Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,879 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (29964 Views)

Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by mroop(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Husband of Busty Actress, Foluke Daramola, Kayode Salako took to his Instagram to recount when a man who knows his wife texted her immediately he saw him with another woman in a restaurant.

He said being married to Foluke Daramola doesn’t stop him from relating with other women. Read what he wrote below:

IT IS AS BAD AS THAT!
Few months ago, I hosted an old lady friend at a Chinese restaurant in Ikeja and before I could realize what was happening one 'concerned and generous' guy who also came to host a woman in the same place didn't concentrate on what he went there to do. All he was doing was texting my wife, Foluke, on his phone about what he saw. He told her : " Your husband is here right now at a restaurant where I am also, hosting a very beautiful woman. And I think they are getting very cozy about it. Folu, please, be careful about this guy, because I heard they said he likes women. bla! bla!! bla!!!" My wife got this malicious message and never discussed it, until the day she decided to let me see the message, because then it wasn't an issue to her.

Foluke knows I am not under her bondage and can never be. So, people should not expect that because I am married to Foluke Daramola, then I must not relate with other women again or women should be my enemies. No! That is not me! That is the way of a man who is under the bondage of a woman. I am in a marriage and not in a bondage...These are some of the messages and phone calls she receives regularly from her " well wishers" like that. I am in a marriage, and not in a bondage. Nobody forced me into it, and nobody can force or police me to stay in it... Foluke's closest pals are men, even after she got married to me, and my good friends are women as well..." We both know this about eachother. So, I think it is an insult for anybody to see me around women and feel it is a crime to do so ..." - Olukayode Salako

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1314949065231625&set=a.398361893557018.92257.100001496316355&type=3&theater

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by ammyluv2002(f): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Home wreckers undecided undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
angry angry angry na wa oo
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by dfrost: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just be careful how you go about your biz. cool. Because home wreckers do not announce themselves.

9 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by April4th(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
Na so
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
who gives a fuxck angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by victorvezx(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
See breast!!! See the wife chest

5 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Adonis3: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
mroop:
Husband of Busty Actress, Foluke Daramola, Kayode Salako took to his Instagram to recount when a man who knows his wife texted her immediately he saw him with another woman in a restaurant.

People like amebo sha

2 Shares

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by FcMilan: 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
the whole article didn't make any sense to me

the man is sounding as if there marriage is a contract marriage

33 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by CHOPUP411(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Y na
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by ProfyJay(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
She should relate with other men too. undecided
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Femich18(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
This lady don big o... chaiii see fatness
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by osemoses1234(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nah wa oooo y u cum dey explain giv us nah

2 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by MemphisDepay(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
in reekado banks voice* your problem is a problem, this problem is our problem. we go join.hand together and solve it

2 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is why people shouldn't get involved in couples affairs.

The busy body man told her, she told the husband, now her husband will be looking at that man in a disdainful manner.

3 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by godunia(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Family problems are meant to be resolved within the family

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
angry angry angry na wa oo
See dem! FTC thiefer.

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by kenoz(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Amebo
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by ebonflexy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's always the man.
So why don't these people also text him when Foluke meets up with old male friends?

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by maberry(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin
Ogbeni this your cry too much na
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Sandydayziz(f): 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
victorvezx:
See breast!!! See the wife chest

Like two of ur head abi? grin
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let's here your answers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
the guy sounds like someone who is either frustrated, cheating or tired of the marriage...........

11 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Shikena(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin The way our people dey carry nose enter other people's business na wah. If you don't care how people feed and handle their daily challenges then it's not your business how they choose to live. If they break the law feel free to call police. O pari!
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin grin
KyleBrry:
See dem! FTC thiefer.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by origima: 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fools and cowards everywhere....African man is not under bondage and thank you my guy for your boldness in replying the hooligans who wants taste your wife.A good warning to your wife too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Mayflowa(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
She should relate with other men too. undecided

he said she is relating with other men. But the guy is spewing nonsense. No one ask not to talk to other women but there should be limit and discipline while you go about it

3 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by ralphblac(m): 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
ilobasama:
the guy sounds like someone who is either frustrated, cheating or tired of the marriage...........
no for a healthy relationship there should be maximum freedom and trust,that only will make the marriage last long.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

he said she is relating with other men. But the guy is spewing nonsense. No one ask not to talk to other women but there should be limit and discipline while you go about it
Thats right hun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos / D'banj And Djimon Hounsou Argue Over The Best African Jollof Rice / Linda Ikeji,” My Husband Showed Up. Look At My Ring.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.