Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB (3213 Views)

Osun PDP Crisis Rages, Adeleke Questioned Over Qualification / What Is Atiku Abubakar's Highest Educational Qualification? / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB by debawilliam1: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
NOGIC JQS (Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System) is the platform for oil and gas professionals and others interested in the industry.

Visit www.nogicjqs.gov.ng to create your profile.

Registration is absolutely FREE!

NOGIC JQS is a data collation, dissemination and retrieval system for Capacity Building, Expatriate Quota Processing/Application, NCEC Processing/Application, Marine Vessel Categorization, Monitoring, Research and Development for the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. It was created in line with section 56(a) of the NOGICD Act. The NOGIC JQS platform powered by the Nigerian Content Development Monitoring Board is regarded as the sole system for Nigeria Content registration and prequalification of contractors in the Oil and Gas industry. It accommodates all stakeholders in the industry such as the Operators, Regulators, Service Companies and Institutions, as well as individuals with skills, trainings, certifications and relevant qualifications required in the industry.

Furthermore, Nigerians who are registered as individuals on the portal with the required competencies and education qualification will be eligible for training capacity building. Employment opportunities would also be available via the portal.

Get informed about latest happenings in the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry!

Kindly visit the NOGIC JQS portal www.nogicjqs.gov.ng

Re: Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB by ibroh22(m): 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
cc klbakare
Re: Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB by klbakare(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2017
ibroh22:
cc klbakare
ibroh na u get the documents na, go for it. By the way, I want to go and do all my remaining stuffs in april
Re: Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB by ibroh22(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
klbakare:
ibroh na u get the documents na, go for it. By the way, I want to go and do all my remaining stuffs in april
I already registered,,, but while I was going through the website,i saw some things about welding,recently self,dey are training some ppl in welding.
Re: Nigerian Oil And Gas Industry Content Joint Qualification System By NCDMB by klbakare(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
ibroh22:

I already registered,,, but while I was going through the website,i saw some things about welding,recently self,dey are training some ppl in welding.
ok will check it out. But I have other plans, very great plans.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ondo State Still Producing Oil? / Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks / Biafra And Catalonia:why Do Nations Fear Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.