Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,320 members, 7,780,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 PM

Are We Even Engaged? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are We Even Engaged? (815 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Vicky Akins And Sayteh Tenneh: Lesbian Partners Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Even Engaged? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 17, 2017

Re: Are We Even Engaged? by skedy1(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Hian! This one is strong.
Ok now, what do ladies really want
You propose in public, they complain, in private, same thing!
I think all ladies should just arrange themselves in some kind of group and place their priorities right!
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by dimexy247(m): 6:31am On Jan 17, 2017
The fvck I care?
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by RuggedArab: 6:31am On Jan 17, 2017
You have indirectly pushed him away.

Some men are not romantic sha. Lol
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by bitchcrafts: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2017
let me wuickly ssk Google for you... 4g connection things yakno wink
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by mercichoco(f): 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Though he didnt do it well, probably he was shy or lacking confidence, but you killed his courage.

however, you can talk to him, playfully and calmly, i believe he still love you, he'll gather courage to give the ring.
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by talk2alabama: 6:51am On Jan 17, 2017
What sort of rubbish proposal is that..
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 17, 2017
He better makes sure she crawls on her knees begging b/4 he hands it back to her. . .if at all he still wants her āss. It's the fault of too much of Disney movies.
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by weexy68(m): 7:00am On Jan 17, 2017
oh dear more like you've made him feel like he don't know wat he is doing. But put it in prayer sha
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by DozieInc(m): 7:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Ask for the ring
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by Lsofdk(m): 7:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Yeah he wasn't romantic in proposing, but you been with this guy for 3years. If he hasn't been romantic in the past you don't expect him to become romantic overnight… If he truly loves you and you do too, accept the ring and forget all those ceremonies. A romantic proposal won't guarantee you happiness in marriage.

Sit him down and discuss it with him
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by fijiano202(m): 7:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Stewpid mumu girl...when does kneeling with one leg guarranty a happy marriage or happy ending,its just a gesture...

You have been dating him for 3yrs,am sure you know he's either shy or not romantic so you shouldn't be surprise...I know a guy that was so shy that he left with ring with a note asking her to marry him...

You response is so stupid..u should know ur guy already,there ways u can easily get the kind of proposal u want....not collecting the ring is a big blow to his esteem.....

Darling u aint engaged ooooo cos another babe will definitely enjoy that gesture

1 Like

Re: Are We Even Engaged? by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 17, 2017
And this is the kind of proposal i wish for. After a good hot sex, he should just bring it from under the pillow , don't even ask the question and put in the right finger and we will have another mind blowing sex embarassed.

Who romance EPP undecided

But I'm only wearing that ring for just 3months, if after 3months no sign of getting married, I will return it. You can't use ring to cage me Biko undecided.

Ask him about it. Communication is the key wink

1 Like

Re: Are We Even Engaged? by Bahddo(m): 8:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Hahahahaha grin I hope you see his marriage invite soon, to his wedding with another lady that is not unreasonably choosy. If he's like me, just know that he can only propose once, and it has passed.

You probably want a guy that would kiss your feet and beg you to marry him, then give you a black eye anytime you upset him. Some of the most responsible guys are not all that good with all the romantic stuff that comes easy to players.

But then some girls live in fantasy and never know what is truly important until it passes them by. You badly want something but you'd style for it until it disappears. Those are the fish brains giving the other mature ladies a bad name.

AND NO, YOU AREN'T ENGAGED. You don't get engaged by rejecting the proposal.
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by dacblogger: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Now this is funny...swallow your pride and ask him for the ring biko. wink
Re: Are We Even Engaged? by Michellla(f): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
After three years you are'nt even haappy dude finally proposed
ring you're meant to jump and grab grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Even Engaged? by metallisc(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
skedy1:
Hian! This one is strong.
Ok now, what do ladies really want
You propose in public, they complain, in private, same thing!
I think all ladies should just arrange themselves in some kind of group and place their priorities right!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Post Smileys And Tell Us What Messages You Pass While Using Them / Let Me Tell U The Truth About sex / Atikulated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.