Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. (2379 Views)

When A Neighbour Rejects That Christmas Chicken / TB Joshua Refuses Offering 'Of Millions' In UK, Says 'Give It To Your Neighbour' / Jesus Says "Love Your Enemy" Christians Say "Enemy Die By Fire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
I often wonder if who ever gave this law was in his right senses when he gave such order. And to think that it was directly from a supposed intelligent, all knowing creator.

Humans can be good. Humans can be very good to each other, but it is plain impossible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

A man can make wonderful sacrifices for his neighbor, but no one can love any other as himself. Once that is done his sole purpose for being a human has been defeated.

Loving ur neighbour as ur self means treating everyone u see equally as urself. How is this possible? People, for some reason prefer some people more than the others. People evaluate others and decide how to interact with them based on perceived good or bad responses. People avoid pain and choose pleasure and loving ur neighbor as urself defeats this principle. If u love everyone as urself, u will be defenceless, and sort of stupid.

If everyone loves his neighbour as himself, there will be no competition, and everyone will act like a zombie. Given the need for survival, it is not possible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

Why will the creator give such a dumb law? Did he actually expect anyone to carry it out or was it just for the sake of it?

Ok, now that not even a single person out of billions of his creations has ever actually loved his neighbor as himself, does this creator feel like a failure for giving such law?

Or does anyone this it's possible for we naturally selfish beings to love our neighbours as ourselves?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by hahn(m): 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Most of the laws created by religion are based on hypocrisy and also to try and paint a world that is neither realistic or practical

That is why holy books such as the quran and the bible should be thrown in the waste bin as they do nothing but envelope our minds in wishful thinking and give us fasle hope of a "perfect" world that will never exist

6 Likes

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahn:
Most of the laws created by religion are based on hypocrisy and also to try and paint a world that is neither realistic or practical

That is why holy books such as the quran and the bible should be thrown in the waste bin as they do nothing but envelope our minds in wishful thinking and give us fasle hope of a "perfect" world that will never exist

How can people be this hypocritic and not see anything wrong with it is amazing. They preach it everyday, no one lives it, yet they feel perfect. I guess God loves hypocrisy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by hahn(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
frank317:

How can people be this hypocritic and not see anything wrong with it is amazing. They preach it everyday, no one lives it, yet they feel perfect. I guess God loves hypocrisy

God IS hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by hopefulLandlord: 8:40am On Jan 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2017
I just tire
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Deejay1000(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2017
frank317:
I often wonder if who ever gave this law was in his right senses when he gave such order. And to think that it was directly from a supposed intelligent, all knowing creator.

Humans can be good. Humans can be very good to each other, but it is plain impossible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

A man can make wonderful sacrifices for his neighbor, but no one can love any other as himself. Once that is done his sole purpose for being a human has been defeated.

Loving ur neighbour as ur self means treating everyone u see equally as urself. How is this possible? People, for some reason prefer some people more than the others. People evaluate others and decide how to interact with them based on perceived good or bad responses. People avoid pain and choose pleasure and loving ur neighbor as urself defeats this principle. If u love everyone as urself, u will be defenceless, and sort of stupid.

If everyone loves his neighbour as himself, there will be no competition, and everyone will act like a zombie. Given the need for survival, it is not possible for anyone to love his neighbour as himself.

Why will the creator give such a dumb law? Did he actually expect anyone to carry it out or was it just for the sake of it?

Ok, now that not even a single person out of billions of his creations has ever actually loved his neighbor as himself, does this creator feel like a failure for giving such law?

Or does anyone this it's possible for we naturally selfish beings to love our neighbours as ourselves?

good afternoon sir sorry for quoting this long epistle.. pls how can i see the complete version of your story "secrets of the Gods " thanks
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by MightyFortress: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
frank317:

OP, I'd like you to know the following facts...

1. God's very nature itself is one of Love... A perfect, all encompassing and indescribable love... That is why HE loved the world and gave us HIS only begotten son to die for our sins while we were yet sinners and lost... A perfect display of Love.. If a supreme being could die out of love for humans, it should not be much of a burden for humans to simply love each other...

2. Christ died because HE wanted to, not because he had to.... If you see love as an obligation, it wont make much sense... Pure Love is shown because you wish to... And i dont mean the ordinary erotic love between a man and a woman.. or even filial love...
Your heart is closed, that is why you cant see this love.. Open your heart, its all around you..

3. To understand more of this pure love and to be able to practice it, you need the Holy Spirit... Like you rightly said, its nigh impossible to love anyone as yourself without basic human instincts of self preservation and others, kicking in.... The things of The Spirit are foolishness to those who are in the flesh... seriously, Spiritual principles seem stupid... But of course they were not birthed of logic....

4. God never created us to be dumb zombies.... or to forever struggle and compete with each other... That's your human perspective, not His.. You need to understand The Divine Plan.... Love your neighbour as yourself is a single commandment encompassing all the 10 commandments and every other legal law known to man... Think of it, if you truly love someone or care for him, you wouldn't steal from that person, nor hurt him in any way.. There would be no need for laws against nor punishments for homicide, scams, whatever evil you can think of.. Cos you'll put yourself in that persons shoes and imagine what they feel when being hurt...
By the way, what good has the life of human competition done us? It has led to all the pain and sorrow on earth today..
Human laws cant stop evil.. Only a deep genuine pure love for others can stop us from even imagining to hurt them...
If you only treat others based on how you were treated, remember an eye for eye makes the world go blind..

5. Finally, Religion is not the answer... Spirituality is... We are not just humans seeking for a spiritual experience... We are actually spirits experiencing what it means to be human.. Being called a Christian and being spiritual are too different things entirely... I leave you to find out the difference between the two... If you really wanna
understand why the "Dumb Creator" made such rules"...

May the Almighty, Powerful God capture your heart and pull you into his fold as you seek answers to the questions in your heart... I look forward to your testimony and I will pray for you.. Shalom..
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Hond: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Hi Mightyfortress, let me kindly introduce myself.
I was born into Atheism, my family and a large group of my friends are all Atheists. I read your brilliant attempt to share higher truths with these Cowardly Atheists here, but you are wasting your time. Listen bro. With respect, you are wasting your time.

Once you understand and learn to recognize that there are only two types of Atheists, you will be free from the trap.
There are "Cowardly Atheists" and there are "Brave Atheists", the former are from the dregs of society and are doomed to even destroy what the profess to honor. These "Cowardly Atheist" are disguised as lawyers, doctors, professors etc. They love meaningless confusing langauge, bling bling, brand names, outward show of achievement to hide their inner poverty.

I advise you to first learn about the dangerous psychology of the "Cowardly Atheist" before you throw kindness in their lap.

I am becoming ashamed to openly state that I am Atheist because of this sick, destructive group of cowards.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by jonbellion(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
Hi [s]Mightyfortress, let me kindly introduce myself.
I was born into Atheism, my family and a large group of my friends are all Atheists. I read your brilliant attempt to share higher truths with these Cowardly Atheists here, but you are wasting your time. Listen bro. With respect, you are wasting your time.

Once you understand and learn to recognize that there are only two types of Atheists, you will be free from the trap.
There are "Cowardly Atheists" and there are "Brave Atheists", the former are from the dregs of society and are doomed to even destroy what the profess to honor. These "Cowardly Atheist" are disguised as lawyers, doctors, professors etc. They love meaningless confusing langauge, bling bling, brand names, outward show of achievement to hide their inner poverty.

I advise you to first learn about the dangerous psychology of the "Cowardly Atheist" before you throw kindness in their lap.

I am becoming ashamed to openly state that I am Atheist because of this sick, destructive group of cowards.[/s]
Go home ScienceWatch
You're drunk
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Hond: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2017
jonbellion:
Go home ScienceWatch
You're drunk
You always get suckered, Jonbellion. Wise up and share the dark secrets of "Coward Atheism" with the decent people you and you sick group have been insulting and belittling for too long.

Cut the crap ! Use plain language when debating so decent people can quickly understand the terrible dangers your kind foster on society.

Your kind, the "Coward Atheist" thrive on deceiving decent people with bling bling language, which your type are forced use to hid your disgusting mission to destroy the established ancient holy doctrines of decent peoples all over the world. Damn you sucker !
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Hond: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Hond:
You always get suckered, Jonbellion. Wise up and share the dark secrets of "Coward Atheism" with the decent people you and you sick group have been insulting and belittling for too long.

Cut the crap ! Use plain language when debating so decent people can quickly understand the terrible dangers your kind foster on society.

Your kind, the "Coward Atheist" thrive on deceiving decent people with bling bling language, which your type are forced use to hid your disgusting mission to destroy the established ancient holy doctrines of decent peoples all over the world. Damn you sucker !
Oh, jonbellion I notice that your type "Coward Atheists" come to great topics mainly to destroy the value it was intended to present to society.

In my group of Atheist, your behavior would result in a bloody beating. Be glad my father dont know you, asshole.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Hond: 10:11am On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

Please guys, dont take the OP serious. He is mentally deranged !

This OP is written by a "Coward Atheist" called frank317. Dont so easily fooled by his excessive verbiage/bling bling words. Look for the motive and the aim of the writer.

What is his motive ? : To belittle and insult the values of decent people

What is his aim ? : To hook unwary readers away from proven Ancient holy doctrines.

I have been an Atheist all my life, in fact I was blessed to be born into a large Atheist family. The lessons I have learned as a result make me hate "Coward Atheists." Fucxk, Damn you !
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Hond: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2017
jonbellion:
Go home ScienceWatch
You're drunk
I dont regret accepting the invitation to this platform from two highly respected "Brave Atheists." I was surrounded for too long by a large group of "Brave Atheists" (to use a term my father often use) that are very respectful to other people established ancient holy doctrines.

But you, jonbellion and your small cowardly group viciously insult, demean, and ridicule decent peoples need to honor their holy doctrines.
Why cant you guys accept that it is cowardly. It is also a serious symptom of insanity to form groups to destroy something you guys boldly claim do not exist. God do not exist ! Jesus do not exist ! But you guys ask what is the size of Gods penis ?

"Coward Atheists" are embarrassment to our Atheist movement. You guys claim that Jesus never lived, but I see how you guys attack like hungry dogs when someone mentions Jesus. Our prophet of modern Atheism, Richard Dawkins deliberately indoctrinate you guys to hate things that dont exist. Are you guys so dull that you cant see that if you hate something that dont exist, Then you actually believe in the thing that you hate, or else you will be forced to admit that you hate nothing.

If God dont exist. Then there is nothing for you guys to spit your poison venom at.
If Jesus never lived, then he cant be the object of your affections/time/hatred

Damn ! Shivt ! My mean Atheist father knew how to focus his energy. He used his energy to defend decent people from "Coward Atheist"
like you.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

Its meant for Chrsitians only
As Christians we have the very life of God in us because we are born from above
It is possible with most Christians because they don't think about themselves only
Other Christians too are selfish .. its about themselves and not any one else
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by hopefulLandlord: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Junia:

It is possible with most Christians because they don't think about themselves only

do you love each of your neighbours as much as you love yourself?

do you love your enemies aka those out to get you as much as you love yourself?
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

do you love each of your neighbours as much as you love yourself?

do you love your enemies aka those out to get you as much as you love yourself?

Yes i do
I pray for my enemies
I love my neighbours just as i love myself
I don't treat anyone so special than others
Im praying for more grace to continue doing that because im still living in a human body
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by hopefulLandlord: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Junia:

Yes i do
I pray for my enemies
Im praying for more grace to continue doing that because im still living in a human body

I like how you tactfully dodged the "enemies" part
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I like how you tactfully dodged the "enemies" part
Sorry to ask ... can't you read ?? I said i pray for my enemies .. is that not love ?? I don't even call them enemies because they are demon possessed .. My real enemies are the devil and his agents
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by damesilver(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
frank317:

When it is said: 'love thy neighbor as thy self', it means, do that which will benefit them. Punish them if it is necessary but justice must prevail.

The problem, I think, is the hitherto narrow definition of love. Love is not weakness, nor is it all forgiving. Love is not sentiment. Love is not indulgent of questionable habits. Love is firm, stern and severe.

In fact, the greatest part of Love is severity. True love will consider only what will benefit the soul of his neighbor, not necessarily what is agreeable to him or brings him joy.

Genuine love as willed by the Almighty God will take no account of what gratifies the other person but only what improves his spiritual development.

This is the reason why a lot of people have a distorted view of God. They see the love of God as being tolerant of every misbehavior, too gentle to lift a finger to discipline his poor creature he loves so much, all-merciful and all-forgiving. This is not correct. God 's love and His justice are one. They must not be separated.

Man stands amidst the consequences of his actions, many of which he has long forgotten, dating to several thousand years of many earthly incarnations; because it is the law of God that what a man sows he must reap. It doesn't matter whether it takes place here on earth or hereafter, or even in another earth-life.

It is height of ignorance to think man can make a bargain with God. Sins are not just forgiven by mere mutterings of prayers because He said He's Love. You must live through the fruits of your every thoughts and actions no matter how trivia.

The reason why we are admonished to love our neighbor as ourselves is because it is the surest way to obtaining direct connection to the spiritual realm, the steps to the throne of God, and forgiveness of sins.

Love brings about the quick way to the redemption of karma (if you believe in this). Unconditional love, love with no thought of reward, is a possibility.

It appears impossible because the world today is permeated with thick pall of darkness. This terrestrial hemisphere, earth, has sunk so low according to the cosmic law, due to the evil choices of men living in it.

This pitiable condition will not by hair-breath obliterate the truth of the word that gives life. There's no substitute for truth. Truth is eternal unchangeable.

If you have not been seeking seriously enough to find out this pure truth of life, or you deliberately close yourself to it on account of its simplicity, because you trust so much in your intellectual sagacity, it is your fault. No help can come since your already close yourself to the channels through which help can reach you.

When you Love your neighbor as yourself, you will not do anything to him that would harm him or later oppress him, either in deeds, words or thoughts. You give him his due respect. You do not cross him with malicious intent. You harbor only the thoughts of purity, light and joy for him; and that is true service.

Do not think that when you obey this law you will be liked by everyone. No. Many will not understand your actions toward them now as an expression of true love because they themselves lack the capacity, so they resent you. They label you an hypocrite.

They believe there can be no selfless action without the expectation of some reward. They distort every act of kindness as having underlying motive of base end. It goes on like that.

It is true the many of us are not capable of this high love again. We only need to exert ourselves spiritually to call it back to life.
He who has love is granted salvation from all depths no matter how deep he may have fallen.
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by damesilver(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
I learnt a great lesson from a story a secondary school teacher of mine told me few years ago. My teacher is an Islamic scholar.

He related the story from one of the Islamic literatures. The story is about a merchant who has a shop very near another merchant's in a market square.

Like every other person who sells goods, he prays to make sales to get money for his other needs. A customer approached his shop and he made a sale. He felt happy.

The same morning still, Another buyer came to his shop, he made another successful sale and felt good.

The third buyer came directly to his shop also willing to buy from him. The owner of the shop directed the third buyer to his neighbor who sells the same goods.

The third buyer was curious and insisted to know why he has been directed elsewhere to make his purchase.

The man revealed to the buyer that since he opened his shop in the morning, he had made some sales a little profitable for him to at least feed his family for the day.

He went on to explain that his neighbor who sells the same good as he his and to whom he directed the buyer to make his purchase, had not had any body to buy from him.

He felt his neighbor has a wife and children at home, just like himself, to feed and take good care of. For this reason he implored the buyer to make his purchase from his neighbor.

This is a true definition of love; but today what do we have?
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by ScienceWatch: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hond:

Your enlightened expression " Coward Atheist" appears at first glance to be most appropriate. I will take time to follow your insight into the language used by these Atheists. HOND, Thanks for openly sharing your unique Atheist experiences.

Have you really seen how the atheists here on NL insult religious people ? For example a guy Hahn cruelly asked " What is the size of God's dick." etc etc . When you insult them back they have you banned. It appears to me that NL is pro "Coward Atheist" from what L have observed. When they gang up to ban me, I simply transfer my experiences with these cowards to other blogs.

These guys resort to bans because ....... Cowards !
Hahn, hopefullandlord, coolusername, jonbellion, akintom,
hardmirror, sirwere, johnnydon22
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2017
Deejay1000:

good afternoon sir sorry for quoting this long epistle.. pls how can i see the complete version of your story "secrets of the Gods " thanks

It is selling in okadabooks, if u use an android phone u can download the app, buy the story for just 200 naira. My other books are there. Thanks
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Hond:
Hi Mightyfortress, let me kindly introduce myself.

I am becoming ashamed to openly state that I am Atheist because of this sick, destructive group of cowards.

Ur dad really messed u up.. fuk off my thread!!!

It's not my fault ur dad slept with ur wife
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2017
Junia:

i dont care who it is meant for... its just not possible
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2017
Junia:

Yes i do
I pray for my enemies

how did u come about call someone ur enemy? the word is enough to let me know u dont love them as urself. what even makes them ur enemy if u love them as yourself?

do u love ur neigbours as urself? is this even possible?

1 Like

Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by frank317: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2017
damesilver:

When it is said: 'love thy neighbor as thy self', it means, do that which will benefit them. Punish them if it is necessary but justice must prevail.

The problem, I think, is the hitherto narrow definition of love. Love is not weakness, nor is it all forgiving. Love is not sentiment. Love is not indulgent of questionable habits. Love is firm, stern and severe.

In fact, the greatest part of Love is severity. True love will consider only what will benefit the soul of his neighbor, not necessarily what is agreeable to him or brings him joy.

Genuine love as willed by the Almighty God will take no account of what gratifies the other person but only what improves his spiritual development.

This is the reason why a lot of people have a distorted view of God. They see the love of God as being tolerant of every misbehavior, too gentle to lift a finger to discipline his poor creature he loves so much, all-merciful and all-forgiving. This is not correct. God 's love and His justice are one. They must not be separated.

Man stands amidst the consequences of his actions, many of which he has long forgotten, dating to several thousand years of many earthly incarnations; because it is the law of God that what a man sows he must reap. It doesn't matter whether it takes place here on earth or hereafter, or even in another earth-life.

It is height of ignorance to think man can make a bargain with God. Sins are not just forgiven by mere mutterings of prayers because He said He's Love. You must live through the fruits of your every thoughts and actions no matter how trivia.

The reason why we are admonished to love our neighbor as ourselves is because it is the surest way to obtaining direct connection to the spiritual realm, the steps to the throne of God, and forgiveness of sins.

Love brings about the quick way to the redemption of karma (if you believe in this). Unconditional love, love with no thought of reward, is a possibility.

It appears impossible because the world today is permeated with thick pall of darkness. This terrestrial hemisphere, earth, has sunk so low according to the cosmic law, due to the evil choices of men living in it.

This pitiable condition will not by hair-breath obliterate the truth of the word that gives life. There's no substitute for truth. Truth is eternal unchangeable.

If you have not been seeking seriously enough to find out this pure truth of life, or you deliberately close yourself to it on account of its simplicity, because you trust so much in your intellectual sagacity, it is your fault. No help can come since your already close yourself to the channels through which help can reach you.

When you Love your neighbor as yourself, you will not do anything to him that would harm him or later oppress him, either in deeds, words or thoughts. You give him his due respect. You do not cross him with malicious intent. You harbor only the thoughts of purity, light and joy for him; and that is true service.

Do not think that when you obey this law you will be liked by everyone. No. Many will not understand your actions toward them now as an expression of true love because they themselves lack the capacity, so they resent you. They label you an hypocrite.

They believe there can be no selfless action without the expectation of some reward. They distort every act of kindness as having underlying motive of base end. It goes on like that.

It is true the many of us are not capable of this high love again. We only need to exert ourselves spiritually to call it back to life.
He who has love is granted salvation from all depths no matter how deep he may have fallen.

hmmm, this makes sense... thanks
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by easterwick(m): 10:22am On Feb 15, 2017
@Op i love you very much for this ur post
even you curse God for the father or the son will forgive you if you insult them for the punishment are on those who claim they know but cannot do what he has order them to do so peace will be in this world
if i talk now they go say i am a mad man
look at those who claim they pray for their enemies goto church on sunday
can church love the kingdom of dark?
If the dark hate the light this is ignorant cuz of their evil deeds but if
the light hate the dark back this is blindness,captivity,lawlessnes the person doesnot know where he is going cuz that blindness has blind his eyes
the kingdom of dark "WITCHES AND WIZARD" ARE CHRISTIANS NEIGHBOURs,BROTHERs,SISTERs
because there is no family,religion that is no child of light,and child of dark
since the son of lawlessnes has hijack christianity and sit as God and every christians is in darkness
Apostle Paul father of christians
come out of her[church] and goto him jesus christ directly with love
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 15, 2017
frank317:

how did u come about call someone ur enemy? the word is enough to let me know u dont love them as urself. what even makes them ur enemy if u love them as yourself?

do u love ur neigbours as urself? is this even possible?

An enemy is someone who oppose ones life
There are people who oppose others and they are called enemies.
As a Christian, loving is so easy for me.
You are not a Christian so you see it as a big deal.
God is love and He lives in me. Meaning love is in me.
Why should i find it difficult loving others. Christians who don't love are the ones who the love of God has not been perfected in them because they havent made up their minds to love
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2017
frank317:

i dont care who it is meant for... its just not possible
Its not possible to you Believe it or not .. im loving and will always love You guys always try to find things against Christianity but you always fail. #Jesus Is Lord #God is Love #Jesus the only way #Jesus Is King
I love you bro But Jesus loves you more
Re: Love Your Neighbour As Your Self. by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2017
easterwick:
@Op i love you very much for this ur post
even you curse God for the father or the son will forgive you if you insult them for the punishment are on those who claim they know but cannot do what he has order them to do so peace will be in this world
if i talk now they go say i am a mad man
look at those who claim they pray for their enemies goto church on sunday
can church love the kingdom of dark?
If the dark hate the light this is ignorant cuz of their evil deeds but if
the light hate the dark back this is blindness,captivity,lawlessnes the person doesnot know where he is going cuz that blindness has blind his eyes
the kingdom of dark "WITCHES AND WIZARD" ARE CHRISTIANS NEIGHBOURs,BROTHERs,SISTERs
because there is no family,religion that is no child of light,and child of dark
since the son of lawlessnes has hijack christianity and sit as God and every christians is in darkness
Apostle Paul father of christians
come out of her[church] and goto him jesus christ directly with love

Lies
A real Christian doesn't hate the people in darkness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Jesus Encourage His Disciples To Buy Swords? / Hypocrisim In Christanity,why I Left!!!!! / Ask Me All Kinds Of Religious Questions That Baffles You! I Have The Answer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.