Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51788 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by HqBoss: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
MMM Nigeria returned on Friday morning, 24 hours ahead of its scheduled date, but 72 hours later, its freeze on accounts is still intact, TheCable can report.

After its return on Friday, some MMM participants who spoke with TheCable said that although they were able to request for their money, had not been paid as the system still seems to be on a freeze.

Kolade Ogunwande, who said he put in N100,000 in November 2016, and referred two other people to the scheme, said his money had appreciated to N214,000 as of Friday, so he immediately request for it.

“They have not paid me anything, but they said we should be wait patiently to be matched with participants willing to invest in MMM. I have no choice than to be optimistic,” he told TheCable.

Lara Makanjuola, who also invested N100,000 in the scheme, said she was expecting N186,000, but she had not been able to request for her money.

She said anytime she requested to get help, the website said “mavros are not available for withdrawal”.

“I was supposed to collect my money two days to when accounts got frozen, but the person I was matched with didn’t pay.”

The freeze message participants are getting now

An Abuja-based couple, who requested not to be named, invested over N2 million in the scheme; they have also not been able to withdraw their money.

As of Monday, when any participant seeks to withdraw, the website puts up a message that links them to its previous freeze message, below:

“As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media.

“The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.: (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year).

“Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month. The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled.”

Mavrodians, as MMM participants are called, are optimistic that their pay will come through, considering, the scheme’s last message of “hope for the poor”.

In the message, MMM said it “will only pay a certain amount per day”.

“Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal,” it said.

https://www.thecable.ng/mmm-freeze-still-intact-72-hours-after-comeback

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by BlackMystery(f): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin grin FTC

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Iamwrath: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe

BUT THEY SAID WE SHOULD BE WAIT PATIENTLY TO BE MATCHED WITH PARTICIPANTS WILLING TO INVEST IN MMM

In other words, wait patiently for the mumu that will pH

What happened to all the money before the freeze

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by HenryWilliams(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hmm.. It's well..
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Emycord: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
As elisha Removed his cloak at river jordan strikes the water with it and ask: Where is the lord the God of elijah? So today i ask where are the is it ur money crew? Where are the mmm is back crew? And to think someone swindled some couple 2mill and they have guts to stay anonymous out of shame while the criminal goes about posting about govt and media everywhere as if govt and media is responsible for mmm failure. And yet there is a guider that celebrate his marriage with pump and galore this december why not swoop down on him

63 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by lytech1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stop broadcasting rubbish...
I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th.
I was paid today though still have 5k left.
Stop posting rubbish..
MMM 4 life

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by dubemnaija: 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
let me just come and be going jare!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Tinubutoto: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
lytech1:
Stop broadcasting rubbish... I GH on the 14th and get matched on the 15th. I got was paid today though still have 5k left. Stop posting rubbish.. MMM 4 life
liar, nobody paid u a dime

325 Likes 23 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
...MMM
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dime
Mavrodi da genius would start printing money to pay them dumb asses...want to earn interest with no visible trade
This ur monicker though

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by anigbajumo(m): 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2017

Participants pay each other not mmm (mavrodi),this hustle is real ooo,just imagine someone sitting there at the right corner of his room nd writing nonsense about mmm.The spirit is high nd a lot of people are paying their order,weather u like it or not,mmm will still maintain it feet nd stand has ever b4,just watch out....

For those fools saying people are not paying their order,check d screenshot below...

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by COdeGenesis: 9:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lobatan. Nigerians should move on. January is hard o. Keep the little money you have, stop dashing scammers your hard earned cash

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by codemaster2much: 9:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please can someone provide help. Please I need to cash out I no do again I beg make Una pH oh

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
COdeGenesis:
Lobatan. Nigerians should move on. January is hard o. Keep the little money you have, stop dashing scammers your hard earned cash

keep your advise in your pocket, when did you start caring for anyone ?hypocrite.

40 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Media ! U can't try to figure out how Mmm works and you are so blind to see people that have been paid today..
Anyway help us flush out the fearful participants to know the real participants that will continue to make Mmm stronger

27 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by alizma: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
LOL, Pls I know won laugh o. I been don tell una say na tomorrow I go start laughing, that is after the expiration of the first 72hours. that is when some people that have been matched will realize that the other person has refused to be the maga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dear Mavrodians who are reading this post,

The reason why the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release the anticipated tension. because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bulk PHs presently on the system to sustain the community. I know this because my PH which I made 19/12/2016 hasn't been matched till date. We haven't been called to make payment yet. Why? because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, ur GHs may be split I to uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy. Especially for those Ghing thousands of Naira.

I appeal to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Goodluck and Regards

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 17, 2017
I think it's best we we all upload our GH after payment. Seun and his mods will definitely move this crap to front page. So let's shame them. Long live Mmm.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 17, 2017
frc... fund reserve circuit pays.. jus pm 07035271665 if you are interested.MMM stands no mata what
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by nurez305(m): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Mmm really fu***k up, still don't understand why they went on break when they won't come up with better plan to make the system sustainable..... no single rule/plan to curb massive withdrawal, tell me how the system want to continue...

Even mmm united that is junior to them came up with rule to curb massive withdrawal and they have started matching there... Mmm need to set limit for GH for those that is having money there...

People are all rejoicing that mmm is back and went straight there to click on GH forgotten the other button.

Tell me, who will PH?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by xykms101: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2017
They will have to wait forever to withdraw ... Gullibility is a chronic disease.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 17, 2017
I just got matched

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by bellville: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:
Dear Mavrodians who are reading this post,

The reason why the smaller GHs are being offset first is to release the anticipated tension. because amongst the population in the MMM community, they are more in number. When they have GHed, with a re-boosted confidence they will PH, thereby stabilizing the system in one way.

But don't get me wrong, there are a lot of bulk PHs presently on the system to sustain the community. I know this because my PH which I made 19/12/2016 hasn't been matched till date. We haven't been called to make payment yet. Why? because the system is matching people with low PHs to pay them with low GHs. As soon as the bottleneck of orders is released, people with high PHs of 500k, 1m,2m and the likes will start being paired to make payment to high Ghers and every participant at large.

If things are not done that way, ur GHs may be split I to uncomfortable combinations of 5k,2k,10k,3k,20k and even 1k which would be clumsy. Especially for those Ghing thousands of Naira.

I appeal to each of us to ignore media nonsense and be patient, lots of people Ghing smaller amts have been paid, in a matter of few days the system will stabilize.

Goodluck and Regards
I think you're right. I GH 7k. I was matched within 24 hours and got paid on 15th. They are paying the smaller sums first.

13 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by ogawisdom(m): 6:12am On Jan 17, 2017
FP bound thread BC it's anti mmm grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by osolee(m): 6:14am On Jan 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 17, 2017
bellville:
I think you're right. I GH 7k. I was matched within 24 hours and got paid on 15th. They are paying the smaller sums first.

That's good to know, thank u and congratulations on your payment. PH if u can.

Regards

7 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 17, 2017
wahabian:
I just got matched

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by FagsamPHP(m): 6:53am On Jan 17, 2017
i have been paid yesterday, tho its small money 30,000.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 17, 2017
fifty:

Congratulations
thanks bro,I'm thinking they are doing the matching according to how long your money has spent in the system

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / Piggyvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.