Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin (814 Views)

Frodd Meets With Ubi Franklin, Paul O, As He Signs New Deal (Photos) / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by chiokevictor(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
An internet troll stormed Lilian Esoro’s Instagram page describing her as an “Oloshi”. The troll also claimed she has slept with her husband Ubi Franklin.

She dropped a comment writing, “Dey here dey Oloshi… I go f*ck your husband again”

See her ugly face and big b00bs here http://www.peoplesgist.com/2017/01/see-photo-of-woman-that-claims-she.html

Re: See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by CoolFreeday(m): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol
Re: See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by SandraDiOku(f): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
awwwww I love this picture of Ubi and Lilian.they wer really a cute couple . The devil is not nice at all
Re: See Photo Of The Woman That Claims She Slept With Ubi Franklin by Adaowerri111: 11:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
jantamanta click and die

(1) (Reply)

Michelle Obama Turns 53: Her Most Flawless Looks In The White House In 2 / Video & Photos Of A Goat Drinking Bottles Of Coke Like Human. / The Protest & 2face Cancellation - By Charlyboy (areafada)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.