Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

If You Were In This Position What Will You Do As A Guy & As A Girl...i Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Were In This Position What Will You Do As A Guy & As A Girl...i Need Help (517 Views)

If You're In This Position, What Will You Do? / A Girl I Just Met In Lagos Have Turned To My Enemy / Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were In This Position What Will You Do As A Guy & As A Girl...i Need Help by Oculease: 5:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
A guy dated a girl, and later dumped her for another girl. It happened that the girl
loved him so much and always cry for him. He left
the girl just that she can't speak english and not just that but her english isn't
polished.

He cursed her and gave her the worst insult
about her poor background. The girl left dat day
shedding tears. He started dating another girl which
he feels that matched his taste. Three years later, a
multi billonaire took up this girl and polished her.
He proposed to her and married. It was a surprise that
on her wedding day, the same guy who left her and
insulted her was the photographer on their wedding
day.

Please leave your comments on the blog to help the blog reader who is currently in this position
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/if-you-were-in-guys-position-what-will.html
Re: If You Were In This Position What Will You Do As A Guy & As A Girl...i Need Help by greatnaija01: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
ITS A WASTE OF TIME. the person who needs the answer must have gotten it by now. and is not on NAIRALAND. kindly note that they were both childish. 3 years later their tastes had changed.... thats all. for a billionaire to marry the same gurl then she must of upgraded unless she has DOWNS-SYNDROME. its all good. The boy did nothing wrong. THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS.... MANAGING AN ILLITERATE IS LOVE. HE WENT FOR WHAT HE WANTS... HE WILL BE RICH ONE DAY TOO. Its L.I.F.E

Oculease:

A guy dated a girl, and later dumped her for another girl. It happened that the girl
loved him so much and always cry for him. He left
the girl just that she can't speak english and not just that but her english isn't
polished.

He cursed her and gave her the worst insult
about her poor background. The girl left dat day
shedding tears. He started dating another girl which
he feels that matched his taste. Three years later, a
multi billonaire took up this girl and polished her.
He proposed to her and married. It was a surprise that
on her wedding day, the same guy who left her and
insulted her was the photographer on their wedding
day.

Please leave your comments on the blog to help the blog reader who is currently in this position
http://www.klannyblog.com/2017/01/if-you-were-in-guys-position-what-will.html
Re: If You Were In This Position What Will You Do As A Guy & As A Girl...i Need Help by Oculease: 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
ITS A WASTE OF TIME. the person who needs the answer must have gotten it by now. and is not on NAIRALAND. kindly note that they were both childish. 3 years later their tastes had changed.... thats all. for a billionaire to marry the same gurl then she must of upgraded unless she has DOWNS-SYNDROME. its all good. The boy did nothing wrong. THERE IS NO RULE THAT SAYS.... MANAGING AN ILLITERATE IS LOVE. HE WENT FOR WHAT HE WANTS... HE WILL BE RICH ONE DAY TOO. Its L.I.F.E

How i wish this could be on the blog ...Cos i read it and i felt the guys pain ..Please could you transfer it to the blog ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Independent Marketers Urgently Wanted! / How DSS, Police Brutalized Officials Of Peace Corps [PHOTOS] / Pamper Ur Brand With Quality Prints & Gift Items! +2348025281998, 08077957358

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.