Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. (15128 Views)

*how Buhari’s Men Plan To Checkmate Saraki, Dogara, Others* / A Plea For President Buhari And Efcc To Checkmate The Activities Of Nscdc Boss / South-East Governors Ban IPOB Activities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by BermudaTriangle(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Drchristian:

Please stop calling them Osus cuz is very insulting to them. have you ever hear an ibo man call themselves Osu? never.

Yoruba people stop dis den no like am

And what's your beef about that ? Can they deny that they do not have the Osu caste system in Ibo land ?
Master/slave, Freeborn/slaveborn, Priestly/sacrificial lamb system with the society segregated along those cliches where Osus cannot use the same roads or streets as the other class tankless of same building, school, market, eye..
Even at the close of the 21st century, fascism and apartheid still reign in Ibo land.
How insisting.

1 Like

Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by proudlyYoruba(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
fourthworld:

the black monkeys deserve his bigotry. He spoke the truth about blacks, you should correct by improving he's wrong and not by being offended. What is not truth about his speech? Are we developed or even try to develop? What can be proud of in Africa? is it technology, civilization, good governance? What, please tell me where Trump was wrong, I am all ears
yeah africa is underdeveloped, but I am not sub human, I am a full human who requires no further colonialization cause I can't even withstand the neo-colonialism. Back around 1885 our land was shared, they came here forced our papa into europe to build capitalism when feudalism was failing till now that is there strategy. A new market and a cheap labor and Mr. Prove trump wrong what is your contribution to this issue rather you prefer imported to your goods, you tell people around you, including the small one I can't die for country, where is the patriotism to fight them. When you make them feel they are worthless then we can talk about esteem as Africans. The stupid massob is making us like fools calling on trump to come to ur aid when he is not yet a president
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by najoke: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheChapters:

IDIOTIC PEOPLE OF Biafra -IPOB. That troll is one miscreant wasting his life online.
Kikikikkki grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4748594_evidenseofibogorilla_jpeg0609835520552b41ad83272698a67c10

1 Like

Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by Kemperor: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
BermudaTriangle:

And you call this trash english ? English, a land IPOB ?
You have inadvertently proved the insinuations in the thread as - that Igbos are miscreants.
What has become of the stringent ultimatum they gave to Nwazuruike ?
N. Kanu's arrest and protracted case has proven him and his followers as scammers and empty vessels.
Whoever watched his performance at the 2016 World Igbo day would think they really had something up their slips whereas it was a one-man comic show.

Well IPOB made it clear 2 d world dat deir movement or protest is a peaceful one...
Have u read it on any newspaper dat dey hurt a fly?
Empty vessels because dey r fighting 4 wat dey bliv is deir ryt
Scammers because u were told dat dey con or stole from anyone..or did dey dupe u
Did dey tell people 2 contribute 4 d movement
Dude dis is not d first tym a country or part of a country wants 2 divide... since 9ja is not a planet den u can google d country dat has divided peacefully in d 20th n 21st century...
If u know Biafra will fail den just sit back and watch... or u ask ur self why d govt does not wanna giv dem a Referendum...
Wen dey giv d referendum den u go know whether na scam or not...
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by fourthworld: 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
yeah africa is underdeveloped, but I am not sub human, I am a full human who requires no further colonialization cause I can't even withstand the neo-colonialism. Back around 1885 our land was shared, they came here forced our papa into europe to build capitalism when feudalism was failing till now that is there strategy. A new market and a cheap labor and Mr. Prove trump wrong what is your contribution to this issue rather you prefer imported to your goods, you tell people around you, including the small one I can't die for country, where is the patriotism to fight them. When you make them feel they are worthless then we can talk about esteem as Africans. The stupid massob is making us like fools calling on trump to come to ur aid when he is not yet a president

The problem with Africa is governance and not neo colonialism. Did the Western world instruct us not to develop our land? Answer me please, I am all ears
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by fourthworld: 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
LoveMachine:

You gotta be white to even fix your hands to type something so stupid.

Truth hurts brother, Africa with all its resources can not boast of a single world class country and you are insulting Trump? We need more Trumps to tell Africans the undiluted truth. Zombies, looting to develop other countries where as theirs remain a quagmire. Trump go on jare,
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
fourthworld:

The problem with Africa is governance and not neo colonialism. Did the Western world instruct us not to develop our land? Answer me please, I am all ears
no we are not told not to develop our land, yeah bad governance is a factor, have you heard of imperialism we are politically independent but economically enslaved. The US has no atom of oil but you can see it influences the world oil price the way it wishes through economic forces. IMF, world bank, WTO these institutions let me say with good intentions has worsen the economic slavery of africa, they persuade some countries to take high loans with drastic economic policy.
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by fourthworld: 1:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
no we are not told not to develop our land, yeah bad governance is a factor, have you heard of imperialism we are politically independent but economically enslaved. The US has no atom of oil but you can see it influences the world oil price the way it wishes through economic forces. IMF, world bank, WTO these institutions let me say with good intentions has worsen the economic slavery of africa, they persuade some countries to take high loans with drastic economic policy.

Are Asians not part of this world? Why are they not influencing Asian countries? Did they instruct our greedy leaders to loot and develop their land while allowing Africa to remain under developed? Please I need a clear answer
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by LoveMachine(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
fourthworld:

Truth hurts brother, Africa with all its resources can not boast of a single world class country and you are insulting Trump? We need more Trumps to tell Africans the undiluted truth. Zombies, looting to develop other countries where as theirs remain a quagmire. Trump go on jare,

Don't blame the victims. Imagine if an outsider came to your village killed the competent rightful rulers and gave all the power to the worst residents. We were fine before the arrival of colonialists. They still haven't left.

We talk about how the evil forces backed the FG instead of Biafra during the war. You think that was an accident? They know what types of development would have occurred if we operated separately. If you think the regions competed imagine separate countries.

The only problem with Black people is the yet to be removed scars of dealing with white people.
Re: Massob Vows To Checkmate IPOB Activities In Southeast. by proudlyYoruba(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2017
fourthworld:

Are Asians not part of this world? Why are they not influencing Asian countries? Did they instruct our greedy leaders to loot and develop their land while allowing Africa to remain under developed? Please I need a clear answer
there is this yoruba adage let just give you the rough translation for someone outside to steal from you he has the help of someone within. using middle east u will see the rate of poverty in that region. Exactly the us uses other market and places to maintain its own if there is war this people sell. US met with resistance in iraq, syria and yemen and hence war broke out there, they do these under on the guise of democracy while Saudi, kuwait, UAe are monarchies and still buoyant cause they cooperate with the US. When US gives Isreal fund to maintain peace 90 percent of the fund is spent in America. The buoyant nations in south east asia re chinese, japan and arguably india and south korea. The third world nations are mostly from Africa, Asia, latin and Americas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFP Or Nigerian Army? Who Lied About The 30 Military Men Killed By Boko Haram?. / Insecurity: COAS, Others’ Death’ve Increased Our Problem – President Buhari / Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.