Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM (39623 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Church Sacks Pastor For Obtaining By Trick Sex, Money From Female Members (2) (3) (4)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by knightsson: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
murphyibiam15:
na your follow afonja yellowba man ....read well next time

Fellow instead at the emboldened.
SHAME!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by murphyibiam15(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Fellow instead at the emboldened.

SHAME!
so far u've now known is your fellow afonja clawed face tribes man no p...the English na another thing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by lifezone247(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
zabuur:

If I am expecting blessing, it isn't a calculated one. And the motive of providing help shouldn't be coz I need to get my 30% interest.

Even people take loan to provide help. What kind of help are u providing and want to kill yourself when there's a delay in you getting one back.

Some used their school fees, house rents etc to provide help. Help, abi I no sabi wetin help mean. Favor, Assist, Help, Ahh
bros no vex how is the scheme now satanic, sin or demonic? How about banks where you deposit money and they use it to do business and give you interest in return?

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Tisham20(m): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
hehehehe
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ritababe(f): 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
iamawara:

Using the 30% he got from mmm
you didn't read were it was quoted that he was payed one year salary?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by obataokenwa(m): 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
bezimo:

It may not be necessarily so.What may have driven him into such MMM participation against the directive of the Apostle may have been greed since it's an easy money.
Well not every pastor is even called by God. some gets too close to a pastor and they're made pastor

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by chimalisco19(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
oatzeal:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-m_a2SqbqczU/WH0joOtj5RI/AAAAAAALahk/9oR4UV9ooeEZJbimPkixSkTk2bFBMsakACLcB/s640/1.jpg[/img]
A pastor in one of the Nigerian branches of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide has been expelled from the ministry.

According to a statement signed by Pastor David Apelorioye, the head of admin at OFM, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, who is in charge of one the OFM branches in Aba, Abia State, was fired for participating in the Mavrodi Mondial Movement (MMM), a ponzi scheme widely acclaimed to be a satanic venture.

It should be recalled that the founder and president of the OFM, Apostle Johnson Suleman, at a church service in November 2016, warned members of his congregation against involving in MMM, calling it 'demonic'.

The statement from the church reads thus; "The management of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide is using this medium to react to a news making the rounds on the social media regarding one of his pastors who used the ministry's name to register for the MMM scheme. Ordinarily, the church would not have reacted to the story because of falsehoods being published regularly by some blogs and news websites whose credibility are questionable. But after a thorough investigation by the church authority, it was established that one of our branch pastors in Aba, Pastor Joseph Aiyedun, indeed participated in the scheme."

The statement adds that the erring pastor was sacked after a thorough investigation and it was discovered that he used the name of the church to register for MMM, thereby denting the ministry's image in the public eye. It was gathered that the erring pastor would have just been disciplined in line with the church rules if he had registered for the scheme in his personal capacity but because he used the ministry's name for the scheme, he was asked to go.

"The church authority decided to expel Pastor Aiyedun not because he registered for the ponzi scheme but because he involved the ministry's name in the satanic adventure. And we discovered that he was able to use the ministry's name because he had access to the account of his branch which itself is against the church's guidelines and a fraud likely to have been carried out in connivance with the branch's account department. We are still investigating further to unravel the whole activities."
The statement therefore appeals to the general public to disregard any news being passed around about Omega Fire Ministries involving in the MMM scheme or any scheme of its kind because it is not true.

"Of the OFM's 200 churches in Nigeria alone and its 800 branches in 51 nations of the world, it is possible for any of the pastors to go astray and be corrected. In fact, we discovered that Pastor Aiyedun, including some other members of OFM, did the scheme before our father, Apostle Johnson Suleman made the warning last year against MMM, but Pastor Aiyedun was fired because he did it with the ministry's name as the OFM rules forbid any of its pastors access to the account except people in the account department."

It was gathered that to enable him look after his family whilst he searches for other things to do in life, the church paid the sacked pastor a full one year salary ahead on the instruction of Apostle Suleman who was not available for comments at press time.

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/01/apostle-johnson-suleiman-sacks-branch.html

MMM stuff

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by knightsson: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
murphyibiam15:

so far u've now known is your fellow afonja clawed face tribes man no p...the English na another thing
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by buffalowings: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=seunny4lif post=52866874][/quote]

Wait I have been seeing this meme recently

Is that really the girl all grown up shocked

I must cure konji

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:
correct pastor.
her are some answers i usually give to myopic people who usually ask why i stake with a bookmaker(i.e nairabet, betja, merrybet et al)
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulates the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
How do bookmaers pay winners? from the money of those that lost.
Do bookmakers have an account that can be freezed? Yes! they do
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

MMM, who regulates it? NOBODY
MMM, are they into a profitable business that would yield them profit? NO
MMM, do they have a central account that can be freezed? NO
Who do i hold if MMM closes today? NOBODY

i could go on and on, but whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad. . .
Just wait and negodu the way they will view without any reasonable comment, some will even hide, but we see them all. Bunch of nitwits
this mmm matter pain you ooo. It is so unfortunate that there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do. Did anyone complain that you are playing bet? NO. It is your money, even if you like you can put your whole life in playing sport bet, nobody gives a Bleep. So why don't you mind your sport betting and leave ppl that are into mmm. Na by force. Your matter needs urgent attention o.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by veacea: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nairaboi(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
this mmm matter pain you ooo. It is so unfortunate that there is nothing, absolutely nothing you can do. Did anyone complain that you are playing bet? NO. It is your money, even if you like you can put your whole life in playing sport bet, nobody gives a Bleep. So why don't you mind your sport betting and leave ppl that are into mmm. Na by force. Your matter needs urgent attention o.
A classic example of those the gods start making mad. Negonu dis otondo, tomorrow now we go hear breaking news like "nairalander alias ipodstinks tries committing suicide as a result of selling his father's house to play MMM'' with cover letter like, Please save a homeless Nigerian by donating to build a one room apartment.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by redcliff: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
lifezone247:
[b]it's neither sin nor demonic my brother, [/b]how can someone provide help and get help in return be a sin or demonic? How many of them (pastors) has provide help to their member in need, with all the whooping money they get from offerings and the rest money they extort from same members?

Anything the government declares as illegal, So far it does not contradict the doctrine of the bible is seen as a sin in the eyes of God. God acknowledges constituted authorities. Go ask somebodi
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
biggerboyc:
Nothing wey we no go hear for naija
I can't read this long essay but you tried. 1 like for you
Tell us d truth u don't ve money to invest in mmm dats y u play nairabet and bet9ja cos it's just 100 naira. I c those who play nairabet as frustrated pple. U want to win 400 with 100 naira. Spits

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

A classic example of those the gods start making mad. Negonu dis otondo, tomorrow now we go hear breaking news like "nairalander alias ipodstinks tries committing suicide as a result of selling his father's house to play MMM'' with cover letter like, Please save a homeless Nigerian by donating to build a one room apartment.
hahahahahahahahahahaha. I said it. The way I read the junks, all I envisioned in it was painment. Hope you have used your panadol after the posting. Cos if you die tonight cos of this. And I wake up tomorrow to read news about ur death. The only thing I owe me is a three button of R.I.P as human that has feelings. But that same morning, I will eat, drink, go to my work place, come back and play with my gadget and open this same nairaland and probably read that you have been laid to rest. It won't take me much seconds to write press those three button again and so, we forget about you as anti-mmm and we continue with our dear mmm. Take heart dude.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
redcliff:

Anything the government declares as illegal, So far it does not contradict the doctrine of the bible is seen as a sin in the eyes of God. God acknowledges constituted authorities. Go ask somebodi
hahahahahahahaha, so it is government that determine sin for God. So sport betting is not sin cos it is legal. Embezzlement is not sin cos it is legal. Clap for yourself. You really tried ehn.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Nairaboi(m): 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
hahahahahahahahahahaha. I said it. The way I read the junks, all I envisioned in it was painment. Hope you have used your panadol after the posting. Cos if you die tonight cos of this. And I wake up tomorrow to read news about ur death. The only thing u whole me is a three button of R.I.P as human that has feelings. But that same morning, I will eat, drink, go to my work place, come back and play with my gadget and open this same nairaland and probably read that you have been laid to rest. It won't take me much seconds to write press those three button again and so, we forget about you as anti-mmm and we continue with our dear mmm. Take heart dude.
ok, kontinu! don't forget to mention me when you start begging for alms on nairaland. . .

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
osazsky:

Tell us d truth u don't ve money to invest in mmm dats y u play nairabet and bet9ja cos it's just 100 naira. I c those who play nairabet as frustrated pple. U want to win 400 with 100 naira. Spits
you dey mind them. Dem go use 100naira, won take am win 1million. They come here to talk rubbish. Who needs their advice.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nairaboi:

ok, kontinu! don't forget to mention me when you start begging for alms on nairaland. . .
mumu, let me tell you little thing about me. I don't play your stupid bet. U want to use 100naira win 1million. I have a good job, not staying with ma or pa. I am an engineer(mechanical) working for a reputable design company(cakasa design company) in lagos as their design engineer. Am also a welding inspector, which has inspected welding works during installation of gas turbine in a geregu ajaokuta with sdem erectors. I do mmm and am comfortable. Not like you that go into betting shop daily to sit down n play 100naira game that don't even come.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by redcliff: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
ipodstinks:
hahahahahahahaha, so it is government that determine sin for God. So sport betting is not sin cos it is legal. Embezzlement is not sin cos it is legal. Clap for yourself. You really tried ehn.

if you would have been more logical with your response, i would calm down and explain it to you. But its safe to say where u belong. I wont waste that energy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by ipodstinks: 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
redcliff:

if you would have been more logical with your response, i would calm down and explain it to you. But its safe to say where u belong. I wont waste that energy
ok, now am being logical. Now xplain and list out the any one that is a sin. Am waiting.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by chikasin4(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
C the evidence

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by charlesucheh(m): 12:24am On Jan 17, 2017
The pastor wan Blow Overnight!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Rohelio: 1:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Pls enter the below link
http://bitor.xyz/?id=88
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Soso990240(m): 2:48am On Jan 17, 2017
He converted God's money into Mavrols.. Angel micheal is watching.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Mujtahida: 3:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaboi:
correct pastor.
her are some answers i usually give to myopic people who usually ask why i stake with a bookmaker(i.e nairabet, betja, merrybet et al)
same question murrafuckas keep asking me day in day out. Yes! i play nairabet, because there is an agency called Nigeria Lottery Commison that regulates the activities of bookmakers, if i loose, i know i did not do my research well, because upset usually happen to big teams but not always, e.g there is no way Barca would play Eyimba 3 times and not Win all, or Win 2 and draw one. so if i choose Eyimba to win Barca, then am a greedy murrafucka who deserve to lose his money and after that get some serious flogging too.
Since the Inception of nairabet, bet9ja or merrybet, have they ever gone on freeze mode? NO

Just wait and negodu the way they will view without any reasonable comment, some will even hide, but we see them all. Bunch of nitwits
One foolish guy was once proud to tell me that he smokes cigarettes and not marijuana because if he has health issues related to smoking cigarettes he can easily sue the cigarette company but if he were smoking Marijuana, who would he sue since Marijuana is not regulated. I just laughed in utter disbelief at his idiocy and hypocrisy because some people will accept evil if there is a government agency regulating it.

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by Mujtahida: 3:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Nairaboi:
correct pastor.

One foolish murrafucker was once proud to tell me that he smokes cigarettes and not marijuana because if he has health issues related to smoking cigarettes he can easily sue the cigarette company but if he were smoking Marijuana, who would he sue since Marijuana is not regulated. I just laughed in utter disbelief at his idiocy and hypocrisy because some people will accept evil if there is a government agency regulating it.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by segmatt: 4:45am On Jan 17, 2017
Na wa o cheesy
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by dyabman(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Una go fear . grin

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Sacks Pastor Over MMM by nurusystem(m): 5:49am On Jan 17, 2017
nowadays church is full business organization to generate income to their pocket.

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Jogging & Exercising In South Africa (Photos) / Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66