Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host (553 Views)

My Personal Review Of Smartweb Nigeria / Gets N1000 On First Signup On Smartweb / Worst Web Hosting Company In Nigeria Smartweb.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host by Rockiez(m): 6:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please who have used smartweb host here? How is their services be like?

Thanks!
Re: The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host by betahost247(m): 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rockiez:

Thanks!

Hello,

Beta Host is the right place for you.

Beta Host provides Reliable, Affordable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer
Thank you
Re: The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host by donsheddy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rockiez:

Thanks!
My brother, if u love yourself and or that of your business or your clients, don't get close to that company cos they'll f**k u up big time without any apologies so know this today.
Re: The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
On the contrary, I have never had any issues with them.

It is a good company. Now any .com.ng or .org.ng; any extension .ng comes with free domain name in d first year.
Re: The Good And Bad Effects On Smartweb Host by SunFlow(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
I host with Garanntor. they are good

(1) (Reply)

From Solar Paints To Roof Tiles- Innovative Renewable Future / Ecommerce Site Up For Sale / How I Easily Got Adsense Approval With My New Blog On 1st Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.