Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM (39611 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by lonelydora: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by iamawara(m): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
abbaapple:
1 chance pastor, dis pastors of nowadays sha, fake pastors Everywere.

Even Buhari gov Na scam

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by biggerboyc(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:
correct pastor.
her are some answers i usually give to myopic people who usually ask why i stake with a bookmaker(i.e nairabet, betja, merrybet et al)
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulates the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .
Ok
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by julioralph(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
LOL grin
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by folahann(m): 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
hahaha. I laugh in sakurumayatanga
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by barrybanbi: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
Story for gods, so forgiveness no dey una bible? And if people comes for counseling u will tell them forgiveness is not an option is a must for them to forgive and forget ... Unforgiving spirit is an abomination to the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by legibow: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmhmm, sack u say.... Was it not the lord that called him, why don't u wait for the lord to relive him of his work...

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by AkinPhysicist: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by bydot1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Busted! cheesy cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ademega(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is funny
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by obataokenwa(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Which means the pastor is not being paid well. Improve their welfare. That's why I love Salvation ministry pastors. All were given houses and cars and paid well. I can't imagine them involving in mmm. Winners pastors are too rich for such also.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hahahahhahahahahhaa
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by engrMikemd(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
did I hear he was paid one year salary? what is he still waiting for?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ITbomb(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can I have the login details of the "satanic" venture?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by jagorinho: 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
iamawara:

Ask ur pastor Biko, and no forget to include this shameless Nigerian government
MMM is not demonic it is a scheme
Betting is not demonic, it is based on luck and tactics
We only fear what is far from us
What is demonic is GREED
And unfortunately it is a trait that is present in every individual in different proportion.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by bezimo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haba
Why would that pastor use their church name and account to do MMM after the warning of the Senior Pastor of the church?

That is gross abuse of responsibility and deserves all that he got.They even still pitied him and gave him one year salary as payoff.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by modaink333: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Its ok but

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Mouthgag: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.
You mumu
So you think your new testament is clean now?
I can still point out at least 20 cruel laws in your new testament.
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
Why are you people still using some of the old testament to preach?
For instance, your pastorpreneurs still use Malachi to preach about tithes...
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

They should cancel Madrasah?
How about cancelling SUNDAY SCHOOLS? ODE
Some of your just reason with your anus.
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by zabuur: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
lifezone247:
it's neither sin nor demonic my brother, how can someone provide help and get help in return be a sin or demonic? How many of them (pastors) has provide help to their member in need, with all the whooping money they get from offerings and the rest money they extort from same members?
Do u even know what it actually means to provide help? If u provide help for someone, all u should expect in return is just 2 words. THANK YOU. Not in return , you get an interest on d so called help you've provided.
If u need to give a sincere help, do u know Jembewon behind Sabo in ibadan. Go and provide them help there

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by CXLVII: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
This God's of men don't even pratice what's in the Bible. Imagine the judgement!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by AlphaStyles(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
just call it a scam not demonic
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Rohelio: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pls open the below link: http://bitor.xyz/?id=88
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Good riddance...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by bezimo(m): 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
obataokenwa:
Which means the pastor is not being paid well. Improve their welfare. That's why I love Salvation ministry pastors. All were given houses and cars and paid well. I can't imagine them involving in mmm. Winners pastors are too rich for such also.

It may not be necessarily so.What may have driven him into such MMM participation against the directive of the Apostle may have been greed since it's an easy money.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by CXLVII: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
barrybanbi:
Story for gods, so forgiveness no dey una bible? And if people comes for counseling u will tell them forgiveness is not an option is a must for them to forgive and forget ... Unforgiving spirit is an abomination to the Lord

No mind there fake imported Middle-East religion!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by lifezone247(m): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
zabuur:

Do u even know what it actually means to provide help? If u provide help for someone, all u should expect in return is just 2 words. THANK YOU. Not in return , you get an interest on d so called help you've provided.
If u need to give a sincere help, do u know Jembewon behind Sabo in ibadan. Go and provide them help there
and when after providing help you fold your hands and all you expect was the THANK YOU? Either directly or indirectly ain't you expecting a blessings due to the help you provided?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by zabuur: 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

You are d biggest unfortunate person ever liveth. What's your problem.
1. What are we discussing here, what nonsense have u typed wasting ur mb and battery life
2. You can as well go on radio and television and act like Messiah to express yourself.
How much do u know about your religion not to talk of someone elses.
If u feel those are your solutions and your Lord is behind u, take d lead and start preaching it. Your end will be termed as SUICIDE.
Your Christian leaders don't even talk as much non sense as these unfortunate followers. And if they are telling to do it, must u act without wisdom, intelligence.
I took time to read your shit and I regret the seconds I just wasted on it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by zabuur: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
lifezone247:
and when after providing help your fold you hands and all you expect was the THANK YOU? Either directly or indirectly ain't you expecting a blessings due to the help you provided?

If I am expecting blessing, it isn't a calculated one. And the motive of providing help shouldn't be coz I need to get my 30% interest.

Even people take loan to provide help. What kind of help are u providing and want to kill yourself when there's a delay in you getting one back.

Some used their school fees, house rents etc to provide help. Help, abi I no sabi wetin help mean. Favor, Assist, Help, Ahh

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by 2tek: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Misplaced priority
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by murphyibiam15(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
Igbo Man!

The next for the sacked pastor would be him injecting drugs in his anus and tries shipping it to Singapore, he would get caught and end up be sentenced to death by hanging.
na your follow afonja yellowba man ....read well next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Arrives Baghdad, Iraq, In Historic Papal Visit To The Region (pics) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.