Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This (2098 Views)

'House On The Rock' Elder Femi Gbajabiamila Turns Muslim To Become SPEAKER / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder / Pig's Head Buried At A Shop In Ipaja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by Ranchhoddas: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:
Yeah.
Damn.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by analice107: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm afraid you seem not to know the meaning of "Abrahamic god"

Mohammed never called himself god, so I honestly don't know what you're really getting at here, educate me better

Judaism , Christianity , and Islam are sometimes called Abrahamic religions because they all accept the tradition that God revealed himself to the prophet Abraham

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_in_Abrahamic_religions
Okay, Now i get where you're coming from.

The very first person who suggested the Abrahamic ancestry to muhammed was Al Tabari, a contemporary of Muhammed. At first, Muhammed vehemently refused to be linked with Abraham through Ismail. Later he was convinced to accept and allow it as it'll give him and his new religion credibility. Besides, Waraqa bin Nawal just told him that he was a prophet just like the Biblical prophets.

Al Tabari impressed on Muhammed until he agreed. Al Tabari was the first to harzard a fabrication of Muhammad's Genealogy trying to link him to Ismail son of Abraham, but he got lost at 21st generation down the line.

Mualims claim, i say it again, THEY CLAIM to be the descendants of Ismail, but ask them to pull up Muhammad's genealogy that links him with Ismail, they'll run.

allah is not linked with Abraham, he is a demon. Abraham never worshipped any other God but Yahweh after he was called out of Ur.
Re: PIG Fat:very Important For Every Muslim To Read This by MrPresident1: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2017
analice107:

Na you sabi. MrPresident1 said, Jesus is coming on the 20 of January. dey dia.

Not on 20th my dear, but on or before the 20th January 2017.

By the 20th all things would have been completed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School / The Truth About Jesus (michael) And The Trinity / 18th Coronation Anniversary Of The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Leader Olumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.