Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,247 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church (704 Views)

Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Six Wrong Reasons For Attending Church / I Have Lost My Zeal For Attending Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by inforesource: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am still in shock! It baffles me what humans have turned into. Who are we worshiping?Why are we killing our fellow brothers and sisters for the sake of religion? Who among us was borne before religion was created?

This video is very graphic, please I advised that you apply discretion if you have the mind to watch this. See how this young, beautiful, wonderful and future filled lady was burnt alive to dead because of religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAIoVX_mW-o

Shared by one of my students. O God! Be merciful.
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by DozieInc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
The height of wickedness
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by K9Uneet(m): 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Religion is really turning humans into something else.

1 Like

Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
How did you forget to input 'Viewers discretion advised' on caption plus how do you prove she was brutally murdered for religion sake? Who else can verify via spoken lingua from locals. WA' inscription means it's a Whatsapp content with zero authenticity.

this is sadly barbaric
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
religion or madness?
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
I can't believe what I just watched. Heart of men is desperately wicked
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by Donniefred(m): 11:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jeez! Wtf!

Animals are better than these people!
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by folly22(f): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is so bad
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by vitalisdiho(m): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lethiferous and acerbity heart.cease killing
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by inforesource: 1:06am On Jan 17, 2017
vimi:
How did you forget to input 'Viewers discretion advised' on caption plus how do you prove she was brutally murdered for religion sake? Who else can verify via spoken lingua from locals. WA' inscription means it's a Whatsapp content with zero authenticity.

this is sadly barbaric
Sorry dear, that is why I wrote on my post that it is highly graphic.
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by inforesource: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2017
But let assume it is not attending Church that causes this barbaric act on precious soul. Is it humane to subject fellow human being to such painful death? I don't care the offence or offences you must have committed.

For Christ sake what a heck?

1 Like

Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by obamabinladen(m): 2:44am On Jan 17, 2017
SPEECHLESS
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Hmmmm, now we see how satan posseses the minds of people against God's children.
Re: She Was Tortured, Maimed And Finally Burnt To Death For Attending Church by inforesource: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
obamabinladen:
SPEECHLESS

But how can the world leaders stop this? Cant they put a general law that can protect human beings from this kind of subjection?

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Narrowly Escapes Lynching Over False Prophesy (photos) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/03/17 / RECAPITULATION And The Forgiveness Of Sins (nagualism).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.