Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club (2613 Views)

Anto Lecky Wore Swimsuit To 'Sugar Rush' Movie Premiere. Hit Or Miss? / Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss?? / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Kidaakudz: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2017
Which kind marriage dem go get...is this romantic or just trashy

lalasticlala seun

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Kidaakudz: 1:08am On Jan 17, 2017
for me trashy

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by tellwisdom: 1:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Cant you just be eating EBA and tell her ^ Babe, I go like marry you^ instead of bending down like the ODE in this picture to propose?? angry ...Oniranu Omo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by modelsms(m): 2:01am On Jan 17, 2017
miss and trashy
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 17, 2017
grin

Proposing but wearing lion's mask cheesy
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Rekyz(m): 3:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Ashawo wedding loading

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 17, 2017
Who cares he could have even done it in the toilet whatever works for them.
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 17, 2017
rokiatu:
Who cares he could have even done it in the toilet whatever works for them.

In the toilet? Just imagine

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 17, 2017
The good news is that he proposed undecided
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by potbelly(m): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Nigga probably has many side chics hence the Lion mask...

5 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by CaroLyner(f): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2017
They probably met at the club

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Mikylopez(f): 8:29am On Jan 17, 2017
undecided dz is d most dumbest shii I've seen dz year

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by LegalBaby(f): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
undecided dz is d most dumbest shii I've seen dz year
"+est" is the Superlative degree. there is nothing like "most dumbest"

3 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Mikylopez(f): 9:39am On Jan 17, 2017
LegalBaby:
"+est" is the Superlative degree. there is nothing like "most dumbest"
hope u are making millions with ur English tho

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by bamangar: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
This na another style

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by LegalBaby(f): 10:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
Yes
and next time just say thank you

3 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by LesbianBoy(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Michellla(f): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2017
I see nothing wrong in this though

3 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by Mikylopez(f): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2017
LegalBaby:
Yes and next time just say thank you
o please! .. .i am responsible for whatever i type you really didn't have to correct me tho
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by idupaul: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Not even inside a better club but that coven called club jokers in Benin
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by princeemmma(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
i think this man is the most stupid metabolism in our planet undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided just

Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by IamLucy(f): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
HateU2:
The good news is that he proposed undecided
Re: Hit Or Miss! Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In A Night Club by meobizy(f): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
I remember proposing to a club girl once. It was the easiest _pussy I ever scored.

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Iceprince Fight: Full Details Of What Happened! (READ) / Laura Ikeji & Husband Ogbonna Kanu Slammed By Ex Hannah Turay / Reality Star Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Bikini Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.