Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) (47210 Views)

Mexican Cop Who Arrested Ovidio Guzman Killed With 155 Rounds (Pics/Video) / 19-Year-Old Mother Dumps Her 2-Month-Old Baby In A Bush In Ikorodu (Photo) / Badoo Members Break Mountain Of Fire Pastor’s Head With Mortar In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by sparkleRed(f): 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
bluntly:
cultist hardly kill none cultist...............korede is likely to be a rival cultist.........just thinking aloud ..............I got no single pity for cultists

Shut up and read well, so d other resident they have being killing and leaving the thread mark mortal kan undecided

Mtcheww all dis ikorodu boys u re a cultist or not they just like trouble fight
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by fabfunmi(f): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
This baddo guys are getting more dangerous day after day,the most awkward part is some of this LCDA chairmen in ikorodu are behind them,they keep releasing them!!!!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by jide219(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
E for kukuma nor go school,now he is dead ,na only him knw wetin e do dem boys
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Durentmoney: 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
spafu:
Na you post and na you be first to comment, stingy afonja.
grin

Seriously RIP bro
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
spafu:
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Ibrahim94(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
May God grant him Aljanah Fridays, Amin. The little I knew about dis guy was that he is gentle to d core. History Education class of 2016 , n also ur friends at History and international studies, class of 2016, Missed uuuuu.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Ibrahim94(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
May God grant him Aljanah Fridau's, Amin. The little I knew about dis guy was that he is gentle to d core. History Education class of 2016 , n also ur friends at History and international studies, class of 2016, Missed uuuuu.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
spafu:
Hahahahahaha, i didn't even notice that.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by WeRblessed(f): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:
Destiny truncated.

But Abeg, where this part take enter the gist from?

"Get reviews of the best phones, electronics and home appliances in Nigeria"

Copy-paste of course.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Ancientboy(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] that is how they will keep killing themselves. Because he is a graduate does not alter the fact that he is a cultists. Sometimes you press people want to paint the victim a saint. My dear karma has caught up with him. His cup don full. Is he the first man to work in a bet office.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Clentuzbaba(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
bluntly:
cultist hardly kill none cultist...............korede is likely to be a rival cultist.........just thinking aloud ..............I got no single pity for cultists

I stand wt u
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
kennygee:
Destiny truncated.
C&P- Copy & Paste
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by LegendaryArnold(m): 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
1000 ways to die
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by victorlekan(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Yemi Mckorede Alabi,rest in peace.The wicked will be justly rewarded.Only God cam console baba alabi.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by orbgoblin: 12:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Must be a pestle but mortar sounds more dramatic. So let's read it like that. grin
kelvyn7:
I am a bit confused whether it is mortar or pestle
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by dotlanre(m): 12:19am On Jan 17, 2017
This world with terrible happenings. Check ma signature for e-cooperative financial ladder
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Fadahunsi(m): 12:30am On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Destiny truncated.

....that is what you get when someone copies and pastes blindly without taking time to do a thorough proof reading before publishing!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 17, 2017
oatzeal:

“He had returned from work on Thursday and was chatting on the phone with some of his friends till the early hours of Friday, when the men entered the room.

Get reviews of the best phones, electronics and home appliances in Nigeria

“They had tried getting in through the sitting room, but the burglar-proof bars prevented them. They later went in through the bedroom after removing the burglar-proof bars, which probably were not strong enough.

“From what we saw, it appeared that he struggled with them before they overpowered him and smashed his skull with a mortar which they also left behind.”

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/photo-gunmen-kill-unilorin-graduate.html

Well enough time to load the shotgun with buckshots wink
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by engrkaz(m): 2:21am On Jan 17, 2017
bluntly:
This badoo group is more than what u think. Not like a random street gang. They kill for reasons I don't just understand. They rape yet kill their victims. Its just too absurd. Not like the Aiye and Eiye thing u get...
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 2:23am On Jan 17, 2017
spafu:

Lol
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2017
kennygee:
Destiny truncated.
I saw this part too.
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by darnley16(m): 5:28am On Jan 17, 2017
spafu:
lol you crazy

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by olureignforever: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=spafu post=52865082]Na you post and na you be first to comment, stingy afonja.[/quote

Seriously you need psych check cos I don't think your brain is working well

Abiko, akoigba omo. You will come to SM to disgrace the womb that gave birth to you. SMH
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by olac21(m): 6:04am On Jan 17, 2017
He was my sec sch mate in st theresas sch,ikole ekiti and we happen to be in the same uni again,oh death-how cruel can you be!rip bro
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by olac21(m): 6:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Ibrahim94:
May God grant him Aljanah Fridays, Amin. The little I knew about dis guy was that he is gentle to d core. History Education class of 2016 , n also ur friends at History and international studies, class of 2016, Missed uuuuu.
bro,thats the exact description of him..btw am your junior cousemate here in unilorin(history&Int'l studies!)have you gone for Nysc already or still waiting for stream two!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2017
where is that wifeless Afro bushy unkept gray hair professor cultism, toutism and thuggery is the only thing he gave his people as Noble Laureates .... RIP

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by AAhmdi(m): 7:03am On Jan 17, 2017
spafu:

Lol... What is afonja
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by Jlow2: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
u can never hear goodnews from ikorodu
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by domopps(m): 7:40am On Jan 17, 2017
Rip.....bro

Now your watch has ended!
Re: UNILORIN Graduate Awaiting NYSC Killed With A Mortar In Ikorodu (Photo) by browniex: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Wonder if the nigerian police know what forensic is,you kill somebody and leave the weapon behind with your fingerprints all over it,and yet you are still walking around a free man.this country needs to be recolonized.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband To Death Over Alleged Infidelity / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.