Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This (2093 Views)

'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by bukar34: 6:59am On Jan 17, 2017
HISTORY OF PIG FAT
by Dr. M. Amjad Khan

Very important for every Muslim to read this

In nearly all the western countries including Europe, the PRIMARY choice for meat is PIG. There are a lot of farms in these countries to breed this animal. In France alone, Pig Farms account for more than 42,000.

PIGS have the highest quantity of FAT in their body than any other animal. But Europeans and Americans try to avoid fats.

Thus, where does the FAT from these PIGS go? All pigs are cut in slaughter houses under the control of the department of food and it was the headache of the department of food to dispose of the fat removed from these pigs.

Formally, it was burnt (about 60 years ago). Then they thought of utilizing it. First, they experimented it in the making of SOAPS and it worked.

Then, a full network was formed and this FAT was chemically processed, packed and marketed, while the other manufacturing companies bought it. In the meantime, all European States made it a rule that every food, medical and personal hygiene product should have the ingredients listed on its cover. So, this ingredient was listed as PIG FAT.

Those who are living in Europe for the past 40 years know about this. But, these products came under a ban by the ISLAMIC COUNTRIES at that time, which resulted in a trade deficit.

Going back in time, if you are somehow related to South East Asia, you might know about the provoking factors of the 1857 CIVIL WAR. At that time, Riffle Bullets were made in Europe and transported to the sub-continent through the sea. It took months to reach there and the gun powder in it was ruined due to the exposure to sea.

Then, they got the idea of coating the bullets with fat, which was PIG FAT. The fat layer had to be scratched by teeth before using them. When the word spread, the soldiers, mostly Muslim and some Vegetarians, refused to fight, which eventually lead to the civil war. The Europeans recognized these facts, and instead of writing PIG FAT, they started writing ANIMAL FAT.

All those living in Europe since 1970's know this fact. When the companies were asked by authorities from the MUSLIM COUNTRIES, what animal fat is it, they were told it was COW and SHEEP FAT. Here again a question raised, if it was COW or SHEEP FAT, still it is HARAAM to MUSLIMS, as these animals were not SLAUGHTERED as per the ISLAMIC LAW.

Thus, they were again banned. Now these multinational companies were again facing a severe drought of money as 75% of their income comes from selling their goods to Muslim Countries, and these earn BILLIONS OF DOLLARS of profit from their exports to the MUSLIM WORLD.

Finally they decided to start a coding language, so that only their Departments of Food Administration should know what they are using, and the common man is left lurking in the dark. Thus, they started E-CODES. These E-INGREDIENTS are present in a majority of products of multinational firms including, but not limited to:

TOOTH PASTE
SHAVING CREAM
CHEWING GUM
CHOCOLATE
SWEETS
BISCUITS
CORN FLASKS
TOFFEES
CANNED FOODS

So, request all MUSLIMS or non pork eaters to check the ingredients of the ITEMS of daily use and match it with the following list of E-CODES. If any of the ingredients listed below is found, then DEFINITELY AVOID IT, as it has PIG FAT;

E100, E110, E120, E140, E141, E153, E210, E213, E214, E216, E234, E252, E270, E280, E325, E326, E 327, E334, E335, E336, E337, E422, E430, E431, E432, E433, E434, E435, E436, E440, E470, E471, E472, E473, E474, E475, E476, E477, E478, E481, E482, E483, E491, E492, E493, E494, E495, E542, E570, E572, E621, E631, E635, E904.

Dr. M. Amjad Khan
Medical Research Institute, United States.

Pls keep on sharing until it get to BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS WORLDWIDE.

Sharing is caring...
صدقة جاري
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by annunaki2(m): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rubbish angry
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Fash20: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
annunaki2:
Rubbish angry
Go and die if you don't have any sensible comment pls...
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by annunaki2(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fash20:

Go and die if you don't have any sensible comment pls...

Who is this pig
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Fash20: 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
annunaki2:

Who is this pig
It's your dad
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by annunaki2(m): 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fash20:
It's your dad

It must be mohamed then cheesy tongue
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Fash20: 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
annunaki2:

It must be mohamed then cheesy tongue

Kid... Grow up
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by reallest(f): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Darkseid(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nothing like a cool evening with fresh roasted pork meat from Ihiagwa market and chilled tombo to flush it down. Muslims una dey miss sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hey Muslim, have you asked why Muhammed prohibited pigs?
Now let me tell you why.

Muhammed was possessed with a demon which almost killed him by strangling.

Do you remember wen he almost committed suicide because he couldn't live to be called a demoniac?

His sugar Mummy Kadijah took him to consult a babalawo by name Waraqa Bin Nawal who was also her uncle.

Who was Waraqa? you'd ask. Waraqa was Muhammad's contemporary, a Catholic convert from Arabian idol worship who did not see it fit to leave idolatry completely, so he doubled as a Catholic and a Soothsayer. He was the first person to Translate the New Testament Bible from Latin to Arabic.

This was the Soothsayer who soothed Muhammad's fears by telling him he was visited by God and that God in the Bible was always sending his Angels to his prophets. Waraqa was the one who named the Jinn which tormented muhammed Jibril (Gabriel). E clear you now?

Later, Waraqa Bin Nawal, read to him from the New Testament about the incident of Jesus Christ casting demons into Pigs, Muhammed on hearing that, got so scared that he never wanted to do anything with pigs ever.

He thought every pig still has the demons Jesus cast into them in Judea. Hence, he commanded all his followers to stay clear from Pigs.

funny enough, Muslims don't even research why they hate pigs.

Some people enh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by annunaki2(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:
Now let me tell you why.

Do you remember wen he almost committed suicide because he couldn't live to be called a demoniac?

His sugar Mummy Kadijah took him to consult a babalawo by name Waraqa Bin Nawal who was also her uncle.

Who was Waraqa? you'd ask. Waraqa was Muhammad's contemporary, a Catholic convert from Arabian idol worship who did not see it fit to leave idolatry completely, so he doubled as a Catholic and a Soothsayer. He was the first person to Translate the New Testament Bible from Latin to Arabic.

This was the Soothsayer who soothed Muhammad's fears by telling him he was visited by God and that God in the Bible was always sending his Angels to his prophets. Waraqa was the one who named the Jinn which tormented muhammed Jibril (Gabriel). E clear you now?

Later, Waraqa Bin Nawal, read to him from the New Testament about the incident of Jesus Christ casting demons into Pigs, Muhammed on hearing that, got so scared that he never wanted to do anything with pigs ever.

He thought every pig still has the demons Jesus cast into them in Judea. Hence, he commanded all his followers to stay clear from Pigs.

Some people enh.

Very interesting exposition, I previously thought mohamed banned muslims from eating pigs because mohamed was a pig himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 7:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
annunaki2:

Very interesting exposition, I previously thought mohamed banned muslims from eating pigs because mohamed was a pig himself.
hahahahahahahahaha, Guy you bad. choi.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:
Now let me tell you why.

Some people enh.
Your knowledge of Islam is impressive.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

she makes sense only when arguing against Islam tongue

1 Like

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Hey man. How you doin.

If Allah is Yahweh, i needed to know.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:
Hey man. How you doin.
they're both regarded as the Abrahamic god
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Na you sabi. MrPresident1 said, Jesus is coming on the 20 of January. dey dia.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehe...
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

they're both regarded as the Abrahamic god
If you say that, i will believe you on one condition, that i post the genealogy from Christ down to Abraham and you post from Muhammed down to Abraham lets see how it fits. Deal?

Why are they fighting so hard to fix Muhammed into the Bible they call fake?
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Hey man. How you doin.

I'm doing good and I trust you are doing same?
Now that you know, are Yahweh and Allah two different beings or is one simply a copy of the other.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Na you sabi. MrPresident1 said, Jesus is coming on the 20 of January. dey dia.

he's "coming"? I'm always "coming" anytime I have sex, good to see Jesus finally set a date to lose his virginity tongue

Coming is good, you too should try it

1 Like

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

he's "coming"? I'm always "coming" anytime I have sex, good to see Jesus finally set a date to lose his virginity tongue

Coming is good, you too should try it
I will forgive you because you didn't say that, the demon of perversion in you did, so, you are forgiven.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

If you say that, i will believe you on one condition, that i post the genealogy from Christ down to Abraham and you post from Muhammed down to Abraham lets see how it fits. Deal?

Why are they fighting so hard to fix Muhammed into the Bible they call fake?

I honestly don't see how my not being able to connect Mohammed to Abraham have anything to do with Allah not being Abrahamic god
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I'm doing good and I trust you are doing same?
Now that you know, are Yahweh and Allah two different beings or is one simply a copy of the other.
Two distinct Deities.

Yahweh says;
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Luke:9:35

Yahweh called Jesus his son.

allah says;

Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender” (Qur’an 4:171).

Allah is and was an Arabian god of the Order of Zoroaster. A moon and star god worshipped before muhammed was born.

How did they come by the Crescent moon and star as their Ensign? Zoroastrianism.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I honestly don't see how my not being able to connect Mohammed to Abraham have anything to do with Allah not being Abrahamic god
Talk is cheap. If i tell you am a descendant of Alexander the Great, will you just believe me because i said so or you will demand for proof of my Family tree?
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Two distinct Deities.

Yahweh says;
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
Luke:9:35

Yahweh called Jesus his son.

allah says;

Allah is only One God. Far is it removed from His transcendent majesty that He should have a son. His is all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is sufficient as Defender” (Qur’an 4:171).

Allah is and was an Arabian god of the Order of Zoroaster. A moon and star god worshipped before muhammed was born.

How did they come by the Crescent moon and star as their Ensign? Zoroastrianism.
So there is someone in the Universe (or outside it) that goes by the name Allah who Muslims go to pray to and it's not just their imagination?
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Talk is cheap. If i tell you am a descendant of Alexander the Great, will you just believe me because i said so or you will demand for proof of my Family tree?

Mohammed never claimed to be God

or am I missing something here?
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Mohammed never claimed to be God

or am I missing something here?
Ah, stick to the point nah. You said Islam is an Abrahamic religion, meaning muhammed was a descendant of Abraham nah, and i said lets prove it by post the family tree.

Its not about Muhammed claiming divinity.

1 Like

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
So there is someone in the Universe (or outside it) that goes by the name Allah who Muslims go to pray to and it's not just their imagination?
Its not a someone, its a demon of Arabia.

Before Muhammed was born there were 360 gods in the Arabian Peninsula, and all of these gods including Allah, his 3 daughters, Allat, Manat and Uzzah and even the Virgin Mary of the Catholic was kept in the Kaaba. Kaaba was called the house of gods.

The same kaaba they go to worship in Mecca.

every god had an effigy made and place in the Kaaba. But when muhammed magnified his own household god above other gods, the other gods were removed remaining only allah. Even his daughters were removed. From then, muhammed began his monotheism preaching.

His father and his progenitors were pagans.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Its not a someone, its a demon of Arabia.

Before Muhammed was born there were 360 gods in the Arabian Peninsula, and all of these gods including Allah, his 3 daughters, Allat, Manat and Uzzah and even the Virgin Mary of the Catholic was kept in the Kaaba. Kaaba was called the house of gods.

The same kaaba they go to worship in Mecca.

every god had an effigy made and place in the Kaaba. But when muhammed magnified his own household god above other gods, the other gods were removed remaining only allah. Even his daughters were removed. From then, muhammed began his monotheism preaching.

His father and his progenitors were pagans.

But it's a real conscious entity that Muslims worship right?
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
But it's a real conscious entity that Muslims worship right?
Yeah.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by hopefulLandlord: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

Ah, stick to the point nah. You said Islam is an Abrahamic religion, meaning muhammed was a descendant of Abraham nah, and i said lets prove it by post the family tree.

Its not about Muhammed claiming divinity.

I'm afraid you seem not to know the meaning of "Abrahamic god"

Mohammed never called himself god, so I honestly don't know what you're really getting at here, educate me better

Judaism , Christianity , and Islam are sometimes called Abrahamic religions because they all accept the tradition that God revealed himself to the prophet Abraham

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Abrahamic_religions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Releases 50 Shocking Prophecies For 2018 / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting Prayer Guide. / Why I Am Fairly Certain That All Religions Are False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.