Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex (1320 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Cenderella Nana: Divorce Party Of Egyptian Woman Got People Talking / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex by mobizone: 2:56am On Jan 17, 2017
A married woman and her lover have brought shame upon themselves after getting stuck together during a s*x romp.
lady 20stuck
The man and woman got stuck
A married Kenyan woman and her lover have caused a serious stir in their community after getting stuck during s*x.
This is coming just two months after a similar occurrence happened in Kenya.
The married woman and her lover got stuck in bed after her husband had consulted a witch-doctor for a charm.
According to Tuko News, the adulterous couple from Kisii region of Kenya were recently nabbed at a hotel, where they were committing the act.
In a video making the waves on the internet, they were carried on the back of a pick-up truck and taken around town where residents could hear them crying in pains.

Watch the video below:
http://mobitaletv.com.ng/infidelity-married-woman-got-stuck-with-her-concubine-during-sex-see-video/

Re: INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex by Rekyz(m): 3:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Kenya making negative headlines as usual. Them like juju pass Akwa Ibom.
Re: INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex by seunlayi(m): 6:16am On Jan 17, 2017
What a lesson for others who involve themselves in extra marital affairs
Re: INFIDELITY! Married Woman Got Stuck With Her Concubine During Sex by donkarly(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
virging:
WELCOME TO THE POWERFUL BROTHERHOOD OF SATANIC JOY KINGDOM, WHERE YOU FOUND ALL KINDS OF HAPPINESS BLESSING JOY IN LIFE. Are you tired with the can of life you are living today do you want your life to be change totally, and for your to fulfill your dream then your story we be change immediately are you poor and you want to become rich in life ,like other people or you want to be famous in life, are you a graduate looking for job. you have to join now. or a business man or woman or star who want to be fame and powerful you don't have to waste any of your time, are you suffering in life, make up your mind and join the Satanic joy kingdom to become a wealthy man or woman and also to become famous and powerful email us on okechukwuonhouse@gmail.com FOR MORE FORMATIONS!....
Join the great Satanic Joy kingdom today, Do you want to become a business Man/Woman, or you are seeking for wisdom and knowledge, Pastor,Politician, Musician, Doctor, Footballer, Student, Do you want be a Famous Artist or an Actor (e t.c) and you want to be Rich, Powerful and be Famous in the world and also get sum of 600,000,00 dollars with a free home of your choice to live in the world and also be getting 900,000,00USD as monthly salary and also been giving money to start up a business of your own choice… interested contact great agent: -2348084861247, Email head quarters (okechukwuonhouse@gmail.com)
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN SATANIC JOY KINGDOM.
1. A Cash reward worth $1,000,000, 00USD after initiation.
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $33,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove.
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000,00 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked.appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.I WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE SATANIC JOY KINGDOM...... . SEE IT HERE: To BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SATANIC JOY KINGDOM......
send in the following details.
full name:
home address:
email address:
phone number:
1 passport:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER........
send it to........................

okechukwuonhouse@gmail.com.
OR.... call us: +2348084861247
Scam..bros this method don old nah,try upgrade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? / How Do I Solve This? / Avoid Premature Ejaculation And Be A Real Man On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.