Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue (1737 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
So it happened that I was bitterly insulted by a female nairalander, her comment was so intense that I felt it in the core of my heart and as such I was forced to clack back at her in equal measure.
But I didn't check her pic before replying. It was after I replied that I got to know that she's very pretty. I fell in love with her instantly, and since then all I have been thinking about is her. I really want to approach her and pour out my feelings but I am not sure how she would react. I might die of desire if I don't act quickly. What do I do? Please advise me.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by makydee(f): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by ikp120(m): 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:
So it happened that I was bitterly insulted by a female nairalander, her comment was so intense that I felt it in the core of my heart and as such I was forced to clack back at her in equal measure.
But I didn't check her pic before replying. It was after I replied that I got to know that she's very pretty. I fell in love with her instantly, and since then all I have been thinking about is her. I really want to approach her and pour out my feelings but I am not sure how she would react. I might die of desire if I don't act quickly. What do I do? Please advise me.

What's her moniker let me help you appease the gods? grin grin grin Is it Maky?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by dopeJemi: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
don't act quickly, so you can die
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
is not too late to repent bro, Jesus is coming soon!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by coolestchris(m): 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
; shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Masonic(m): 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
And just because you think shes pretty, does that make her any less deserving of your clapback? Does it make her any less of a dunce?

Did you think about that?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
So sad how people confuse infatuation with love. Get well soonsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
You saw her pic and suddenly you fell in lust.

Nigga, Stfu. you just wanna get laid.grin

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
ikp120:

What's her moniker let me help you appease the gods? grin grin grin Is it Maky?
Nope. It starts with "I".
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
dopeJemi:
don't act quickly, so you can die
And you think you just made sense, huh?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Masonic:
And just because you think shes pretty, does that make her any less deserving of your clapback? Does it make her any less of a dunce?

Did you think about that?
Bro, I have considered the possible consequences of my actions, but I can't help it. Love can make people do silly thinks you know. I am in love and that's all that matters. Love stands above all.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alondra:
Shut up, kiddo. What do you know about love?
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by dopeJemi: 7:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

And you think you just made sense, huh?

shut the fnck up and just die already, do the world a favour, we deserve one less idi.ot
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by makydee(f): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alondra:
Epic smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by ikp120(m): 7:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Nope. It starts with "I".

After running a background check on you, I can conclude that either you have a main account which you used to bash her, or you lied about her moniker starting with "I" cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Estharfabian:

You saw her pic and suddenly you fell in lust.

Nigga, Stfu. you just wanna get laid.grin

Lol. Sacarsm, huh? Even if I wanted to get laid, I sure wouldn't be doing that with a teen like you. Go back to your romance novels and continue fantasizing about diicks till you reach 18. No one is eager to get cuffed for child abuse.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by SalomonKane: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alondra:
Thank goodness I don't confuse lust with love.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by rosalieene(f): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:
I can't believe I read this crap!
you need brain resetting slap!!
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
dopeJemi:

shut the fnck up and just die already, do the world a favour, we deserve one less idi.ot

Calm your nerves the fuck_ down, dude. You should pay close attention to your anger level though. It's dangerously verging on a distrastrous outburst. We can't risk you going insane when we haven't finished administering treatment to the lunatics on the block.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Lol. Sacarsm, huh? Even if I wanted to get laid, I sure wouldn't be doing that with a teen like you. Go back to your romance novels and continue fantasizing about diicks till you reach 18. No one is eager to get cuffed for child abuse.
LoL. grin

Easy there, tiger! grin
I ain't talking about me, But the Unfortunate chick That you're lusting after.

Lol. and PS- I don't even consider you ''Human'' enough to breathe the same air I breathe. grin not to talk about getting Under sheets with me. Gtfo and continue fantasizing about a random Cyber girl's pics. Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
I don't have anything to say
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
ikp120:

After running a background check on you, I can conclude that either you have a main account which you used to bash her, or you are lied about her moniker starting with "I" cool cool

Well, your deduction is greatly flawed.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
rosalieene:

I can't believe I read this crap!
you need brain resetting slap!!
Why are ugly girls always angry? I will be more than glad to investigate into this disturbing topic.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by ikp120(m): 7:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Well, your deduction is greatly flawed.

Dude everything about the posts from your account is public... So I can't see any female moniker starting with "I" who you bashed as at the time of posting that my first comment. So what is hard to get there? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
keep dreaming dude, you'd get laid someday.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
CuteFella:

Shut up, kiddo. What do you know about love?
To type more on you is to throw you deeper into the pit of ignorance. Get well soon smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Section80(m): 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
and dude be cussing out those he wishes to help him get his Nut

undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
SalomonKane:
Thank goodness I don't confuse lust with love.
how sure are you? smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Estharfabian:
LoL. grin

Easy there, tiger! grin
I ain't talking about me, But the Unfortunate chick That you're lusting after.

Lol. and PS- I don't even consider you ''Human'' enough to breathe the same air I breathe. grin not to talk about getting Under sheets with me. Gtfo and continue fantasizing about a random Cyber girl's pics. Shame!!

Lol. Blessed be the man who invented the internet, a privilege people misuse every day. Now every rundown girl can come online to spew horsehît and brag to the high heavens. Still I will never find you attractive even if you undergo complete surgery. Nature made you that way, that you be lacking in charms and be the butt of sadistic jokes. Be esther. Be you. Be proud. Be ugly. And GTFOH.
Re: Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Epic smiley
Here we agreed on somethingsmiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Find A Filipina Wife / Scandall!!! / Video: Woman Used 18inch Cassava To Masturbate, Gets Stuck In Genital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.