Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

"The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] (2350 Views)

Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ogedanny: 7:00am On Jan 17, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-Bj3zb_6zRhE/WH2w1ffXA8I/AAAAAAAAJXs/F0Zo_2FOBVEuHH4JZ9jDYJqmQ5lB74J7wCLcB/s640/The%2BWedding%2BParty.jpg[/img]

The last time we visited Silverbird cinema to see "Ayamma", one of the latest box office movies, a lot of people were just clamouring for "The Wedding Party", every minute they were constant announcements that the movie is already sold out for certain period. This got us wondering, and asked; "what's so interesting about this movie everyone is talking about?".

Here is what people are saying:

"It's hilarious, well written, depicted the things you definitely will see at weddings, the story was realistic plus nice cinematography and directing and great acting" Linda Ikeji

On Nairaland, the reviews are pouring in as comments on our latest post that featured on the community's front page:

"Wedding party na film Abeg. That is how a comedy should be made.

Our dear Banky did a fantastic job, Ikechukwu just acted as himself, only with a Yoruba name.

And Toyin Tomatoe did what she knows how to do best.

"Who knew Alibaba could act like that?"Kennygee

"The movie is too perfect abeg. I laughed til I cried.
Ireti, Toyin, Ali Baba all tried. Kemi Adetiba is a good director." Amusaopeyemi

"That scene where the robber asked Toyin "are we still expecting more guests?" And she was like "let me go and check". Laugh wan kill me die." Kennygee

"Yeah, it really is a great movie. I certainly did not regret the couple of hours I spent viewing it neither did my companions. Normally, I'm not a fan of Nigerian movies except a few and it mostly centers on those released in the cinemas. Overall it was a good movie which we enjoyed genuinely. Thumbsup to the Crew and the Cast." Hazkel

Have you watched it? tell us what you think?

Watch the movie trailer here: http://www.latestnaijagossip.com/2017/01/the-movie-is-too-perfect-abeg-i-laughed.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by NLorubebe(m): 7:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Bia wey the download link angry
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ritababe(f): 7:41am On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
Bia wey the download link angry
is not out for download so I heard, go and watch it on cinema.
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Everything about the movie is dope.
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ritababe(f): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:
Everything about the movie is dope.

good morning, I know you will pop in.
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2017
ritababe:

good morning, I know you will pop in.
Lol! Abi now. The two times I saw the movie I sat really close to the screen (2nd row) for you to know how filled up the cinema was. We that came to see it weren't disappointed at all.

1 Like

Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ritababe(f): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol! Abi now. The two times I saw the movie I sat really close to the screen (2nd row) for you to know how filled up the cinema was. We that came to see it weren't disappointed at all.

grin grin
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by Dinocarex(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2017
It's a very interesting movie.. Great cast, good story line and timing.
I love the movie.
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by joe4christ(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
They should make it available for download jor
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ashewoboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 17, 2017
if you have it on your laptop, send me a message.
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ogedanny: 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by NnamdiN: 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nollywood? No thanks.

Offense meant wink (lots of it)
Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Lol, I agree. We got our money's worth. We went in speculating and a little hesitant but left the cinema hall with smiles and giggles.

1 Like

Re: "The Movie Is Too Perfect, I Laughed Till I Cried" The Wedding Party [Trailer] by ogedanny: 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
off to the cinema

(1) (Reply)

Mo’nique Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss In New Photo / Meet Russian Lady With Five-foot Long Hair.. / Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stun In Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.