Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Observation With Sumec Generator Set - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Observation With Sumec Generator Set (1104 Views)

Sumec Fireman Power Generating Set 3.1kva For Sale / Neatly Used Sumec Generator for sale 30k / A Fairliy Used 90kva Lister Generator Set And A Pure Water Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation With Sumec Generator Set by buyfromalaba: 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello everyone due to epileptic power supply in the country , we need and alternative source of energy in the country in which the government are not able to give it indigin for various use. And in today world ELECTRICITY is like an essential needs of man after food, shelter and cloth.

Electricity is the bane of a nation’s economy and the search for readily available energy leads man to discover other cheaper source of alternative energy. Without electricity in today's world, imagine that or you can ask the nearest business or cooperate organisation of the trillion lost everyday
No matter what how you try to evade power you still need it directly or indirectly.

Currently there are different alternative source of energy in the market. Like Solar inverter, Wind vain, GENERATOR SET etc in which generator set is the most common because of it is the cheapest to buy.

As an individual that is in the market I have observed that the top choice generator for consumer is SUMEC generator.

Note: There are 3 factors everyone needs to consider before coming up with a budget.

I Energy Load
2 Number of Hours that can sustain your needs
3 Price of the SUMEC set

WHY SUMEC GENERATOR SET

Let me use SH 3000E2

*Fuel Capacity 20 Liter
*Maximum Capacity 2.7KVA
*Hour Running at Full Capacity 10hrs
*Starter Key, and Manual
*Made with Copper Wire
*Handle Barrow handle
*Wheel 2 Tyre
*Market Price N109,000

To help you source for the right Sumec Generator set drop your comment.

Mind you there are fakes in the market. From ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET.
Re: My Observation With Sumec Generator Set by buyfromalaba: 10:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Pic

Re: My Observation With Sumec Generator Set by buyfromalaba: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
More pictures

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy 51 Gotv Channels For 1 Year.. / Gift Cards Quickly Redeem For The Best Interest Rates / Use Your Generator To Power Your Iron Or Boiling Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.