Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? (28965 Views)

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / How Terrifying Your First HIV Test Will Be (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Mobsync(m): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2017
Justdulla:

under that tree in Lasuth aite.. grin

Yes. It's like a shed but with roofing, fans, seats and burglary proof.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by bazzyblings: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
I just got home from a dentist , my 2k wasted for consultation and I've been from one hospital to another . I am really depressed I've bad breath caused by excessive drinking but I've been thinking I've hiv but scared to do the test . I am not sick but people insolate me even to my own workers . I only have problem of sleeping and it's almost one year now . I want to run a test on my body but not hiv . Hiv will be the last . PleAse what kind of test can I do to ensure I am still alive apart frm hiv test

What did the dentist say ?? If you have bad breathe it has nothing to do with hiv Na . The dentist should have attended to that issue of bad breath maybe washing the teeth and general scaling and polishing
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by bazzyblings: 1:05am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
thanks bro this one is very useful and I've been on multivatims tablet since October . My head got bigger and my chicks. But my other body is just normal because I always know if I am adding or not through my cloths . I weigh 82 now. My head alone shud be around 30 out of the total sum . but I've stopped . Thank you .

E b like say u dey play wit us ? How only ur head go weigh 30kg ? Na bag of cement ? I don't believe . Show us the picture.... wel you need to trust the God of Shiloh .. I am the God of all flesh , is any thing too hard for me to do? So answer the question to God

2 Likes

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by bazzyblings: 1:08am On Jan 19, 2017
skillz111:
What you have is obsessional neurosis but a mild one if you can cool down and listen or reason with this first your major fear is not having HIV that is phobia somewhere along the line thoughts that your head is bigger than your body crept in did you weigh your head on a scale to know it weighs 30 kg you have stuck thoughts because have looked at your comments you keep repeating your inner beliefs I belief you should see a psychologist and if there is anything u like to ask am a psychologist you can talk to me too

Hahhahaha hahahahah. Walahi I tiya o how person head go weigh 30kg ? Na bag of cement .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by bazzyblings: 1:10am On Jan 19, 2017
fellis:

na wa for you ooo

5 hours a day is not enough sleeping time for human beings. Na you sabi abeg.
Am tired.
Do whatever you want with your life, bye.

The guy dey find attention , he dey psycho

1 Like

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by jcas: 1:12am On Jan 19, 2017
bro i will tell u nothing but the truth......negative mind set and fear could lead to health complications....... it might seem casual but this kills faster than hiv its self....My advice? go for the hiv test if your negative you would be surprised of your sudden health improvement, to be sincere i know you need words of encouragement but let me be realistic here even our polite and positive words towards you won't change the fact that should be on your result either negative or positive only a test on that can prove your status so please kindly quit seeking for good advice online and simply do the needful and i further my advice quite trying to check your health status on google with immediate effect if you wish to get better or live long,,,,, Google is a search engine and sicknesses, illnesses and diseases are being identify in patterns and there are so many similarities in symptoms so only a specified test could actually distinguish a disease from each other so simply go for the test for stress releases an unhealthy fluid in the body that are very harmful to organs and could lead to serious health complication like cancers, high blood pressure, heart attack or serious health deficiencies...so please i advice you go for the hiv test just to free and clear your mind set for better healthy and quality life sir.....
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Gemc3(f): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
ok bro do you know the amount is going to cost me ? My problem is sleeping so because I was scared of dropping weight I started eating more than three square meal a day . When people started noticing it , that my head got bigger and my lips . I became scared and I had to eat less but still yet my head is still big with more fat on my chicks .other part body is normal . I also used multivatims for close to three months non stop . I went to different hospital they said I should get enough sleep to get my body balance back n some make fun wit it . I've been sleeping on my own but it's normally from 4am and I don't get more than 5hours and I am not even thinking . I will like to go for different test and see . Pls let me know the price if you've any idea . Thank you .

Im not a doc but I think you should have your liver and kidney checked out. . . And please do an HIV test. Just to know your status. I know how difficult it can be. Try you hear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by femison32(m): 3:55am On Jan 19, 2017
Ebola Test, STD test too
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Mambox: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
I just got home from a dentist , my 2k wasted for consultation and I've been from one hospital to another . I am really depressed I've bad breath caused by excessive drinking but I've been thinking I've hiv but scared to do the test . I am not sick but people insolate me even to my own workers . I only have problem of sleeping and it's almost one year now . I want to run a test on my body but not hiv . Hiv will be the last . PleAse what kind of test can I do to ensure I am still alive apart frm hiv test
Hello,
I suffered sleeping disorder for almost two years too. It recurred once or twice after being treated. Simple therapy:
- Eat healthy
- Create time for exercises - good and safe cardio preferably
- Retire to bed early, the fatigue will aid the sleep
- I was given a sleeping tab to assist in kick-starting the sleep
- I continued the routine using the sleeping tab for 3weeks after which drug-aided sleep was stopped

I have only had to use drugs again for just 3days when the insomnia sets in. But I've been warned to rather deal with what re-triggers it than use drugs.

WORRY is the biggest single cause of relapse in recent times. Stop worrying. Things will sort itself anyway!
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by BoJigga: 5:31am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
Dear cuntflap, I can tell you those are not symptoms of HIV, but simple stress anxiety.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Revolva(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2017
owu brokness test
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by queenfav(f): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2017
Hahahaha, pls go jare.. What is there? I do mine thrice a year and i don't get scared.Seriously,try to do a full blood count, liver function test and kidney function test. That enlargement of your head may be due to your ovwr eating or might be kidney related.Just get thoroughly checked up anyways.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by tosyne2much(m): 6:33am On Jan 19, 2017
haywire07:
Psychiatric test ...asin madness precisely
You wicked ooo Bro.. Haba cheesy cheesy
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by fyneboi79(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:
Bros I advice you go for a HIV test and discover that you do not even have it. The anticipation that you have it is what is killing you. Even if you eventualy go for a test and discover you have it,drugs can stilll help out. Do you know how many people who have died dis 2017 alone from causes other than HIV and u are still living? The thought is what is killing you. Slow down on d drinking pls it does more harm dan good.
Thank me later even though I just gave my last Bleep!
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Christardor: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Where Can I Download Inspirational/motivational Audios?
Origin:
Things are not easy. True.

Things that help. Groom yourself to the hilt. Never let the day break without looking your best. Listen to motivational videos or audios. Keep good dear loving friends on speed dial.
Stop drinking. Eat real whole meals, fruits. Exercise. Look out for the good things in live(nothing like a sunset). Get a good laugh.

You are the best version of YOU. YOU are uniquely YOU. Who can take care of YOU like YOU.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by SmartGate(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2017
DoctorsOfficeNg:
Health wise:

1. Eat Healthy

2. Exercise regularly

3. Sleep Well

4. Reduce Stress

5. Have protected and health sex.

6. Regular medical checkups ( 4times a year)

7. Mental soundness. Here, the individual spirituality plays a role.

Hope this helped.

--

HEALTH SERVICE REMINDER : For more Medical/ Health advice and clarification, feel free to anonymously chat a verified Medical Doctor / Health professionals 24/7 on DoctorsOffice.Ng and get responses in under 20 minutes. Kindly visit: https://doctorsoffice.ng/talk-to-a-doctor
its SIMPLE | CONFIDENTIAL | SECURE

Please I'm trying to submit a complain on your site, and it's telling me to set location, I already have my GPS on. I click on the set location, nothing comes up. Thanks
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by bobestman(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2017
Go for test or for deliverance at MFM. I took the later when i had same problem with you. Am nw strong like superman.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by mechanics(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=frankloloko post=52869027]I just got home from a dentist , my 2k wasted for consultation and I've been from one hospital to another . I am really depressed I've bad breath caused by excessive drinking but I've been thinking I've hiv but scared to do the test . I am not sick but people insolate me even to my own workers . I only have problem of sleeping and it's almost one year now . I want to run a test on my body but not hiv . Hiv will be the last . PleAse what kind of test can I do to ensure I am still alive apart frm hiv test [/quote just go for general check up]
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by jollyjarkofgod: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Abegg this guy dey wine person jooor...
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by stenlydxlite(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2017
Oga, continue fucking nothing do you!!!!
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:27am On Jan 19, 2017
if you like run from running a HIV Test from now till next year, the truth is that you can never escape from such test. As regard to sleep, if you do masturbate please stop, it risky and danger as well.
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2017
frankloloko:

Just stop drinking alcohol and stop worrying about HIV
Watch yourself sleep like a baby
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by seacoast(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ossa herbal, Baba Oyo, Dr igudu, Baba Osun, etc
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Osinitu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Guy go for the test and free yourself of uncessary panic......I quite understand 'cos I've been in your shoes, I had some of the symptoms you mentioned I couldn't sleep for long at night plus my blood pressure was on the high side and I'm just 28, so I went to see the doc, gave me sleeping pills and other drugs which I took and was sleeping well. I've finished the meds and I sleep better and longer now, I stumbled on this thread yesterday night and reading through people's comments and I decided to go for an hiv test this morning and I'm negative plus my BP is dropping it's still high but lower than what it used to me, I believe it will normalise with time.....

So my guy man up and go for the test......

All the best
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Just stop drinking alcohol and stop worrying about HIV
Watch yourself sleep like a baby
ok I don't drink anymore but I want to finish the henessy first . The taste ehhhh . I will use sleeping pills for next one month . I think it works better . Thank you . God bless you .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
Osinitu:
Guy go for the test and free yourself of uncessary panic......I quite understand 'cos I've been in your shoes, I had some of the symptoms you mentioned I couldn't sleep for long at night plus my blood pressure was on the high side and I'm just 28, so I went to see the doc, gave me sleeping pills and other drugs which I took and was sleeping well. I've finished the meds and I sleep better and longer now, I stumbled on this thread yesterday night and reading through people's comments and I decided to go for an hiv test this morning and I'm negative plus my BP is dropping it's still high but lower than what it used to me, I believe it will normalise with time.....

So my guy man up and go for the test......

All the best
my Bp didn't increase I just keep adding weight . That's what draw people's attention to my face . I will be fine soon .
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=mechanics post=52931841][/quote]check up ? How ?
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by frankloloko: 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
fyneboi79:
Bros I advice you go for a HIV test and discover that you do not even have it. The anticipation that you have it is what is killing you. Even if you eventualy go for a test and discover you have it,drugs can stilll help out. Do you know how many people who have died dis 2017 alone from causes other than HIV and u are still living? The thought is what is killing you. Slow down on d drinking pls it does more harm dan good.
Thank me later even though I just gave my last Bleep!
thank you
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Yomiwayne80(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2017
frankloloko:
ok I don't drink anymore but I want to finish the henessy first . The taste ehhhh . I will use sleeping pills for next one month . I think it works better . Thank you . God bless you .

Lol.... You well so?
Re: what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? by Osinitu(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yomiwayne80:

Lol.... You well so?
This guy is not serious......dey mumu yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / Nnamdi Obasi Is Dead! Son Of IMSU VC Dies After Surgery In Owerri Hospital / Waist Pains Early In The Morning After Getting Up From Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.