhahaah.. It's not a murder ooo besides, its a solo flight sha.. Juz u being urself & doing ur own kinda thing.. cheesy

But to be honest, I don't think masturbation is wrong..
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Emac34: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

talking from experiencegringrin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emac34:
talking from experiencegringrin

grin

Honestly, I wanna know grin What abt u? Have u ever experienced this thing? grin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

HhAhhahaah.. It's not a murder ooo besides, its a solo flight sha.. Juz u being urself & doing ur own kinda thing.. cheesy

ijameh eh eh abeg nor solo flight again,follow flight is the best,e nor go oO,na stinginess be that

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Emac34: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Honestly, I wanna know grin What abt u? Have u ever experienced this thing? grin
lol

Nop am always after the real thinggringrin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

pls who ban it?get ur facts right
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by mengho(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

seriously?! did you just asked dat

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by mengho(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Scriptures pls.

Kids these days!!!, so you see nothing wrong with massaging ur di*k or sticking it into some toy.
And the women see nothing wrong with sticking a vibrating machine or cucumber into the hole.

Despite dat you still need scriptures to tell you it's wrong, continue, when the thing refused to stand at attention when it meets the real thing, you will know masturbation aint d answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

"Solo" used to think that was short for Solomon! My education is ruined! cheesy
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:

Murder? Really! Wen millions are released and only one gets d medal! Wat happens to the rest? Do they commit suicide?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

I have seen things!! cheesy
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emac34:
lol
My HERO : grin
Emac34:
lol
My HERO grin
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

seriously?! did you just asked dat
Well,... Answer it all d same! grin

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:

Kids these days!!!, so you see nothing wrong with massaging ur di*k or sticking it into some toy.
And the women see nothing wrong with sticking a vibrating machine or cucumber into the hole.

Despite dat you still need scriptures to tell you it's wrong, continue, when the thing refused to stand at attention when it meets the real thing, you will know masturbation aint d answer

One word!! EXPERIENCE!!! grin

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Emac34: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

My HERO : grin

My HERO grin
bad guygringrin

Am your student

My mentor cool
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Kayceewyte(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=mengho post=52860

I'm experiencing the same thing. my dick can't stand anytime I want to have sex. Any advice?
Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Endy10(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
First sperm: What do you want to be when you fertilize the egg?
Second sperm: I want to be a doctor
Third sperm: I want to be a lawyer
First sperm: For me, I would like to be an engi...Sh*t! The bastard is masturbating again!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by FunkyMetahuman: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martin124:
but using condom is not murder or withdrawer abi?

1 Like

Re: After viewing this, you'll see masturbation differently. (pic) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
but using condom is not murder or withdrawer abi?
guy na dsame,just get a gf,den poure am enter,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Her If You See This? [pic] / "Heard Boobs Milk Cure Corona Virus"very Busty Lagos Lady Shares Her Boobs Photo / Toasting A Married Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.