Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School (833 Views)

I Belong To A Group Of Lesbians Who Swore Never To Marry But I Want To Marry / Segun Wire: 9yr Old Boy Who Swore To Be A Yahoo Boy Resumes School / 9-year-old Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be Yahoo Boy Joins Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by itsop(m): 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Remember Segun Wire? The 9 year old boy
who swore in a video that he wants to be a
Yahoo Boy.

Yeah… He has started a private school with the
help of funds from people. The boy who
already has an Instagram page with over 51k
followers shared the post and wrote;

“In the face of every obstacle, I survived
without a bruise !
Because I don’t believe in IMPOSSIBLE
And that’s what get me through
Some months back I left the the public
school I was attending because I felt I
deserve a standard education without a
penny and any hope of resuming in a
better one ……I prayed and had faith !! Am so
happy to announce to you all now that am now
a student of qualified private school with the
help of GOD and all the support have been
getting from YOU ALL.. I now get picked and
dropped by a school bus Words can’t be
enough to express how grateful I am !! To
everybody that as been sending me funds so I
could have a better
life …may you all be favored before men and
GOD #AMEN Most especially big thanks to
@zlatan_ibile and @i_am_kakadu for all their
endless
efforts …..I will make you all proud
walaitalai”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/9-year-old-boy-who-swore-to-become.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by Codes151(m): 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very soon e go change mind
Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by Mrjo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who want decive us?
Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by vitalisdiho(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jumping like nwa-frog...no story and no weeks
Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by Abrupt: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by Khd95(m): 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
The bou get attitude shaacheesy
Re: 9 Year Old Boy Who Swore To Become A Yahoo Boy Starts School by Agadsman(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
nice one but how can one be sure that he won't still carry out his wish of being a yahoo boy in the future??.... #justthinking.

(1) (Reply)

Bovi, Sound Sultan And Mi Blast Tuface / Pepper Dem Gang By Olamide Ft Devolee Video Out Now !!! / Ugliest Nigerian Celebrities, You Wouldn't Believe Who Is Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.