Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) (18316 Views)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. / I'm Not The Most Hated Or Controversial Nairalander Afterall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 10:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
There are those who don't brag..

For drinks on Saturday..

I just put on my other phone and it came in...

Oga, na your turn?

4 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
kiss My granny

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
Oga, na your turn?

Ive got nothing to prove
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
Hehe i know its not correct, just had to try to spell it.
you know i will do anything for a beauty like you, even if it involves spelling wrongly.

hahaha,like you have ever seen my face.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Hehehehe dude is a joker. Perhaps he thinks we all still dwell in 1990s like himself.

I'm not even mad at the nigga, I only feel sad and pity for him. Honestly, I think we all should pray for him rather and not crucify. I feel he needs help. Maybe spiritual

You mean hash tag #PrayForJude?

Bros you use style wicked o.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by brightalo17: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
makydee:
Meaning?
Meaning you believed that his hype
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by ba7man(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
2012 Toyota camry that costs N2.3 million

When you'll struggle to find 2007 model for that price?

Seriously, I dislike dumb people.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

His stress though..

others are balling and he bragging about meagre crap

***In Reminisce's voice***
This kid says they hustling
They say they getting money
What’s ya be smoking on
Mehn that shii is really funny
You talk about getting bvtches
Like i aint getting non
You talk about counting money
Like i ain counting non

Dude so vain mehnnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Ive got nothing to prove

Was just asking bro, though I feel this thread doesn't what the screenshot you uploaded.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
MadJay:
Damn girl!cheesy

Why do you hate Jude this much
it takes more effort to hate than to love, seriously, i cant waste such efforts on him, I've better things to worry about
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
my makydee? She cannor fall o, its that one bearing optional1
Fixed

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by EmperorShizzy: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
teejaypee:

ydeful
lol you no see my first post for page 0 .?
The guy is just misusing his natural gift .
Stupidity of course! grin
Lmao Nigga gat a useful natural gift grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

You mean hash tag #PrayForJude?

Bros you use style wicked o.
Bros we should trend it. Hehehehe he really needs prayer
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
Fixed
i no send you o cheesy
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Aregs(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jude came, he saw and he was conquered.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by ba7man(m): 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
NLPsychologist:
Honestly people are just jealous of this guy. More so because they are poorer than him!
You're gullible.

To scam you will be too easy.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

I don't know about other, for me I can't pray for a living soul not to talk of a lost one as his.

He should go and meet oyedepo. hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

Was just asking bro, though I feel this thread doesn't what the screenshot you uploaded.

cool
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:

I don't know about other, for me I can't pray for a living soul not to talk of a lost one as his.

He should go and meet oyedepo. hahahahahahaha
hahahaha you no even dey mercy person. Hahaha. Well, me go try tell my pastor about him
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
i no send you o cheesy
LOL... Bye
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by obiorathesubtle: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:

***In Reminisce's voice***
This kid says they hustling
They say they getting money
What’s ya be smoking on
Mehn that shii is really funny
You talk about getting bvtches
Like i aint getting non
You talk about counting money
Like i ain counting non

Dude so vain mehnnnnnn

What he doesn't realize..

there are people 5 times better who don't even so much as make a whiff of what they earn..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Softorgasm(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tiny23:

hahaha,like you have ever seen my face.
I saw your face on your dp last year and i must confess that you are finer than beautiful.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by brightalo17: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Unless if he's ready to be delivered...ask him if he is.
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jay1F:
LOL... Bye
don run away o stay in case she comes for you
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alondra:
****Sigh**** smiley

How can anyone follow up a sigh with a smile in this context? That's just highly suspicious. You must be very dangerous. Are you CIA?

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Softorgasm:
I saw your face on your dp last year and i must confess that you are finer than beautiful.

hmmm,ok
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Jay1F(m): 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
mhisbliss:
don run away o stay in case she comes for you
I don't fight I got betterthings to do with my time.. Btw seen Obiorathesubtle's screenshot?? How we go take kidnap that guy??
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by knightsson: 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
hahahaha you no even dey mercy person. Hahaha. Well, me go try tell my pastor about him

He can go and die for all I care!
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

How can anyone follow up a sigh with a smile in this context? That's just highly suspicious. You must be very dangerous. Are you CIA?
****Sigh**** smiley

1 Like

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by Fadedjeans: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Aregs:
Jude came, he saw and he was conquered.

I actually laughed hard at this. He's very entertaining though, no doubt about that.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by MadJay: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
With what you showcasing here mehn. It takes more effort which is being fuelled by hate or something similarsmiley
mhisbliss:
it takes more effort to hate than to love, seriously, i cant waste such efforts on him, I've better things to worry about
Re: The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) by mhisbliss(f): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
MadJay:
With what you showcasing here mehn. It takes more effort which is being fuelled by hate or something similarsmiley
i just stated the obvious and you think I'm showcasing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The One So Hot / Birthday S£x (18+) / Imo State University Chemistry Department Lecturer (Professor) Caught On Tape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.